Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,010 members, 7,933,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:36 AM

Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans (73003 Views)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) / Koffi Olomide Arrested And Jailed By Congolese Police Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by MduZA: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2016
stabbo:

Oh asylum? You mean the same asylum sought by your presidents Mandela, Thabo mbeki and numerous SA's in my country? I don't blame you, it's the effort of countries like Nigeria that liberated you weak morons from the fangs of generational slavery yet you repay us with insolence and ingratitude..typical primitive Africans. A bunch of backward Zulu bush pigs put on reservations by the Dutch. 1 rich person? Give me his equal in SA, A Nigerian woman will buy all you indigenous prehistoric species.
We pay the Chinese as contractors to build our railways, your master built SA rails for THEMSELVES, claimed your farmlands as theirs , and proceeded to rule over and kill you however they pleased, now you're butt hurt venting on a Nigerian forum cos you know we're superior as black people...frustrated mongrel.

You country cannot liberate herself from mere barefooted boko haram bandits but you claim to have liberated south Africans,what a joke from a day dreamer..your leaders must tell the exact role your country played during our struggle because what you are telling is just a wish..do you want me to tell how the real giants of Africa tangibly involved themselves in our struggle while your country played hide and seek through the UN,Nigeria claim is an insult to the Tanzanians,Zambians,Ghanaians en so forth..The book Long walk to freedom by Nelson Mandela indicates that he visited your country using Tanzanian passport ,his stay in that zoo did not exceed 10 days..he moved from one country to another therefore his stay there was not special...there is one reason the Zambian and Tanzanian presidents were given platform to speak during his memorial service at the world class FNB stadium,their countries are in our books as liberators...by the way if you want us to thank your country for playing hide and seek,enjoy the civilization we are giving you,from modern shopping,world class entertainment to telecommunications...we are the reason you now know there are things called escalators..Chinese banks are the ones financing your rail project,Nigerians cannot and will never build anything..you will only wish..by the way am typing this message from Joburg,its a matter of logging in and out.that's internet for you...you and I have same equal status on this forum..dont jeopardize the international reputation of someone business..we interact with your compatriots on south African websites without questioning their presence because we know how internet works..superior black nation my foot!
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
MduZA:

You country cannot liberate herself from mere barefooted boko haram bandits but you claim to have liberated south Africans,what a joke from a day dreamer..your leaders must tell the exact role your country played during our struggle because what you are telling is just a wish..do you want me to tell how the real giants of Africa tangibly involved themselves in our struggle while your country played hide and seek through the UN,Nigeria claim is an insult to the Tanzanians,Zambians,Ghanaians en so forth..The book Long walk to freedom by Nelson Mandela indicates that he visited your country using Tanzanian passport ,his stay in that zoo did not exceed 10 days..he moved from one country to another therefore his stay there was not special...there is one reason the Zambian and Tanzanian presidents were given platform to speak during his memorial service at the world class FNB stadium,their countries are in our books as liberators...by the way if you want us to thank your country for playing hide and seek,enjoy the civilization we are giving you,from modern shopping,world class entertainment to telecommunications...we are the reason you now know there are things called escalators..Chinese banks are the ones financing your rail project,Nigerians cannot and will never build anything..you will only wish..by the way am typing this message from Joburg,its a matter of logging in and out.that's internet for you...you and I have same equal status on this forum..dont jeopardize the international reputation of someone business..we interact with your compatriots on south African websites without questioning their presence because we know how internet works..superior black nation my foot!

You're a clueless little kid and are ignorant about your history go do your research on Mandela tax that generated millions of dollars for you cro-magnon beings when you were dying from hunger and violence during apartheid, Thabo mbeki will tell you. SA still has a much higher murder rate than Nigeria despite the Boko haram epidemic in the north... of all people I would expect a propane sniffing zulu buffo.o.n like you to understand what it feels like for a country to suffer crime and violence but you shamelessly log on to a Nigerian forum to gloat about terrorism as though Nigeria is the only country battling it, even the USA has been fighting both homegrown and foreign terrorism for a while. I've never seen you say one positive thing about Nigerians yet you follow a naija blog, you get a kick out of saying negative demeaning things about Nigerians on here, isn't that jeopardizing the business which is Nigerian? Hypocrite.. Talking about Zambians, Tanzanians and other Africans, how do you xenophobes treat them in your country? Are they welcome? You're proper ingrates true to type who repay good with evil and disrespect so I'm not surprised. Your MTN and DSTV ain't doing us no favor or charity, they are doing business and making a profit off the biggest economy in Africa, what civilization can a primitive bush pig give a Nigerian? When Nigerians were already running their own affairs and donating money for your feeding, you were starving in bondage under Afrikaneers, now you have the guts to talk thrash about some civilization that your people can't take credit for. How many Nigerians are commenting on SA websites? If any are I bet they don't go there to spew drivel about SA, stay put keep debating your status on a Nigerian blog, the joke is on you ignoramus.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by MduZA: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
stabbo:

You're a clueless little kid and are ignorant about your history go do your research on Mandela tax that generated millions of dollars for you cro-magnon beings when you were dying from hunger and violence during apartheid, Thabo mbeki will tell you. SA still has a much higher murder rate than Nigeria despite the Boko haram epidemic in the north... of all people I would expect a propane sniffing zulu buffo.o.n like you to understand what it feels like for a country to suffer crime and violence but you shamelessly log on to a Nigerian forum to gloat about terrorism as though Nigeria is the only country battling it, even the USA has been fighting both homegrown and foreign terrorism for a while. I've never seen you say one positive thing about Nigerians yet you follow a naija blog, you get a kick out of saying negative demeaning things about Nigerians on here, isn't that jeopardizing the business which is Nigerian? Hypocrite.. Talking about Zambians, Tanzanians and other Africans, how do you xenophobes treat them in your country? Are they welcome? You're proper ingrates true to type who repay good with evil and disrespect so I'm not surprised. Your MTN and DSTV ain't doing us no favor or charity, they are doing business and making a profit off the biggest economy in Africa, what civilization can a primitive bush pig give a Nigerian? When Nigerians were already running their own affairs and donating money for your feeding, you were starving in bondage under Afrikaneers, now you have the guts to talk thrash about some civilization that your people can't take credit for. How many Nigerians are commenting on SA websites? If any are I bet they don't go there to spew drivel about SA, stay put keep debating your status on a Nigerian blog, the joke is on you ignoramus.

