Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,060 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

Blogging With Wordpress | How To Install A Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging With Wordpress | How To Install A Theme (432 Views)

25 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Blogging With Wordpress And Blogger / I Urgently Need A Theme (payment Involved) / Blogging With Intention. What Is Your Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging With Wordpress | How To Install A Theme by opportunihub: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Blogging With WordPress | How To Install A Theme (Step by Step Approach).

Before we proceed, I welcome you to my HelpZone.

Have you seen my previous articles? I encourage you to look them up so that you will be able to flow beautifully with me.

Some of them include:

1. How To Blog – Step By Step Approach!!!
2. Blogging Tips | How To Register Your Blog’s Domain Name & Hosting Account
3. How to Install & Design Your Blog Using WordPress.

Please drop your questions on the comment box and I will respond as soon as possible

As soon as you have chosen your theme, you go straight to installation. Installation of themes is not a difficult task. Follow these steps:

1. Download your chosen theme’s zip file (from a trusted provider).
2. Login to your Admin dashboard.
3. Select Appearance » Themes page.
4. Select “Add New” located at the top of the page. The Add New window will open.
5. Search for themes to install. Otherwise, use the theme you already downloaded previously.
6. Just click on “Upload theme” at the top.
7. Follow the prompts to install your new theme.
[ 259 more words. ]

http://www.opportunihub.com/2016/07/21/blogging-with-wordpress-how-to-install-a-theme-step-by-step-approach/

(1) (Reply)

Online Expatriate Needed / How To Backup A Wordpress Site / Exposing A Website Cash Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.