Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,513 members, 7,917,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:13 AM

How To Preserve Tons Of Beans Against Weevils Attack! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Preserve Tons Of Beans Against Weevils Attack! (2705 Views)

I Need Bags Of Beans Large Quantity / Supplier Of Bags Of Beans Needed For Long Term Business / Preserve Fresh Tomato Paste For A Year (no Refrigeration Or Preservatives) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Preserve Tons Of Beans Against Weevils Attack! by Elysianheritage: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Please to all experience and knowledgeable farmers in the house; my wife wishes to purchase at least 20Tonnes of Honey Beans from Jigawa state by November; which she intends to preserve and store over a period of 4-6 Months! But the challenge is Weevils attacks on the stored Beans which can do lot damage than expected!
Please, what are the modern/traditional or effective ways/methods of preserving Beans against Weevils attacks?
Na beg I dey beg o, my Madam no allow me rest o! OGA Hotmas, Farm Tech, Mangam, Pavore9, Jethro2...make all and sundry help bail this topic out. Thanks in Advance!!!
Re: How To Preserve Tons Of Beans Against Weevils Attack! by rabzy: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2016
Are you still in need of a solution, there is a proven idea i would like to share. my number is .
Re: How To Preserve Tons Of Beans Against Weevils Attack! by rabzy: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
I am assuming you already have the solution so am deleting my number off my post.

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Uin / Buy Fresh Sweet Corn on Straight From Our Farms. Hanover greens Ltd. / Everything You Need To Know About Solar Pumps For Your Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.