People like you are all over this forum writing rubbish about SA,when we comment you cry foul,I don't create threads or topics but only comment on the rubbish and fallacy you and your compatriots spew...Mandela and mbeki personal profiles are well written on the internet,the Nigeria -south Africa relation during and post apartheid is well documented,google can assist you in that regard...we relate very well with our friends from Tanzania ,Zambia and Ghana..have you ever heard south Africans complaining about these nationals?we treat them with respect and dignity...I will engage you about crime when your country starts to release statistics,Surely you will have more to tell..from ritual killings,kidnappings ,Fulani herds men to Niger delta Scavengers..what a zoo.South African companies are there because your leaders always come down begging for more...I know you will scream on top of your voice when I tell you that we are civilizing your people..look on how your people take pictures inside shoprite,look on how you all flock to Ikeja just to watch escalators ,your celebrities are everywhere in SA shooting videos and taking pictures..Your tv drama tensil started here,the voice Nigeria is here..Nigerians will only do good things with the involvement of south Africans..thats is why we are about to create a defence industry for you..we shall know all military hardwares at your disposal ..SA is your master.

3 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 1:41am On Jul 30, 2016
MduZA:

People like you are all over this forum writing rubbish about SA,when we comment you cry foul,I don't create threads or topics but only comment on the rubbish and fallacy you and your compatriots spew...Mandela and mbeki personal profiles are well written on the internet,the Nigeria -south Africa relation during and post apartheid is well documented,google can assist you in that regard...we relate very well with our friends from Tanzania ,Zambia and Ghana..have you ever heard south Africans complaining about these nationals?we treat them with respect and dignity...I will engage you about crime when your country starts to release statistics,Surely you will have more to tell..from ritual killings,kidnappings ,Fulani herds men to Niger delta Scavengers..what a zoo.South African companies are there because your leaders always come down begging for more...I know you will scream on top of your voice when I tell you that we are civilizing your people..look on how your people take pictures inside shoprite,look on how you all flock to Ikeja just to watch escalators ,your celebrities are everywhere in SA shooting videos and taking pictures..Your tv drama tensil started here,the voice Nigeria is here..Nigerians will only do good things with the involvement of south Africans..thats is why we are about to create a defence industry for you..we shall know all military hardwares at your disposal ..SA is your master.

You sound hurt lol.. Nigeria will only do good things with the involvement of SA's?? You numbskull, Nigeria has been great even since the time your country was under occupation by white men herding you like domestic animals on your land. No doubt SA has developed infrastructure, but indigenous SA's can't take credit for or brag about it because they aren't responsible for it and are still being treated like second class slaves in their land depending on Boers/ white people for food, that's my point. On an individual level, Nigerians have far outshone you...its bad leadership that draws us back. It's not possible for you antediluvian troglodytes to civilize Homo sapiens, we Nigerians contributed money to save you ingrates from suffering and penury and that's a fact, did you research the Mandela tax? Our leaders refused to trade with your apartheid slave masters unless you servile peasants were liberated..it's cold hard fact no fallacy here! Google can also help you in that regard. Another fact is that SA has a higher murder rate than Nigeria despite all our militancy challenges, you should be very ashamed about that fact. You should also be ashamed that Nigeria has produced many more successful INDIGENOUS individuals than SA despite your comical claims of "civilizing" us (that's just laughable)...does a black SA own shop rite or invent an escalator? Why will you take credit for a white mans work as a Zulu bushman? SA's must have developed Victoria island and Abuja too cos I've been going on escalators there ever since I was born in the 80's (at that time you were still active slaves lol).Your foreign owned SA companies are grateful to be making as much profit as they do here, if they mess up we fine or kick them out... Our leaders beg for more what? You mean like Zuma come here to beg on behalf of MTN when they were fined billions of $ last year?? grin

Our artists are becoming world renowned and shoot videos anywhere in the world including SA, which they pay handsomely for, so they owe you nothing..infact they provide revenue and employment for your jobless hyenas. All artists, even American shoot videos everywhere too so what's the big deal about that? At least we know the infrastructure they shoot the videos with wasn't developed by lazy backward SA's. We started Tinsel in SA, yet it's more popular than indigenous SA soap operas..doesn't that tell you something?

Your xenophobia against other black Africans due to hatred & jealousy is well documented also, you accuse them of taking your jobs when all you lazy retarded bums do is drink liquor and spread AIDS amongst each other, you kill foreigners and loot their belongings out of envy, you even rob TV presenters live on camera! You are scum and you only feel important by wandering on to Nigerian blogs to talk thrash and gloat about white peoples achievements and subjugation of your country. What SA blog do Nigerians go to insult SA's on? You aren't that relevant & we don't have your time. Do you even have a blog as successful as nairaland, Bella naija or Linda Ikeji's blog? You will start a riot to kill other black Africans but will not dare lay a finger on white man that killed your people and took your land till today, you are busy mouthing off about military hardware yet you can't even claim your own land back from white enslavers...you are still perpetual slaves at heart smh

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by MduZA: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
stabbo:

You sound hurt lol.. Nigeria will only do good things with the involvement of SA's?? You numbskull, Nigeria has been great even since the time your country was under occupation by white men herding you like domestic animals on your land. No doubt SA has developed infrastructure, but indigenous SA's can't take credit for or brag about it because they aren't responsible for it and are still being treated like second class slaves in their land depending on Boers/ white people for food, that's my point. On an individual level, Nigerians have far outshone you...its bad leadership that draws us back. It's not possible for you antediluvian troglodytes to civilize Homo sapiens, we Nigerians contributed money to save you ingrates from suffering and penury and that's a fact, did you research the Mandela tax? Our leaders refused to trade with your apartheid slave masters unless you servile peasants were liberated..it's cold hard fact no fallacy here! Google can also help you in that regard. Another fact is that SA has a higher murder rate than Nigeria despite all our militancy challenges, you should be very ashamed about that fact. You should also be ashamed that Nigeria has produced many more successful INDIGENOUS individuals than SA despite your comical claims of "civilizing" us (that's just laughable)...does a black SA own shop rite or invent an escalator? Why will you take credit for a white mans work as a Zulu bushman? SA's must have developed Victoria island and Abuja too cos I've been going on escalators there ever since I was born in the 80's (at that time you were still active slaves lol).Your foreign owned SA companies are grateful to be making as much profit as they do here, if they mess up we fine or kick them out... Our leaders beg for more what? You mean like Zuma come here to beg on behalf of MTN when they were fined billions of $ last year?? grin

Our artists are becoming world renowned and shoot videos anywhere in the world including SA, which they pay handsomely for, so they owe you nothing..infact they provide revenue and employment for your jobless hyenas. All artists, even American shoot videos everywhere too so what's the big deal about that? At least we know the infrastructure they shoot the videos with wasn't developed by lazy backward SA's. We started Tinsel in SA, yet it's more popular than indigenous SA soap operas..doesn't that tell you something?

