Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,689 members, 7,918,172 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:41 AM

To Nairalanders In Cyprus. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To Nairalanders In Cyprus. (537 Views)

How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students / Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class / Peter Azor-Okorugbo Graduates From Near East University In Nicosia, Cyprus (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Nairalanders In Cyprus. by willjoe: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello great nigerian students in Cyprus, please what lucrative side jobs are available for international students there? THANKS.
Re: To Nairalanders In Cyprus. by kheme(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2016
@willjoe I see you tried to contact me.

I'm no longer in Cyprus, but there are several options in terms of jobs, depending on your location.

You can work on campus, as a student assistant, in places like the library, computer center, hostel, etc. Then you can work at nearby markets, doing sales or delivery, that kind thing. There's also construction jobs, restaurants, hotels, car wash, and so on.

All of these jobs pay differently and have different working hours too. So you have to find something you're comfortable with.
Re: To Nairalanders In Cyprus. by willjoe: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2016
kheme:
@willjoe I see you tried to contact me.

I'm no longer in Cyprus, but there are several options in terms of jobs, depending on your location.

You can work on campus, as a student assistant, in places like the library, computer center, hostel, etc. Then you can work at nearby markets, doing sales or delivery, that kind thing. There's also construction jobs, restaurants, hotels, car wash, and so on.

All of these jobs pay differently and have different working hours too. So you have to find something you're comfortable with.
pls may i get your contact detail as a PM. I need some cogent info. THANKS
Re: To Nairalanders In Cyprus. by willjoe: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks@kheme. How much in naira could be both feeding and housing expenses(if sharing with mates is allowed) for a month.
Re: To Nairalanders In Cyprus. by kheme(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Depending on your location, housing can cost from 100GBP to 300GBP per month. Feeding is up to the individual, but typically ranges from $200 to $800 per month. You can convert these at the current exchange rate to get the Naira equivalent.

While I was there, I was spending about 1,300 (less than N150k naria, or less than $450) lira monthly on feeding and accommodation and other expenses (like electricity, water, etc.).

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Hnd Form Is Out For 2016/2017 Academic Session / Nigerian Girl Secures Admission Into 13 Universities @17 / Important Notice To All Fuoye 2016/2017 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.