Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,840 members, 7,959,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

My Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Mind (521 Views)

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue / I'm An Atheist, But I Think God(in My Mind) Is Still Tryna Reach Out To Me / I changed my mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mind by smithmadu(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2016
In Blacklist, Raymond Reddington said and I quote.....

"HONESTLY IS IT JUST ME, OR IS THE HUMAN RACE, ARMED WITH RELIGION, POISONED BY PREJUDICE, AND ABSOLUTELY FRANTIC WITH HATRED AND FEAR, GALLOPING PELL-MELL BACK TO THE DARK AGES?"

This forum has actually exposed how bad and evil we are. No day passes by without reading trends with comments illustrating how dangerous, wicked and barbaric our actions and mindset are for our fellow human being be it Christian/Muslim or others. Thought we are supposed to be Christ-like and Mohammed-like in all and every areas of our being.

Why would you derive joy, pleasure in killing a person you can't create or didn't give birth too? Why do you enjoy seeing other's suffering or failure? And at the end of the day we rush to Church/mosque to pray, preach or be preached to!!!

We are supposed to love one another, care for others, be our brother's keeper irrespective of your family background, state of origin, Region, RELIGION, Church or what ever.

I am for
Love,
Peace,
One Nigeria,
One Religion,
One Tribe,
Equal Rights,
And Justice.

But against
Killings,
Jealousy,
Scammers,
and most importantly any who is against the unity of our Great Nation no matter your tribe.

(1) (Reply)

Court Frees Catholic Priest Of Child Rape Charge / Three Proven Ways To Build Supernatural Success Through The Word Of Life / Breaking News..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.