Your xenophobia against other black Africans due to hatred & jealousy is well documented also, you accuse them of taking your jobs when all you lazy retarded bums do is drink liquor and spread AIDS amongst each other, you kill foreigners and loot their belongings out of envy, you even rob TV presenters live on camera! You are scum and you only feel important by wandering on to Nigerian blogs to talk thrash and gloat about white peoples achievements and subjugation of your country. What SA blog do Nigerians go to insult SA's on? You aren't that relevant & we don't have your time. Do you even have a blog as successful as nairaland, Bella naija or Linda Ikeji's blog? You will start a riot to kill other black Africans but will not dare lay a finger on white man that killed your people and took your land till today, you are busy mouthing off about military hardware yet you can't even claim your own land back from white enslavers...you are still perpetual slaves at heart smh

Nigerian dreams as usual...I understand your blindness because that's exactly what your leaders want you to be..you keep on screaming about out- shining south africans but you don't have any tangible evidence to back up your claims,south Africans envying Nigerians for doing menial jobs like selling fake DVDs and cutting hair's ? You are dreaming poor boy,honestly you will hate us untill Jesus comes back because we know where to place your people...we rule every sector in your country,its a fact you will never change..your leaders will always come down south begging for assistance because the entire 200 million of you cannot create anything ,the only thing you are capable of is to stand on top of your roofs and cry about bad leadership,instead of holding your leaders to account you all seek refuge in foreign lands..you expect south Africans to rejoice your criminal activities in their country?we don't envy you,we only hate the criminal element of your behaviour...I told you to stop talking about crime statistics because your country does not compile stats...as a south African I would never be proud to see my people flocking to any African country just to shoot videos and take pictures,people who are patriotic about their country like Emeka Ike are crying about their film industry which according to him has been taken by south Africans while clueless fools like you are beating their empty chests about Tinsel outshining south African dramas..we don't watch it,we created it for your overpopulated nation because you cant create anything for yourselves..for your information poor soul Jacob zuma came to your zoo at invitation by your president..if you were not a fool,the question you were supposed to ask is,why did my president invite the president of SA and gave him the platform to address Nigerian national assembly?no Nigerian will ever ask that question because you are all clueless..your leaders like it that way..Aids is rife in Nigeria therefore there is no need to talk about that ..certainly am interacting with polio survivor,ebola escapee and malaria prospect..finally those south Africa companies are there because your leaders always come down begging for them,you will never kick them out even if they contravene your laws because the 200 million of you cant create anything to match them..We are about to build a defence industry for your useless country,poor Nigerian do you really understand the meaning of this..i know you are proud of that,keep well ..enjoy taking pictures inside shoprite!
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
MduZA:

Nigerian dreams as usual...I understand your blindness because that's exactly what your leaders want you to be..you keep on screaming about out- shining south africans but you don't have any tangible evidence to back up your claims,south Africans envying Nigerians for doing menial jobs like selling fake DVDs and cutting hair's ? You are dreaming poor boy,honestly you will hate us untill Jesus comes back because we know where to place your people...we rule every sector in your country,its a fact you will never change..your leaders will always come down south begging for assistance because the entire 200 million of you cannot create anything ,the only thing you are capable of is to stand on top of your roofs and cry about bad leadership,instead of holding your leaders to account you all seek refuge in foreign lands..you expect south Africans to rejoice your criminal activities in their country?we don't envy you,we only hate the criminal element of your behaviour...I told you to stop talking about crime statistics because your country does not compile stats...as a south African I would never be proud to see my people flocking to any African country just to shoot videos and take pictures,people who are patriotic about their country like Emeka Ike are crying about their film industry which according to him has been taken by south Africans while clueless fools like you are beating their empty chests about Tinsel outshining south African dramas..we don't watch it,we created it for your overpopulated nation because you cant create anything for yourselves..for your information poor soul Jacob zuma came to your zoo at invitation by your president..if you were not a fool,the question you were supposed to ask is,why did my president invite the president of SA and gave him the platform to address Nigerian national assembly?no Nigerian will ever ask that question because you are all clueless..your leaders like it that way..Aids is rife in Nigeria therefore there is no need to talk about that ..certainly am interacting with polio survivor,ebola escapee and malaria prospect..finally those south Africa companies are there because your leaders always come down begging for them,you will never kick them out even if they contravene your laws because the 200 million of you cant create anything to match them..We are about to build a defence industry for your useless country,poor Nigerian do you really understand the meaning of this..i know you are proud of that,keep well ..enjoy taking pictures inside shoprite!

"We are about to build a defence industry for your useless country"...be specific, is it really you, or your slave masters doing the building? Besides you can't build a military industry that already exists, the Nigerian military is more renowned for its peace keeping efforts during wars/conflict all over West- Africa than SA has ever been for its neighbors. You're never tired of blowing hot air and beating your chest about achievements that aren't your own, you're still a slave and are too stupid to realize it... shows how obsessed you are with us and our lives. You can't liberate yourselves from Boers and still play second fiddle to them yet you're bothered about us holding our leaders to account, take your land back from your oppressors first, then I might take your ill advice seriously..We may have bad leadership, but you have NO leadership at all just second class slaves, atleast nothing tangible since Mandela. Buhari never invited Zuma, he came on his own to beg after Mtn was fined, where was it ever said that Buhari invited Zuma??

Anyone is free to travel where ever they please for a better life, Nigerians aren't the only emigrants to other countries, the current wave of migration to Europe suggests so..Nigeria just has a large population which is why we seem to be everywhere like the Chinese and Indians...SA mostly gets our leftovers and lower class people from Nigeria, its the choice for Nigerians turned down by countries like US, UK, Canada..despite that we still have more professionals than you in your own country, numb-skulls. If we are really as terrible as you claim, why are you on here then? I can't imagine myself going on a thread created in a country I consider its inhabitants "inferior" to me. Nigeria's crime stats are available for anyone to see online, international organizations also collate crime stats, Africa's biggest bloggers report crime (even exaggerating it in some cases for clicks), so stop bring up senseless excuses to remain ignorant. You can only compare SA and Nigeria on a country to country level because you have no personal noteworthy achievements worth boasting about...on a personal level the average Nigerian is far ahead of the average SA any day hence your inferiority complex shows and is very evident in your tone, that is why you are here stalking us everyday and looking to cover up your personal inadequacy by waving a white mans work in my face. You hate our criminal element? Every country has its criminal element, your country is one of the most crime ridden in the world, infact it was number 1 at a point... you really got a lot of nerve to utter foolishness that you hate our criminal element, but those that killed you and took your land are not considered criminal right? Clueless goat.

