Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,901 members, 7,872,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Do I Downgrade Back To Jellybean - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Downgrade Back To Jellybean (816 Views)

Can I Update My Lenovo A3300HV From Jellybean To Higher Grade? / How Do I Downgrade Ios 9.2.1 To 7 Or 8? / What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Downgrade Back To Jellybean by HashtagMoniker(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Please I just want to ask for advice because of some malfunction on my phone since I updated my phone, an InfinixX510, from version 5.0 to 6.0. It started behaving funny I couldn't delete my pictures or videos, my phone volume became low and my battery does not as in 20% can be lost within a space of 10 mins. Someone advised me to manage it which is very difficult since I use most times to read PDF files or that it is the battery but I know that the problem started when it was updated. Can someone please help me out.
Re: How Do I Downgrade Back To Jellybean by Dam5reey(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
HashtagMoniker:
Please I just want to ask for advice because of some malfunction on my phone since I updated my phone, an InfinixX510, from version 5.0 to 6.0. It started behaving funny I couldn't delete my pictures or videos, my phone volume became low and my battery does not as in 20% can be lost within a space of 10 mins. Someone advised me to manage it which is very difficult since I use most times to read PDF files or that it is the battery but I know that the problem started when it was updated. Can someone please help me out.

You self, you like trouble, I've not seen anything special in android, L N, M and so on

It's all about the App you are running.. I'm enjoying my Gionee Elife E7 Jelly bean.

Since it is MTK, there lot on Stock rom site, Just google how to flash stock rom.
Re: How Do I Downgrade Back To Jellybean by HashtagMoniker(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thanks 4 d advice buh it was auto update
Re: How Do I Downgrade Back To Jellybean by bongolistik(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
HashtagMoniker:
android 5 is not Jelly Bean but Lollipop. So the correct question should be how to downgrade to Lollipop
Re: How Do I Downgrade Back To Jellybean by HashtagMoniker(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
bongolistik:
android 5 is not Jelly Bean but Lollipop. So the correct question should be how to downgrade to Lollipop
Yeah! My mistake

(1) (Reply)

Itel 6900 / Must Read!! See The Dangerous Things Mobile Phones Can Do To Your Sperm / Amazing! Samsung Galaxy S8 Sport 8gb Of Ram, Ufs 2.1 Storage;plus 6-inch Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.