Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

How To Use Your Credit Cards Safely Online - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Your Credit Cards Safely Online (790 Views)

New Android Malware Can Secretly Steal Your Credit Card Data, Calls And Texts / Do You Really Need To Safely Remove USB Flash Drives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Credit Cards Safely Online by microsofttutor(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Welcome to my tutorial post. In this tutorial, I will tell you what you should do and what you shouldn’t do when using your card online and some card security tips.
Ignore any email or text message requesting your account or card details

Some scammers nay send you an email, text message or even phone calls telling you that you have won a visa lottery or that they are your bank Administrators and need your account PIN to update their database. Please ignore them it is scam!
Always use the latest version of your internet browser

Latest Internet browsers are more secure than previous. So ensure that you use the latest version of your internet browser. Some popular Internet browsers are Mozilla Firefox, opera mini, UC browser, Google chrome, Safari, etc.
to read more click http://joelinksservices..com.ng/2016/07/how-to-use-your-credit-cards-safely.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! / Why The Web System Cannot Be Opened? / ASUS Desktop PC 8GB Intel Core I3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.