What is bad about people going to another country to shoot videos and take pictures? Have you heard of TOURISM or you too busy chasing gorillas in bushes..When Snoop Dogg or pharell shoots a video in Jamaica or Cancun, should an American be ashamed of that?? Artists are free to shoot videos wherever they want if they're paying for it. Our movie industry has been taken over by retarded SA cane rats? Joke of the year cheesy cheesy We haven't created anything but Nollywood is 2nd in the world only after Hollywood. You created Tinsel for us but couldn't create anything better for yourselves... your jealousy will eventually kill you, I understand why it hurts you so much you drag your worthless behind to a Nigerian blog to spread your xenophobia. Our movie scenes are a perfect reflection of both countries, yours has better infrastructure BUT we have more talented and prominent actors, your local actors ain't creating anything worth watching.

Nigeria has no time to hate on you tho, I told you to name a SA blog where Nigerians go to talk negative about SA's and you couldn't provide any, we don't really have time for your jealous and constipated types. you're just here putting up a fake front...as individuals we are superior and more influential in almost any field of endeavor despite you having better infrastructure because you have no common sense to utilize what your slave master built. We have more educated professionals in your own country than your indigenous bushmen, we much more talented in the arts and generally smarter and more fun to be around, that's why you can't have enough of us, you only trump us with your infrastructure and better management, and that's courtesy of your white masters, not you we know the difference...you're simply another Nigerian groupie, but want to give off a fake air of importance because a slave master built your land that he claimed as his..You're like a house negro slave who boasts about his masters farmland to other black people..pathetic.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by MduZA: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
stabbo:

"We are about to build a defence industry for your useless country"...be specific, is it really you, or your slave masters doing the building? Besides you can't build a military industry that already exists, the Nigerian military is more renowned for its peace keeping efforts during wars/conflict all over West- Africa than SA has ever been for its neighbors. You're never tired of blowing hot air and beating your chest about achievements that aren't your own, you're still a slave and are too stupid to realize it... shows how obsessed you are with us and our lives. You can't liberate yourselves from Boers and still play second fiddle to them yet you're bothered about us holding our leaders to account, take your land back from your oppressors first, then I might take your ill advice seriously..We may have bad leadership, but you have NO leadership at all just second class slaves, atleast nothing tangible since Mandela. Buhari never invited Zuma, he came on his own to beg after Mtn was fined, where was it ever said that Buhari invited Zuma??

Anyone is free to travel where ever they please for a better life, Nigerians aren't the only emigrants to other countries, the current wave of migration to Europe suggests so..Nigeria just has a large population which is why we seem to be everywhere like the Chinese and Indians...SA mostly gets our leftovers and lower class people from Nigeria, its the choice for Nigerians turned down by countries like US, UK, Canada..despite that we still have more professionals than you in your own country, numb-skulls. If we are really as terrible as you claim, why are you on here then? I can't imagine myself going on a thread created in a country I consider its inhabitants "inferior" to me. Nigeria's crime stats are available for anyone to see online, international organizations also collate crime stats, Africa's biggest bloggers report crime (even exaggerating it in some cases for clicks), so stop bring up senseless excuses to remain ignorant. You can only compare SA and Nigeria on a country to country level because you have no personal noteworthy achievements worth boasting about...on a personal level the average Nigerian is far ahead of the average SA any day hence your inferiority complex shows and is very evident in your tone, that is why you are here stalking us everyday and looking to cover up your personal inadequacy by waving a white mans work in my face. You hate our criminal element? Every country has its criminal element, your country is one of the most crime ridden in the world, infact it was number 1 at a point... you really got a lot of nerve to utter foolishness that you hate our criminal element, but those that killed you and took your land are not considered criminal right? Clueless goat.

What is bad about people going to another country to shoot videos and take pictures? Have you heard of TOURISM or you too busy chasing gorillas in bushes..When Snoop Dogg or pharell shoots a video in Jamaica or Cancun, should an American be ashamed of that?? Artists are free to shoot videos wherever they want if they're paying for it. Our movie industry has been taken over by retarded SA cane rats? Joke of the year cheesy cheesy We haven't created anything but Nollywood is 2nd in the world only after Hollywood. You created Tinsel for us but couldn't create anything better for yourselves... your jealousy will eventually kill you, I understand why it hurts you so much you drag your worthless behind to a Nigerian blog to spread your xenophobia. Our movie scenes are a perfect reflection of both countries, yours has better infrastructure BUT we have more talented and prominent actors, your local actors ain't creating anything worth watching.

Nigeria has no time to hate on you tho, I told you to name a SA blog where Nigerians go to talk negative about SA's and you couldn't provide any, we don't really have time for your jealous and constipated types. you're just here putting up a fake front...as individuals we are superior and more influential in almost any field of endeavor despite you having better infrastructure because you have no common sense to utilize what your slave master built. We have more educated professionals in your own country than your indigenous bushmen, we much more talented in the arts and generally smarter and more fun to be around, that's why you can't have enough of us, you only trump us with your infrastructure and better management, and that's courtesy of your white masters, not you we know the difference...you're simply another Nigerian groupie, but want to give off a fake air of importance because a slave master built your land that he claimed as his..You're like a house negro slave who boasts about his masters farmland to other black people..pathetic.

Lol...day dreamer

1.Google Jacob zuma speech addressing your national assembly,He did mention that Buhari invited him..

2.Boers are south Africans ..deal with it

3.south Africans are about to build a defence industry for your zoo ,I am a south African ..deal with it

4.unlike your brothers in SA..am not seeking asylum on this forum..you and i have equal same status,we are members

5.south African soldiers have been to Burundi,Sudan,car,ivory coast,Lesotho etc and are currently in drc..Our ex soldiers in the form of mercenaries were in your zoo that's why your economy is in recession

6..Nollywood is taken by south Africans that's why its original brand is dead #AfricaMagic ..Emeka Ike can attest to that.

7.We south Africans dont compare ourselves with Nigerians,actually we classify you at the same level with Zimbabweans and Somalians that's why we refer you as Amakwerekwere..Fact

8.your prominent actors are known by Nigerian themselves..any Oscar for your film industry?

