Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,373 members, 7,974,521 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:59 AM

Afropreneur: Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Afropreneur: Please Help (1417 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afropreneur: Please Help by ticker(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Please who knows Afripreneur or who has work with them before? I received this message this morning. Please help

Hello, my name is Segun Ogunlana and i work with Afripreneur. You filled our Afripreneur AgentMe job applicants form recently. We are working overtime to attend to every applicant.

We have businesses who will pay (N30,000-N50,000 per month PLUS commission) on anything you sell as a business development, marketing or Sales Agent/executive depending on the need of the businesses every month. With good performance, it can go to N60,000 - N100,000 or more per month PLUS commission on sales in 3-6 months.

You get to choose who, how, where, when you work based on your interest while you continue to receive our training.

The product or service could be any from technology, insurance, entertainment, financial services, Fashion, Software, FMCG, Real Estate, etc. You can ACCEPT or REJECT requests when they come.

PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALSO SAVED OUR NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE AS "AFRIPRENEUR ADMIN" for subsequent communication using whatsapp online to access you.

We will need to create a profile account for you on the Afripreneur community which will make you access the training resources on a permanent basis even after training as well as make you interact. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR PREFERRED PROFILE PICTURE (a bit professional and less casual) so we can create your profile account for the training and get back to you.

Please Let us know if you accept of reject by sending ACCEPT or REJECT?
Re: Afropreneur: Please Help by ticker(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
ticker:
Please who knows Afripreneur or who has work with them before? I received this message this morning. Please help

Hello, my name is Segun Ogunlana and i work with Afripreneur. You filled our Afripreneur AgentMe job applicants form recently. We are working overtime to attend to every applicant.

We have businesses who will pay (N30,000-N50,000 per month PLUS commission) on anything you sell as a business development, marketing or Sales Agent/executive depending on the need of the businesses every month. With good performance, it can go to N60,000 - N100,000 or more per month PLUS commission on sales in 3-6 months.

You get to choose who, how, where, when you work based on your interest while you continue to receive our training.

The product or service could be any from technology, insurance, entertainment, financial services, Fashion, Software, FMCG, Real Estate, etc. You can ACCEPT or REJECT requests when they come.

PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALSO SAVED OUR NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE AS "AFRIPRENEUR ADMIN" for subsequent communication using whatsapp online to access you.

We will need to create a profile account for you on the Afripreneur community which will make you access the training resources on a permanent basis even after training as well as make you interact. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR PREFERRED PROFILE PICTURE (a bit professional and less casual) so we can create your profile account for the training and get back to you.

Please Let us know if you accept of reject by sending ACCEPT or REJECT?
help pls
Re: Afropreneur: Please Help by ticker(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Afropreneur: Please Help by ticker(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
someone should please clear my doubt
Re: Afropreneur: Please Help by Godfavourme: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
ticker:
someone should please clear my doubt

Tru and join the group. It's an online marketing platform. You will be trained on what to do then you will be assessed on the training after that you will be getting job invite.

Im in the group as well. I've gained akot
Re: Afropreneur: Please Help by gideonjeta(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Godfavourme:

Tru and join the group. It's an online marketing platform. You will be trained on what to do then you will be assessed on the training after that you will be getting job invite.

I was sent the same message as the op and have sent a reply but have not yet been invited for any training.
Re: Afropreneur: Please Help by ticker(m): 3:35am On Jul 26, 2016
Godfavourme:

were you able to get a job through them?
Re: Afropreneur: Please Help by slevin1(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2016
I got same message yesterday...... on whatsapp. I'm skeptical about it cos I was hoping the first contact should probably be an email. Besides they ask for my pic which they required for creating a profile for me. I googled about them and they actually exist (can't tell on the extent of their legitimacy). But their procedure is questionable. I should create my own profile. I should have received trustworthy message and probably notion whatsapp. Now I'm thinking I should swerve.
Re: Afropreneur: Please Help by ticker(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2016
slevin1:
I got same message yesterday...... on whatsapp. I'm skeptical about it cos I was hoping the first contact should probably be an email. Besides they ask for my pic which they required for creating a profile for me. I googled about them and they actually exist (can't tell on the extent of their legitimacy). But their procedure is questionable. I should create my own profile. I should have received trustworthy message and probably notion whatsapp. Now I'm thinking I should swerve.
they said they will create a profile account for you not you creating it for urself. am jux following them too cos am confused already
Re: Afropreneur: Please Help by slevin1(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2016
ticker:
they said they will create a profile account for you not you creating it for urself. am jux following them too cos am confused already

I meant that I should be the one to create my own profile and not the other way around.
Re: Afropreneur: Please Help by ticker(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2016
slevin1:

I meant that I should be the one to create my own profile and not the other way around.
ok o
Re: Afropreneur: Please Help by Peachbloom(f): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2016
Godfavourme:

Were you able to get a job through them? Please respond.

(1) (Reply)

New Cable Television Network Is Hiring Various Positions / Rivers State Government Judiciary 2017 Massive Job Application Recruitment / Apply For Af Graduate Unemployed Youth And Women Agro-preneur Support (fadama-g)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.