Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,118 members, 7,977,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:49 PM

Amber Rose Weighs In On The Kanye West Vs Taylor Swift “famous” Argument - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Weighs In On The Kanye West Vs Taylor Swift “famous” Argument (924 Views)

Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Funke Akindele & JJC Vs Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Weighs In On The Kanye West Vs Taylor Swift “famous” Argument by Grammywinner: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2016
It seems we just cannot get away from this Kanye West / Taylor Swift Famous debacle – as now yet another celebrity has waded into the argument over those lyrics and that alleged phone call.

To be fair, Amber Rose does have better qualifications than most to give her take on the argument, given that she knew Kanye very intimately between 2008 and 2010 when they dated. Very, very intimately, if her tweets are to be believed.

Still, fans of her new VH1 talk show The Amber Rose Show were pretty surprised on Friday night when the host gave her own insight into the feud – and actually sided with her ex, US Weekly reports.

She said:

“I want to talk about Kim and Kanye’s Snapchat. I’m not the biggest fan of Kanye. But I will say this: I was next to him at the VMAs that year and I remember the repercussions after that.
I remember Taylor’s mother and father coming up to us and saying, ‘One day, Kanye, you’ll have a daughter and somebody is going to do that to you.’ He was so remorseful.
I mean he really felt so bad, because it wasn’t about Taylor. It was about Beyoncé and her video. He didn’t want to interrupt Taylor – he didn’t even know who she was at the time.”

Rose used that story to explain that Kanye would never make the same mistake again, having learned his lesson from that 2009 incident.

She continued:

“It was just a very hard time for him. I watched people say that they did not want to work with him anymore because of it.
I know that Kanye would never ever go through that again by not calling Taylor and say, ‘Heads up, I’m about to go write this verse real quick. Just wanted to make sure you’re cool with it.’ I know that about Kanye.”

Source:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/07/24/amber-rose-weighs-in-on-the-kanye-west-vs-taylor-swift-famous-argument/

Re: Amber Rose Weighs In On The Kanye West Vs Taylor Swift “famous” Argument by David25(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2016
What feud undecided

All I see here is some Amber Boobs

(1) (Reply)

Toni Tones & Cynthia Morgan Slay In Yellow-themed Photos / Kim Kardashian, Hires Isreali Special Forces As Bodyguard / Mercy Johnson Biography, Profile & Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.