9.The song Ghanaians ,Americans,South Africans envy us is well known,you are just adding some lyrics on it..for your information I am a public servant,an illegal Nigerian immigrant doing menial jobs in SA is a friend

10.Nigerians will never talk rubbish on south African websites because south Africans dont use their websites to insult other African countries

11.It is true that Nigerians were influential before 1994 but things changed since then...ask your leaders who tried to block South Africa s candidature for AU Head.

12.who won the BET international Act award recently,a Nigerian or south African?

Finally..an avarage south African lives much better life than an avarage Nigerian,its a reality nobody can change..unless you all change your mentality of believing that good things only come from the whites..Blacks south Africans inherited an economy which was designed to sustain the life of a white man and rebuild it to where it is..with the involvement of ordinary south Africans,we hold our leaders to account,Wait for the whites or your Chinese masters to develop your zoo...you have 2000 years to catch up..Enjoy Watching tensil on our DSTV!
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 1:24am On Aug 01, 2016
MduZA:

Lol...day dreamer

1.Google Jacob zuma speech addressing your national assembly,He did mention that Buhari invited him..

2.Boers are south Africans ..deal with it

3.south Africans are about to build a defence industry for your zoo ,I am a south African ..deal with it

4.unlike your brothers in SA..am not seeking asylum on this forum..you and i have equal same status,we are members

5.south African soldiers have been to Burundi,Sudan,car,ivory coast,Lesotho etc and are currently in drc..Our ex soldiers in the form of mercenaries were in your zoo that's why your economy is in recession

6..Nollywood is taken by South Africans that's why its original brand is dead #AfricaMagic ..Emeka Ike can attest to that.

7.We south Africans dont compare ourselves with Nigerians,actually we classify you at the same level with Zimbabweans and Somalians that's why we refer you as Amakwerekwere..Fact

8.your prominent actors are known by Nigerian themselves..any Oscar in your film industry?

9.The song Ghanaians ,Americans,South Africans envy us is well known,you are just adding some lyrics on it..for your information I am a public servant,an illegal Nigerian immigrant doing menial jobs in SA is a friend

10.Nigerians will never talk rubbish on south African websites because south Africans dont use their websites to insult other African countries

11.It is true that Nigerians were influential before 1994 but things changed since then...ask your leaders who tried to block South Africa s candidature for AU Head.

12.who won the BET international Act award recently,a Nigerian or South African?

Finally..an avarage south African lives much better life than an avarage Nigerian,its a reality nobody can change..unless you all change your mentality of believing that good things only come from the whites..Blacks south Africans inherited an economy which was designed to sustain the life of a white man and rebuild it to where it is..with the involvement of ordinary south Africans,we hold our leaders to account,Wait for the whites or your Chinese masters to develop your zoo...you have 2000 years to catch up..Enjoy Watching tensil on our DSTV!

I don't have time to continue responding to your gutter talk, your chest beating on a Nigerian forum reeks of desperation and an inferiority complex . You got a chip on your shoulder and a point to prove to Nigerians, the problem here is your supporting evidence are ALL achievements of white settlers, not indigenous SA's...when real indigenous SA's start doing something noteworthy and comparable to what Nigerian entrepreneurs are doing, I can acknowledge your spurious points. For now it's obvious you see Nigerians as some sort of Demi-gods hence the reason you spend days writing 12 point thesis and epistles to prove yourself worthy of being a loiterer and troll in the midst of Nigerians, imagine fighting for "status" on nairaland... what a pity.

I made my point that majority black SA's are still suffering and languishing under white domination and after effects of apartheid, then choose to vent their frustrations on foreigners. The immigrant you claim to be your friend is doing menial jobs to survive, when he finally makes something noteworthy, lazy jealous SA's who have done nothing but sit on their behinds drinking cheap liquor and spreading disease will descend on him and blame him for their misfortune, saying he took their jobs. Most of you can't afford the dstv you love to brag about(which isn't even owned by an indigenous SA), can't even get back their land in their own backyard and are in no way responsible for SA's better developed infrastructure...at least I know the Chinese can't lay claim to Nigerian territory and kill Nigerians in their own backyard, they simply do their work as contractors. Regardless of whatever Zuma said, the fact is that he came to BEG on mtns behalf, I don't expect him to admit it in a public speech. Our musicians are leagues ahead of yours no basis for comparison..your people are cheap groupies for them, not just artistes your women follow Nigerian men like flies following poo and that things hurts the heck out of your soul..yet u claim we aint sh.i.t... As for your empty boasts about Nollywood, Africa Magic pays royalties to us for any movie aired, only a daft sod like you will interpret that as a takeover ... Nollywood is no 2 in the world after Hollywood, you're no 2 in the world for what?? Transmitting AIDS?? grin

Nigerians don't consider SA's as their equals or even rivals on our level, our rivalry is more inter-tribal here..we just see SA as a good destination like anywhere else that was developed by White settlers... To us, you indigenous SA's mostly look and act like caricature characters from "The Gods must be crazy". Boers may be SA on paper but they don't consider themselves remotely similar to black SA's and want absolutely nothing to do with you, they consider you wild animals and dare I say they are right.. You don't believe anything good came from whites but you value your self importance by awards like Oscar and BET from white USA..very ironic. All you sewer rats do is sit on your huge lazy ass, smoke drugs(which we're more than happy to provide you) & ruin your lives, rob people, spread AIDS and other stds amongst each other like wild apes, and run the economy your white masters built into the ground. Nigeria is currently in a bad moment, despite the challenges our economy has overtaken yours and is still bigger, while your economy is shrinking slowly, by the time you're done inheriting and destroying it, SA will be no different from Somalia that you're busy degrading, keep beating your chest over what you never achieved you AIDS ravished xenophobic baboon.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by MduZA: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
stabbo:

I don't have time to continue responding to your gutter talk, your chest beating on a Nigerian forum reeks of desperation and an inferiority complex . You got a chip on your shoulder and a point to prove to Nigerians, the problem here is your supporting evidence are ALL achievements of white settlers, not indigenous SA's...when real indigenous SA's start doing something noteworthy and comparable to what Nigerian entrepreneurs are doing, I can acknowledge your spurious points. For now it's obvious you see Nigerians as some sort of Demi-gods hence the reason you spend days writing 12 point thesis and epistles to prove yourself worthy of being a loiterer and troll in the midst of Nigerians, imagine fighting for "status" on nairaland... what a pity.

