Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

- - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / - (4035 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by abose(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2009
@Poster: You can't make your sister see the TRUTH until she exhausts her self. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tonye,

Jesus Christ never asked for "donation" "seed" or any other name from people like these PIMPS do these days but he did warn us to beware of these kinds of pimps.

Don't be fooled by the so called "miracles" these "MOGs" are supposed to be performing:

Matthew 7:15-23 (King James Version)

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2009
but wait a minute,i have never heard nor seen this pst.chris of a man asking anyone to give to his ministry, i have had the privilaege of worshipping with them for like 6mths and never have i seen any compulsion or manipulation. rather when they ask, they do so like Jesus, paul and all with scriptural backing.

You are living a lie !!!!. If you know Christ Embassy, you will know they hound to make monetary committments.

Even students are not spared. They are forever distributing envelopes and then harassing you to pay up.

I know someone whom said he does not have money, the cell leader had to ask, 'don't you have uncles abroad?, just look for money anywhere, time is going'.

The church is full of greedy people who only exploit the people.
Re: - by Basildon1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
Tudór:

How your mindless and utterly thoughtless opinion of me is supposed to mean anything is beyond me. . . . I laugh in tongues! grin grin
LOL, another NL 'bad guy' grin, what r u getting worked up over to start bandying the words 'mindless' and 'thoughtless' -you simply come across as bitter if not you will realise you went off point.My past comments,even on this thread, have shown that i dont support Church exploitation but to say Jesus is not real still remains laughable!!Feel free to chat more breeze, you seem to have latent talent for it.
sweetpain:

Christ embassy is what it is b/c of people like Basil. Servitude mentality. Born and bred. Even without his saying I already know what part of Nigeria he hails from.***Chances are that some bro in the church is screwing her along with three other members while promising her marriage**
As for you,my dear clown,if you think he gave you support for your disrespectful and perverted rants towards the guy's sister,you have simply forgotten to use your Ritalin tablets, to a pea-sized brain like you,I come across like you as Basil but that's Basildon,location in Essex, still, die slowly pls,
Re: - by BlackRevo: 4:46am On Sep 17, 2009
I Just Pity This Hapless Nigerians angry.
Re: - by Tudor6(f): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2009
Basildon1:

LOL, another NL 'bad guy' grin, what r u getting worked up over to start bandying the words 'mindless' and 'thoughtless' -you simply come across as bitter if not you will realise you went off point.My past comments,even on this thread, have shown that i dont support Church exploitation but to say Jesus is not real still remains laughable!!Feel free to chat more breeze, you seem to h
Who cares if you support church exploitation or not?. . . . . What do you want, an award?

You were trying to feel all 'FBI profiler' making brainless statements on what you think I am.
I laugh because somewhere in your warped mind you feel your opinion of me matters to me.
Newsflash. . . . I don't give a shit! tongue
Re: - by Akanniade(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2009
If ur sis is really keen about giving, she shud give to people genuinely in need. From all you have said her motive 4 giving is faulty cos she thinks the pastors blessings will enrich her. Advise her to give where she expects no return from then the heavenly Father will shower her with prosperity. It works for me.
Re: - by Tonyet1(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2009
@Gaggi,

you are rather confused, simply because some idiots are given position of responsibility which they use to expoit doesnt mean the sole head is corrupt himself. Even amongst Jesus' 12 was a big thief called Judas, yet the bible called him a disciple. dont you read your bible?
Re: - by sweetpain: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2009
Basildon1:

LOL, another NL 'bad guy' grin, what r u getting worked up over to start bandying the words 'mindless' and 'thoughtless' -you simply come across as bitter if not you will realise you went off point.My past comments,even on this thread, have shown that i dont support Church exploitation but to say Jesus is not real still remains laughable!!Feel free to chat more breeze, you seem to have latent talent for it.As for you,my dear clown,if you think he gave you support for your disrespectful and perverted rants towards the guy's sister,you have simply forgotten to use your Ritalin tablets, to a pea-sized brain like you,I come across like you as Basil but that's Basildon,location in Essex, still, die slowly pls,

More crap. You know i know who u are. Your name is Basil Ekpenyong. Chances are that you have a sister in CE that is getting screwed as well. Not to worry it is not a sin in this church where pastors meticulously perm their hair to the envy of their women. You are one of their errand boys so I dont expect you to get the big picture yet until you are served eviction notice for inability to pay rent.

