Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,525 members, 7,934,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

See How Peter Obi Showed Students Love & Sense Of Belonging On His Birthday(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Peter Obi Showed Students Love & Sense Of Belonging On His Birthday(pics (844 Views)

Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS / Obasanjo Builds Central Mosque In Abeokuta To Celebrate His 80th Birthday (PICS) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Peter Obi Showed Students Love & Sense Of Belonging On His Birthday(pics by ebosie11(f): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Former governor of Anambra state Peter Obi marked his birthday few days ago.To celebrate his birthday,he visited Girls High School,Agulu and celebrated it with students of the school.Below is what Apgar Alaigbo who shared the photos wrote....

'Obi visited Girls ' High School Agulu to celebrate his birthday with the students .

Obi presented Cakes and 10 cartons of malts to Agusiobor chiynere (Senior perfect ) .

During the presentation obi told the student that the cake was a birthday gift to him by a friend ,but he decided to give them the cakes and Malts .

He also promised them that he will come back again to help the development of infrastructure .

The school principal Rev Father Augustine uzodigwe thanked his Excellency and pray that God will Reward him'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/peter-obi-celebrates-birthday-with.html

Re: See How Peter Obi Showed Students Love & Sense Of Belonging On His Birthday(pics by ebosie11(f): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: See How Peter Obi Showed Students Love & Sense Of Belonging On His Birthday(pics by Vendoor(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Life is about giving... Thumps up Sir cheesy
Re: See How Peter Obi Showed Students Love & Sense Of Belonging On His Birthday(pics by savio93(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Peter Obi and the Catholic Church are parley... No doubt about that.
Re: See How Peter Obi Showed Students Love & Sense Of Belonging On His Birthday(pics by mazichika: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Obi we really love
Your legacies in Anambra will always be remembered .
Re: See How Peter Obi Showed Students Love & Sense Of Belonging On His Birthday(pics by JAMANZE: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
The man that raised Anambra state above poverty level with his integrated programs. I say a big thank you for the road you constructed in my village. Happy birthday
Re: See How Peter Obi Showed Students Love & Sense Of Belonging On His Birthday(pics by JAMANZE: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
The man that raised Anambra state above poverty level with his integrated programs. I say a big thank you for the road you constructed in my village. Happy birthday in lieu

1 Like

Re: See How Peter Obi Showed Students Love & Sense Of Belonging On His Birthday(pics by Victorvexz(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Peter Obi for President
Re: See How Peter Obi Showed Students Love & Sense Of Belonging On His Birthday(pics by onojaduru: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Your legacies will be forever remembered

(1) (Reply)

Spend Money To Dislodge Rogue Saraki, Obasanjo Advises Buhari (exclusive) / Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers / I Am The President Gcfr, I Compete With No One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.