I made my point that majority black SA's are still suffering and languishing under white domination and after effects of apartheid, then choose to vent their frustrations on foreigners. The immigrant you claim to be your friend is doing menial jobs to survive, when he finally makes something noteworthy, lazy jealous SA's who have done nothing but sit on their behinds drinking cheap liquor and spreading disease will descend on him and blame him for their misfortune, saying he took their jobs. Most of you can't afford the dstv you love to brag about(which isn't even owned by an indigenous SA), can't even get back their land in their own backyard and are in no way responsible for SA's better developed infrastructure...at least I know the Chinese can't lay claim to Nigerian territory and kill Nigerians in their own backyard, they simply do their work as contractors. Regardless of whatever Zuma said, the fact is that he came to BEG on mtns behalf, I don't expect him to admit it in a public speech. Our musicians are leagues ahead of yours no basis for comparison..your people are cheap groupies for them, not just artistes your women follow Nigerian men like flies following poo and that things hurts the heck out of your soul..yet u claim we aint sh.i.t... As for your empty boasts about Nollywood, Africa Magic pays royalties to us for any movie aired, only a daft sod like you will interpret that as a takeover ... Nollywood is no 2 in the world after Hollywood, you're no 2 in the world for what?? Transmitting AIDS?? grin

Nigerians don't consider SA's as their equals or even rivals on our level, our rivalry is more inter-tribal here..we just see SA as a good destination like anywhere else that was developed by White settlers... To us, you indigenous SA's mostly look and act like caricature characters from "The Gods must be crazy". Boers may be SA on paper but they don't consider themselves remotely similar to black SA's and want absolutely nothing to do with you, they consider you wild animals and dare I say they are right.. You don't believe anything good came from whites but you value your self importance by awards like Oscar and BET from white USA..very ironic. All you sewer rats do is sit on your huge lazy ass, smoke drugs(which we're more than happy to provide you) & ruin your lives, rob people, spread AIDS and other stds amongst each other like wild apes, and run the economy your white masters built into the ground. Nigeria is currently in a bad moment, despite the challenges our economy has overtaken yours and is still bigger, while your economy is shrinking slowly, by the time you're done inheriting and destroying it, SA will be no different from Somalia that you're busy degrading, keep beating your chest over what you never achieved you AIDS ravished xenophobic baboon.

You cant provide evidence for your claims,lies and fantasies,stop boasting about nollywood,you could not afford to maintain it untill south Africans saved you from embarrassment..Gautrain,a first of its kind in Africa was introduced in 2009 initiated by the then premier of Gauteng mbhazima shilowa,white people never had an idea to introduce something like it on African soil..I will take you serious when your government introduce something like that not those 1920 model diesel trains the Chinese are building for you fools..may I also remind you that MTN is a black economic empowerment company ..if you are indeed genius why can't you create something to match it..surely you are waiting for the British re-colonization..dont even try to associate yourselves with us,we are not in the same path,our mentality is also different,SA is currently doing final touch-ups on two new power stations , they are going to add over 9000MW in our national grid ,your country will remain the generator republic because you are waiting for your chinese masters sympathy.. you are one of the biggest oil producers but your country faces fuel scarcity always..FulaniHerds men grand son for your information the current black government of SA inherited a very bad economy with huge debts but we rebuild it to where it is today..its a reality you Nigerians feel embarrassed to admit..Show your artificial muscles to your West African peers,not us...some of your claims worth no reply,bloody kwerekwere!
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
MduZA:

You cant provide evidence for your claims,lies and fantasies,stop boasting about nollywood,you could not afford to maintain it untill south Africans saved you from embarrassment..Gautrain,a first of its kind in Africa was introduced in 2009 initiated by the then premier of Gauteng mbhazima shilowa,white people never had an idea to introduce something like it on African soil..I will take you serious when your government introduce something like that not those 1920 model diesel trains the Chinese are building for you fools..may I also remind you that MTN is a black economic empowerment company ..if you are indeed genius why can't you create something to match it..surely you are waiting for the British re-colonization..dont even try to associate yourselves with us,we are not in the same path,our mentality is also different,SA is currently doing final touch-ups on two new power stations , they are going to add over 9000MW in our national grid ,your country will remain the generator republic because you are waiting for your chinese masters sympathy.. you are one of the biggest oil producers but your country faces fuel scarcity always..FulaniHerds men grand son for your information the current black government of SA inherited a very bad economy with huge debts but we rebuild it to where it is today..its a reality you Nigerians feel embarrassed to admit..Show your artificial muscles to your West African peers,not us...some of your claims worth no reply,bloody kwerekwere!

Oh what a pity Naija stalker, apartheid baby, you think mouthing off about what white people did for you will earn you any respect here? You're silly dull backward nonentities whose only saving grace was that white people took their land and enslaved them, if you were left to do it all by yourselves you would be worse off than Nigeria cos most of you have no common sense. You say the Chinese are building rails for us... well who built your gautrain? You demented South African apes?? Bombardier (A Canadian company) handled majority of the gautrain project and it was funded by Absa, a subsidiary of Barclays, an English bank...does whatever profit that may accrue from gautrain go into your pockets, or back to the bank to recoup their investment? Correction your gautrain was ANNOUNCED by your shilowa or whatever, he didn't INITIATE it, not in his wildest dreams...saying he initiated gautrain is just like saying Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan initiated the Nigerian railway project, I'm more concerned with who built it, not who came to announce it on TV. By your logic I guess the Canadian, French and British consortium that built your little rail project are your masters too then.

What is "black empowerment company" lol, it doesn't mean you fools own the company grin Your "black empowerment" policy is just a racially selective affirmative action policy to help impoverished SA's and put them in positions of power & responsibility they are hardly qualified for. Its a move that will backfire on the long run...your qualified white expertise that gave your country an advantage are already emigrating to other countries cos they feel discriminated against and you're experiencing skills shortage that's slowly affecting your shrinking economy...with time the chickens will come home to roost. We have Globacom, it may not be exactly as big as Mtn but its proudly Nigerian OWNED, not some so called "black empowerment" company. Nigeria remains Mtn largest market in the world, the fine handed to them will erode more than 16% of their assets if implemented, hence the reason your president came to BEG Buhari for a reduction in the fine...If Nigeria coughs, Mtn catches cold, boasting about Mtn to a Nigerian makes you look foolish..Mtn needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs Mtn.