Good luck basil.
Re: - by Tonyet1(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2009
@Akannaide,

you are partially right / wrong, you know why, to me you can still give a beggar or needy all you have and yet dont get blessed, the foundation for receiving blessing from God is born out of love, if you give either christ embassy or a beggar money and you do not have genuine love in your heart all your alms will be as good as stupid.

look at what the bible said in 1cor.13

1 Cor 13:1-7
1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love,[size=14pt] I gain nothing[/size].

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
NIV

the bolden part is what answers your question clearly, you GAINING is a function of your LOVE and not your AMOUNT.So mr.poster if your sister's giving is born out of genuine love then believe it or not she will reap it in due season, else if not, then she needs to be reoriented, read scriptures b4 you talk.
Re: - by Basildon1(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2009
Tudór:

Who cares if you support church exploitation or not?. . . . . What do you want, an award? You were trying to feel all 'FBI profiler' making brainless statements on what you think I am. I laugh because somewhere in your warped mind you feel your opinion of me matters to me.Newsflash. . . . I don't give a shit! tongue
LOL, is that all(i'm hurt!), cry, same toothless attack but no point , *checks for bite marks,wipes off spittle and yawns*
Re: - by Tudor6(f): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2009
Basildon1:

LOL, is that all(i'm hurt!),  cry, same toothless attack but no point , *checks for bite marks,wipes off spittle and yawns*
Did you make any sense?
Re: - by manmustwac(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2009
She has been totally brainwashed by the church and won't realize this unless something happens like she loses her job realises she has no money and thinks back to how much money she gave to her church.

Only then will she open her eyes and wonder what the church has been doing with her money.
Re: - by sweetpain: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2009
When Christ Embassy eventually becomes Church, who knows I might even become a member. Meanwhile I am satisfied watching as their pastors relieve themselves on willing members and their errand boys.
Re: - by huxley(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2009
i dont see why christ embassy has to be castigated for this,the man has never asked anyone to empty their life savings into the church coffers, rather than mentioning christ embassy ill advice you to tell your sister that giving money grudgingly(which she obviously did if she cant afford it)is the same as not giving at all and is in her bible,moreover i see a a pattern of pride in her actions because it seems she is probably trying to keep up with the joneses, she is probably competing with others who are giving a lot meaning that is an element of pride

You see! - This is the delusion a work here. If you have been brainwashed into accepting such inanity, you have no option but to want to give willfully and sincerely, considering that these clerical fraudsters also preach that "giving" is the key to receiving blessings.

Yes - they do receive blessing - and it is perpetual penury for the givers and luxury and wealth for the pastors.
Re: - by 9ja4eva: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2009
Talk to her very well.I understand that feeling but if she no careful e go wound oh
Re: - by RiffRaff: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2009
when it comes to brain wash, there is little u can do. she will just have to learn by herself.

how mad do u get when u seepastor chris on t.v shinning in his new wrist watch, knowing ur sisters money contributed to his tuxedo, fine shoes and xpecially the drolling, greasy jerry curls. grin
Re: - by Africankel(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2009
Gives a kind smile on Rif-Raff's comment and logs off. . . I wish he knew
Re: - by fyneguy: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2009
ok he's a riff-raff. No wonder
Re: - by KunleOshob(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
It is better to bne a riff-raff than to be a con man and worse still using the name of God to con people. i just fear for the kind of eternal damnation Mr Chris oyakhilome is heaping on his head.
Re: - by fyneguy: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2009
Yeah Kunle.

