Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Fuel-lles, Batteryless Power Supply! What Do You Think? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fuel-lles, Batteryless Power Supply! What Do You Think? (1173 Views)

How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation / Power Supply Falls To 2,988MW, Yet Again! / Hurray ! You Can Now Boost Your Tiger Generator Power Supply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel-lles, Batteryless Power Supply! What Do You Think? by ltechniger(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2009
Hi all, I have been researching and working on the above project and and I just thought i could share my thoughts with you guys.

In my researches I found out that even though many people have worked and claimed to invent this kind of machines like Tesla, their inventions have been deliberately suppressed by the powers that gain from dependence on oil, which includes our governments.

Don't you think this, if possible, could be the answer to many of our problems in the world and especially here in Nigeria.

LtechNiger
Re: Fuel-lles, Batteryless Power Supply! What Do You Think? by candylips(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2009
what is Tesla
Re: Fuel-lles, Batteryless Power Supply! What Do You Think? by ltechniger(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2009
Nikola Tesla is the man who invented Electric motor, Electrical induction coil generator, Radio and so on

The only reason why you don't hear his about name is because of his vision of distributing/transmitting free electric power to the whole world, which people can receive like we receive radio waves.

It didn't please the powers then and they destroyed his career.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Orders Oil Firms To Employ More Nigerian Engineers / Cosmic Rays Message Circulating In Naija Is A Hoax!!! / Introduction To BFS "Blue Petroluem" Reducing CO2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.