I've never seen a Nigerian associate or compare himself with a SA, Nigerians mostly compare themselves with Nigerians of other tribes, they aren't bothered about you, you're the closet Nigerian groupie who sees reason to come on a Nigerian blog to show you're important too, bragging with a white mans achievement at that. Nigerians see your people as less evolved, xenophobic ,ungrateful beneficiaries of Nigeria's charity...When you had problems we contributed money for you and were putting pressure on your slave masters to set you weaklings free, now the shoe is on the other foot you baboons want to gloat... Yes your country looks more western and developed but we all know that credit goes to the European who took your land from you and settled there permanently...which is a blessing in disguise for you cos lord knows what SA would look like now had it been left for you senseless hyenas. I sincerely hope you indigenous fools can get off your knees and reclaim your land & totally take charge of your own affairs..then we'll know if you're truly capable of maintaining what your master built or if you will go the way of Zimbabwe..At that time we'll be able make an apples to apples comparison of Nigerians vs SA's. You also experience power outages now and your economy is also dwindling, you dream to maintain Nollywood yet you don't have a notable film industry of your own due to lack of common sense or talent. Things are gradually unraveling, continue with your "black empowerment" and soon we'll know who is who..we are Nigerians, not AIDS carriers, get your infested a.r.s.e outta here.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by MduZA: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2016
stabbo:

Oh what a pity Naija stalker, apartheid baby, you think mouthing off about what white people did for you will earn you any respect here? You're silly dull backward nonentities whose only saving grace was that white people took their land and enslaved them, if you were left to do it all by yourselves you would be worse off than Nigeria cos most of you have no common sense. You say the Chinese are building rails for us... well who built your gautrain? You demented South African apes?? Bombardier (A Canadian company) handled majority of the gautrain project and it was funded by Absa, a subsidiary of Barclays, an English bank...does whatever profit that may accrue from gautrain go into your pockets, or back to the bank to recoup their investment? Correction your gautrain was ANNOUNCED by your shilowa or whatever, he didn't INITIATE it, not in his wildest dreams...saying he initiated gautrain is just like saying Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan initiated the Nigerian railway project, I'm more concerned with who built it, not who came to announce it on TV. By your logic I guess the Canadian, French and British consortium that built your little rail project are your masters too then.

What is "black empowerment company" lol, it doesn't mean you fools own the company grin Your "black empowerment" policy is just a racially selective affirmative action policy to help impoverished SA's and put them in positions of power & responsibility they are hardly qualified for. Its a move that will backfire on the long run...your qualified white expertise that gave your country an advantage are already emigrating to other countries cos they feel discriminated against and you're experiencing skills shortage that's slowly affecting your shrinking economy...with time the chickens will come home to roost. We have Globacom, it may not be exactly as big as Mtn but its proudly Nigerian OWNED, not some so called "black empowerment" company. Nigeria remains Mtn largest market in the world, the fine handed to them will erode more than 16% of their assets if implemented, hence the reason your president came to BEG Buhari for a reduction in the fine...If Nigeria coughs, Mtn catches cold, boasting about Mtn to a Nigerian makes you look foolish..Mtn needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs Mtn.

I've never seen a Nigerian associate or compare himself with a SA, Nigerians mostly compare themselves with Nigerians of other tribes, they aren't bothered about you, you're the closet Nigerian groupie who sees reason to come on a Nigerian blog to show you're important too, bragging with a white mans achievement at that. Nigerians see your people as less evolved, xenophobic ,ungrateful beneficiaries of Nigeria's charity...When you had problems we contributed money for you and were putting pressure on your slave masters to set you weaklings free, now the shoe is on the other foot you baboons want to gloat... Yes your country looks more western and developed but we all know that credit goes to the European who took your land from you and settled there permanently...which is a blessing in disguise for you cos lord knows what SA would look like now had it been left for you senseless hyenas. I sincerely hope you indigenous fools can get off your knees and reclaim your land & totally take charge of your own affairs..then we'll know if you're truly capable of maintaining what your master built or if you will go the way of Zimbabwe..At that time we'll be able make an apples to apples comparison of Nigerians vs SA's. You also experience power outages now and your economy is also dwindling, you dream to maintain Nollywood yet you don't have a notable film industry of your own due to lack of common sense or talent. Things are gradually unraveling, continue with your "black empowerment" and soon we'll know who is who..we are Nigerians, not AIDS carriers, get your infested a.r.s.e outta here.

You will only wish for the downfall of south Africa but from the look of things that Nigerian syndrome will only cause more high blood pressure on people like you...stop dreaming there is no power outage in SA,you cant fix your power problems,we fixed ours long time ago while clueless fools like you are consoling themselves with lies..Gautrain is a project introduced by the black government of SA,deal with it..Mtn is a proudly south African company with its majority stake owned by the black government of SA,your Fulani herdsmen can attest to that...you are now making mockery of white people emigrating to other countries,a chorus Nigerians have been singing since 1994,it really shows how jealousy many of you are ..that's why you are all crying for the white-recolonization,Nigerians embarrassing mentality..you said your country gave Chinese contracts to build the rail infrastructure,so why is it so bad when the black government of SA gives the French contracts to build Gautrain..?in your own thinking the money used to build it was supposed to be kept in bags in stead of the bank?unlike Chinese banks financing your projects,Absa never gave a cent for the Gautrain project...do you even know what owning land is? why are your people leaving behind their useful land and emigrate to SA ?as long as you keep on flocking to SA like flies..yours is just an impossible dream,you are boosting about a south African company having more customers in your country,lol.i rest my case..the picture below tells it all.

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
MduZA:

You will only wish for the downfall of south Africa but from the look of things that Nigerian syndrome will only cause more high blood pressure on people like you...stop dreaming there is no power outage in SA,you cant fix your power problems,we fixed ours long time ago while clueless fools like you are consoling themselves with lies..Gautrain is a project introduced by the black government of SA,deal with it..Mtn is a proudly south African company with its majority stake owned by the black government of SA,your Fulani herdsmen can attest to that...you are now making mockery of white people emigrating to other countries,a chorus Nigerians have been singing since 1994,it really shows how jealousy many of you are ..that's why you are all crying for the white-recolonization,Nigerians embarrassing mentality..you said your country gave Chinese contracts to build the rail infrastructure,so why is it so bad when the black government of SA gives the French contracts to build Gautrain..?in your own thinking the money used to build it was supposed to be kept in bags in stead of the bank?unlike Chinese banks financing your projects,Absa never gave a cent for the Gautrain project...do you even know what owning land is? why are your people leaving behind their useful land and emigrate to SA ?as long as you keep on flocking to SA like flies..yours is just an impossible dream,you are boosting about a south African company having more customers in your country,lol.i rest my case..the picture below tells it all.