Atleast he's better off than you and your family that swim in eternal damnation
Re: - by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 24, 2009
Im surprised at most people comments.im doubting if you people are christian.the things of the spirit is foolishless to people like you according to the bible.Do you believe there God who reward people?if i were you,i will encourage her to keeping giving.
Re: - by earthrealm(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2009
dont give the childrens food 2 the dogs!!,

christianity is a step by step process, no b everybody dey mature enough 2 handle some matters.

look @ the case of prophet elisha n the widow of zarapheth, the old widow only has a morsel of food 4 her n her son to eat n die.but what did the prophet ask dem 2 do?, GO N PREPARE ME MY OWN SHARE FIRST!!!!!!!, the woman did just that.n she was blessed mightly afterwards.

the simple truth abt giving is, IF U CANT GIVE HAPPILY/JOYFULLY, DONT GIVE!!, cos its gonna b a waste, a lot of christians r suffering under this burden, being deceived n deceiveing demselves into giving to various churches.
anyways take heart, THE POOR WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!!, thats what is written in the good book
Re: - by Thor(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2009
Stupid people are born every second of the day.

If you sister is really that much of an idiot then I can not see what you can do?

Let her learn the hard way, thousands have done so before and I am sure that she will not be the last poor idiot they scam money out of sad sad
Re: - by osaxx: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2012
IS DIS SITE SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO DESTROY PASTOR CHRIS MINISTRY? IF SO YOU GUYZ ARE JUST BUYING YOUR TICKETS TO HELL,BETTER HAVE A RETHINK. IS TITHING,SEED,CHURCH BUILDING ONLY FOR CHRIST EMBASSY.....HOW COME REDEEM,WINNERS AND ALL CHURCHES IN THE WORLD SURVIVE OR THEY DO NOT TAKE OFFERING IN THOSE CHURCHES EVEN MOSQUE.SOMETIMES I COME TO THIS THREAD AN SEE HOW YOU GUYS TALK LIKE ILLITERATE AND POINTLESS ABOUT PASTOR CHRIS LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A BIBLE BEFORE.YET GOD'S FAVOR IS JUST BEING RENEWED BY THE DAY IN HIS LIFE AND MINISTRY.DONT YOU GUYZ THINK ITS HIGH TIME YOU GET A LIFE AND REPENT INSTEAD OF WORKING FOR THE DEVIL. TRYING TO LEAD INNOCENT PEOPLE TO HELL.ARE U SAYING KENETH HAGINS,ADEBOYE,OKONKWO,ORITSEJAFOR,OYEDEPO,COPELAND ETC DONT DRIVE BIG CAR AND WEAR GOOD CLOTHES.ITS ONLY PASTOR CHRIS.I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION,HOW COME YOU ARE ATTACKING PASTOR CHRIS ALONE.THAT SHOULD TELL YOU THAT THERE IS A SPECIAL ANOINTING ON PASTOR CHRIS,JUST AS JESUS WAS CRITICIZED.

TODAY PASTOR CHRIS MINISTRY IS THE FASTEST GROWING CHURCH IN THE WORLD AFTER THE CATHOLIC.THERE IS ONE THING I LOVE ABOUT PASTOR CHRIS,INSPITE OF ALL THIS LIES AND CHEAP BLACKMAIL,YOU WILL NEVER CATCH PASTOR CHRIS TRYING TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF TO ALL THE FALSE ALLEGATION,INSTEAD HE GOES TO HIS CLOSET AND BEGIN TO PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU,SO GOD CAN FORGIVE YOU YOUR SINS AND MAKE YOU FIND YOUR PLACE IN CHRIST JESUS.THERE ARE MAJOR CRITICS JUST LIKE YOU, NOW BORN AGAIN AND WINNING SOULS FOR CHRIST IN CHRIST EMBASSY.
Re: - by Marchman: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2012
We attend Christ Embassy Church and there is always pressure to give. I have learnt how to manage these pressures, giving in the context of what i have and my other needs.
Not so for my wife! She often gives all her money by the first week of the month and needs to be supported till the end of the month. Because of that, she often owes a lot
of her colleagues, and people who sell things to her. Recently she took a loan for business but spent almost all of it on CHURCH programmes. Then she bought a lot of things
on credit.

Now her creditors are on her neck. She doesn't have the money to give them because her company is deducting heavily from her salary to pay the loan. Yet she pays almost all
what is left of her salary on tithe and for other programmes (partnerships)!!!!

