Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,707 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Choose (game Of Thrones Vs Vikings) And(legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Choose (game Of Thrones Vs Vikings) And(legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin) (1446 Views)

Apart From Vikings And Game Of Throne, Which Season Film Is The Best To Watch / Throwback: Legend Of The Seeker And Merlin Which Is Better? / Vikings Season 5 is here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose (game Of Thrones Vs Vikings) And(legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin) by live4christ: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
I go with Vikings and legend of the seeker
Re: Choose (game Of Thrones Vs Vikings) And(legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin) by collitexnaira(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Are you kidding me, vikings go well but game of throne na baba abeg nd legend of the seeker make sense wella
Re: Choose (game Of Thrones Vs Vikings) And(legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin) by AmandaBloom: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Choose (game Of Thrones Vs Vikings) And(legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin) by AmandaBloom: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
As for me o na game of thrones and legend of the seeker. Vikings to make sense but GOT make sense pass and merlin dey childish somehow

1 Like

Re: Choose (game Of Thrones Vs Vikings) And(legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin) by SaNcHiS(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
please don't compare Vikings with Game of Throne.... cause in my list... Game of throne is leading, well Vikings is Owk. and as for Seeker and Merlin... I don't have them in my list cause they are really killing my vibe.....

(1) (Reply)

Connection Of Dstv Decoder To Projector. / Next TV Show? / Fullmetal Alchemist Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.