Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,147 members, 7,987,981 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why Is There No Star Hip Hop Artiste From The North? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is There No Star Hip Hop Artiste From The North? (683 Views)

Top 5 Most Decent Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste / . / Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No Star Hip Hop Artiste From The North? by YOLO1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Was just listening to all the latest hit hiphop songs in recent years in Nigeria and discovered that our brothers from the North have not been representing.
Come to Southwest we have Olamide, Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage.

South South, we have Don Jazzy, D prince, Timaya, Oritsefemi just to mention a few.
South East.... Psquare, flavour, Phyno representing there
North Central..... M.I, Tu Baba, Ice Prince representing

But come to North East and North West, I see none.
Why is this?
Re: Why Is There No Star Hip Hop Artiste From The North? by Tolexander: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
They don't belong to our style of entertainment.

That is why they have their own Kannywood!
Re: Why Is There No Star Hip Hop Artiste From The North? by iamkingzlee(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
I think Classic is from the north.
Re: Why Is There No Star Hip Hop Artiste From The North? by DonCortino: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
YOLO1:
Was just listening to all the latest hit hiphop songs in recent years in Nigeria and discovered that our brothers from the North have not been representing.
Come to Southwest we have Olamide, Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage.

South South, we have Don Jazzy, D prince, Timaya, Oritsefemi just to mention a few.
South East.... Psquare, flavour, Phyno representing there
North Central..... M.I, Tu Baba, Ice Prince representing

But come to North East and North West, I see none.
Why is this?

Why r u confusing urself? North is north!
M.I and ice prince are already representing!

I dnt think u know wat hip hop is!

So na hip hop oritse femi, don hazzy, timaya, d prince dey sing?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Star Hip Hop Artiste From The North? by mesheikh(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
wia did u drop Morell, classiq, idris Abdul Kareem.... is taraba north central?? coz M.I nd Jesse jags are from dia

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sets Her Naked Boyfriend On Fire Because He Did Not Give Her Drugs / Selfie Kills! Don’t Pose For Snapchat With A Gun / Queen Chrisitiana Kalu And Lagos State Sole Administrators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.