I have tried to reason with her on how to give reasonable, but she has refused to follow my advice, saying she doesn't want to be persecuted! Yet she cries everyday to help her settle
her debts! ( I have done these several times but this time, i want the follow of her actions to stater her in the face!)
Re: - by dorox(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
@March man:
You and your wife's problem stems from the fact that you somehow believe that you are obligated to give chris that has more money than you can ever imagine from your little earnings. Wake-up, smell the coffee and watch the scales fall off your eyes. You may owe God something but you most definitely do not owe pastor chris anything because he is not God nor is he God's representative but just a smooth talking snake oils salesman.
Re: - by PastorAIO: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2012
March man: We attend Christ Embassy Church and there is always pressure to give. I have learnt how to manage these pressures, giving in the context of what i have and my other needs.
Not so for my wife! She often gives all her money by the first week of the month and needs to be supported till the end of the month. Because of that, she often owes a lot
of her colleagues, and people who sell things to her. Recently she took a loan for business but spent almost all of it on CHURCH programmes. Then she bought a lot of things
on credit.

Now her creditors are on her neck. She doesn't have the money to give them because her company is deducting heavily from her salary to pay the loan. Yet she pays almost all
what is left of her salary on tithe and for other programmes (partnerships)!!!!

I have tried to reason with her on how to give reasonable, but she has refused to follow my advice, saying she doesn't want to be persecuted! Yet she cries everyday to help her settle
her debts! ( I have done these several times but this time, i want the follow of her actions to stater her in the face!)

I could swear that I've read this post before but about a year ago. Is this a copy and paste from a previous thread or a standard story that you like to repeat every now and again?
Re: - by osaxx: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2012
@dorox

its obvious you dont even have a future,that is why you can talk as you like,without considering the wrath of God on you.until you give us a proof that it is only pastor chris's church they collect tithe and partnership in the world,your argument remains absurd and forbidden.I only sorry for innocent souls who read your post and run with such cheap blackmail and huge disregard for God.you are just here to transport people with you to hell.I know the jealous church that is sponsoring you to say nasty things about God's general.but i will not mention the name of the church,because pastor chris has not brought us up with the word of God that way.I want you to take note of this "You will never catch a child of God nurtured and tutored by pastor chris saying nasty things about other men of God,instead we pray for them for correction as the bible warrants us".

I am praying for you now.............
Re: - by dorox(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
[quote author=osaxx][/quote]
@dorox

its obvious you dont even have a future,that is why you can talk as you like,without considering the wrath of God on you.
Be rest assured, my present condition is quite comfortable and my future is very bright as a christian.
until you give us a proof that it is only pastor chris's church they collect tithe and partnership in the world,your argument remains absurd and forbidden.
Chris is certainly not the only vampire squid in the business, but of the Nigerian based prosperity pimps he is the sleekest.
I want you to take note of this "You will never catch a child of God nurtured and tutored by pastor chris saying nasty things about other men of God,instead we pray for them for correction as the bible warrants us".
You mean brain washed by pastor chris? I am praying for you that God should open you eyes to the lies and hypocrisy of pastor chris and the rest of the prosperity pimps and guide you to genuinely give your life to christ and solidify your path towards salvation.
Re: - by jcross19: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
Africankel: I'm tired of giving out loans to her, is that how that church is?
Why are Nigerians so foolish and gullible? What do i do about this issue?

Answer to your questions:
1. Maybe you should stop giving her loan if she asks again. No, that is not how the church is.
2. Its not a Nigerian problem, its global. . . Although I dont see it as being foolish I think its responding to God's demand. (Expecting. . .)
3. Do Nothing! Its not your business
your sister have been partially brain washed because you said some of her suitors Do buy her some gift and she can't date them not even marry then why is she collecting those gifts huh so that it's nemesis she collected from guys and being scammed by church ahaahaha scam vs scam. She is paying what she is eating from guys now she is church mugu. Maga
Re: - by osaxx: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2012
who led you to christ?who is your pastor? the name of your church?
dorox:

Be rest assured, my present condition is quite comfortable and my future is very bright as a christian.

Chris is certainly not the only vampire squid in the business, but of the Nigerian based prosperity pimps he is the sleekest.

You mean brain washed by pastor chris? I am praying for you that God should open you eyes to the lies and hypocrisy of pastor chris and the rest of the prosperity pimps and guide you to genuinely give your life to christ and solidify your path towards salvation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Christians Worship / Christ Embassy: Statement Of Faith/commitment / How Long Does The Salvation Of The Soul Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.