Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,678 members, 7,962,189 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

How To Professional Blog With Easy – A Must Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Professional Blog With Easy – A Must Read (423 Views)

Online Marketing Made Easy(A Must See For Online Marketers) / Buy Cheap MTN Data with Easy Data Share / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Professional Blog With Easy – A Must Read by donrichdavid: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2016
Blogging is not just all about news or sharing gossip like linda ikeji.
You can blog about your passion and that is the best way to blog, you can blog about anything. If u can Facebook you can blog, because blogging is like advance social network and blog is also your diary were you can share your thoughts and what is happen around you. The more you blog the more the value of your blog increase but the value of your Facebook account might never increase unless you put it into use through blogging, by posting all your blog posts and your friends on face book will like to read your blog always.
If you’re a fashion flick you can blog about it, blog about your daily outfit and you can police others fashion on your street, on your blog, in the campus, even online and you can give tips about fashion.
If you are a good cook, you can blog about how to cook good food and varieties. Lazy people are most useful people in blogging, you can talk about movie reviews if they say that you are lazy because you spend the whole day watching movies, so why can’t you always write review of every movie, music videos, tv programs on your blog and the funniest part is that all the addicted like mind people like you always search for the latest movie reviews, i promise you you will have a great hits that will make you famous.
As long as your post is organic and news worth you will receive a good traffic from all over the world through Google search engine and all the major search engine like Yahoo, bein etc.

To blog doesn’t mean you will be posting every day, you can post once in a week, 2 post in a day it doesn’t stop you from doing anything. I have seen some big bloggers that blog once in a week.
You can blog about football if you are football lover. You can blog about your favorite football club and you can also predict weekend matches in all the major league in the world like English premiership etc.
Predicting football I guess is one of the best way to blog because gamblers are addicted to the game and there will be addicted to your blog that’s too much money lol. The best part of it is that each good post will give you visitors for three years or more. I have a single post that gave me 18000 visitors for two years, now imaging when you post a good post like 200 you have 3.6 million hits in 2 years. That’s real money when you have adverts on your blog. The reason why I always advice people to come online is because is only online that you will make money while you are sleeping. The guys that own konga.com, ebay.com amazon.com are making money even while they are in holidays. Bill Gate is making more money since he retired from Microsoft. Join blogpost.com.ng click on create a free blog to sign up or better still contact me to help you. Blog post is build with beginners in mind.

Do you want a free blog, free website, or premium blog? contact me to help you create one at blogpost.com.ng. I will also teach you how to blog on our platform, how to source content, i will teach you about the kind of news Nigerians like and i will also help you to promote your blog in all our facebook pages, about 350000 fans, base to give you free visitors to your blog and i will also teach you how to make money from your blog and how to connect your blog with facebook so that all you post will appear on your wall automatic with blogpost.com.ng and how to build subscribers to receive your post automatic in their email box.

Contact me for more.

Contact me at idonrich@gmail.com or chat me up on Whatsapp 08061202944 to help you move your business online! Be my friend on facebook so that i will treat you like a friend.

(1) (Reply)

Online Currency Tranfer/shipping Business For Sale/partnership / Uber China And Didi Chuxing Are Getting Married. / 4 Import And Export Mistakes That Nigerians Must Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.