Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,114 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Is Umaru Yar'uda Still Rev. Tunde Bakare's President (god Sent)? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Umaru Yar'uda Still Rev. Tunde Bakare's President (god Sent)? (661 Views)

SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. / Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation / Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Umaru Yar'uda Still Rev. Tunde Bakare's President (god Sent)? by chosen04(f): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2009
Immediately the government of President Umaru Yar'uda came on board in 2007 and righted the wrongs done by his predecessor, President Olusegun Obasanjo by reveting the prices of the Petrol pump price and VAT (Value added tax) to what was obtainable before OBJ increased it on the eve of his depature.

The head pastor of latter rain assembly, Our respected Rev Tunde Bakare had hailed him as "Our God sent President" who will take us to the PROMISED LAND. Hear him " President Yar'uda is sent by God, he will take Nigerians to the promised land, lookat what he has done within just few days of coming on board, 'that is why i am proud to call him my president' he is the only one that i have ever called my president''.

The questions now are

1) Can President(Mr) GO-SLOW turned Mr STAND-STILLl turned Mr DO- NOTHING be God sent and Rev. Tunde Bakare's President??
2) Did Rev. Bakare goof?
3) Can President DO-Nothing still pull a surprise and prove and Rev. right?
4) Who can help us confirm from the horse's mouth??
Re: Is Umaru Yar'uda Still Rev. Tunde Bakare's President (god Sent)? by chosen04(f): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
With the way Mr Do- Nothing is going i will be surprise if some good comes out of his govt. But I am not disappointed cos i never expected much from him in the 1st place am only DISAPPOINTED in OBJ cos i expected much from him based on his experience and humble beginning.

(1) (Reply)

Houston Elects First Openly Gay Mayor / U.s. Data Since 1895 Fail To Show Warming Trend / The Land Of The Brave And Free: When Citizens Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.