I'm not bothered or care what happens to that slumland, aren't you are the one stalking a Nigerian blog following our news ardently like a bloody fan? I can tell you admire Nigerians from afar, but all this bluffing about how better SA is than Nigeria makes you look crude and backward to us, because we know the whites are responsible for your development. Power outages are also becoming a common occurrence over there its not all rosy, at least we know majority of your black population live in extreme poverty while most of your billionaires are foreign, now that's the definition of slavery..that shows who owns most of the resources in SA despite your "black empowerment". I hope you succeed with that black empowerment and take control of your own affairs instead of letting whites run you, I also hope the whites all emigrate back to Europe.. then we'll know what you're truly capable of, instead of hiding behind your slave master like weaklings.

Nigeria has the highest population of blacks in the world, you are bound to see them everywhere, just like you see Indians & Chinese...its nothing special that they are in SA too. SA's are in Nigeria too but no one makes a huge deal about it or even cares tbh.. A church building collapsed here in Nigeria, 85 out of 106 people killed were SA (that indicates something). There are SA's working with their company branches here in Nigeria.. I don't know why you would be stupid enough to think we're the only ones flocking to SA.. its a 2 way thing, but the Nigerians coming to SA are not exactly the cream of the crop, many of them are hustling for a better life and were unable to get into more advanced countries like the USA or Canada .

I don't want to go back to this MTN nonsense it's not important to me, but YOU and I know that no damn black SA owns or established MTN, its a publicly listed company with foreigners owning majority shares, they are being forced to sell shares to your indigenous SA's who don't even have the money to buy. Your black SA's can't even build a phone screen, infact they can't even feed themselves without govt. assistance, not to talk of solely owning a telecoms company. You are simply trying to INHERIT what white people already built and chase them out, but the question is can you manage and maintain your inheritance?? MTN's management is already back in the hands of a white man.. guess that answers the question lol. What would you peasants do without white people? You insinuated that we needed MTN for some odd reason, and I told you they needed us MORE because we are their largest customer base, I don't know what your thick skull interpreted that to mean.

I didn't start the empty boast about rail projects, you did and said the Chinese built ours and I responded that Canadian & French built yours too. ABSA DID finance your rail project and that project is owned by an international consortium that includes ABSA, but half of it was set aside for your "black empowerment" thingie..meaning you don't own jack, you are only being considered due to "blacks first" policy. As I said I hope you rug rats take back control of your country, let's see what you do with it. We have control of ours no matter our challenges, you claim we're crying for recolonization?? You reason like a mentally retarded imp, you are mistaking the rants of political wailers on nairaland for the factual opinion of majority of Nigerians in real life? Guess what.. your country got colonized TWICE and held in bondage till efforts of countries like Nigeria helped free you fools from suffering recently...jokes on you. You SA's are nothing but a bunch of primitive arrogant ingrates who have quickly forgotten their history, we supported you in every way we could when you were in bondage in the hands of your slave master, taxing ourselves to contributing millions of dollars for you pre-historic baboons. Now that you're inheriting what your master built, you have this sudden air of importance and the nerve to puff out your chest at your father. Nigeria is still a father figure to you in Africa, you SA's are neophytes, learners.. The truth will dawn on you when your white masters desert you, they are feeling discriminated against and are emigrating slowly but surely, finally when the wheat is separated from the chaff we will truly know who is who in Africa, enjoy your bragging while it lasts.

I can respond in kind with a pic on the internet of a white slave master punching one of you dumb slaves in the face during apartheid period, but I'm not that classless I won't stoop to your level grin
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by LeSudAfricaine: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
It's really amazing that 7O percent of South Africans aren't respnsible of any progress in their own country, typical Nigerian reasoning
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
It's really amazing that 7O percent of South Africans aren't respnsible of any progress in their own country, typical Nigerian reasoning

Typical Nigerian reasoning is smarter than yours, you guys love to come on here to put down Nigerians to cover for your bitterness and inferiority complex around them. What I said is fact, majority of your wealth and infrastructure was created by whites, while your blacks were essentially on reservations, and they still dominate business and skilled labor in SA despite being the minority. You indigenes are trying to get it back bit by bit, and I hope you guys do I'd love to see what you do with it...but don't come on here boasting and chest beating about what you didn't create, or else I'll take it to mean apartheid & white occupation of your land was the best thing to happen to your people.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by MduZA: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
stabbo:

I'm not bothered or care what happens to that slumland, aren't you are the one stalking a Nigerian blog following our news ardently like a bloody fan? I can tell you admire Nigerians from afar, but all this bluffing about how better SA is than Nigeria makes you look crude and backward to us, because we know the whites are responsible for your development. Power outages are also becoming a common occurrence over there its not all rosy, at least we know majority of your black population live in extreme poverty while most of your billionaires are foreign, now that's the definition of slavery..that shows who owns most of the resources in SA despite your "black empowerment". I hope you succeed with that black empowerment and take control of your own affairs instead of letting whites run you, I also hope the whites all emigrate back to Europe.. then we'll know what you're truly capable of, instead of hiding behind your slave master like weaklings.

Nigeria has the highest population of blacks in the world, you are bound to see them everywhere, just like you see Indians & Chinese...its nothing special that they are in SA too. SA's are in Nigeria too but no one makes a huge deal about it or even cares tbh.. A church building collapsed here in Nigeria, 85 out of 106 people killed were SA (that indicates something). There are SA's working with their company branches here in Nigeria.. I don't know why you would be stupid enough to think we're the only ones flocking to SA.. its a 2 way thing, but the Nigerians coming to SA are not exactly the cream of the crop, many of them are hustling for a better life and were unable to get into more advanced countries like the USA or Canada .

I don't want to go back to this MTN nonsense it's not important to me, but YOU and I know that no damn black SA owns or established MTN, its a publicly listed company with foreigners owning majority shares, they are being forced to sell shares to your indigenous SA's who don't even have the money to buy. Your black SA's can't even build a phone screen, infact they can't even feed themselves without govt. assistance, not to talk of solely owning a telecoms company. You are simply trying to INHERIT what white people already built and chase them out, but the question is can you manage and maintain your inheritance?? MTN's management is already back in the hands of a white man.. guess that answers the question lol. What would you peasants do without white people? You insinuated that we needed MTN for some odd reason, and I told you they needed us MORE because we are their largest customer base, I don't know what your thick skull interpreted that to mean.

I didn't start the empty boast about rail projects, you did and said the Chinese built ours and I responded that Canadian & French built yours too. ABSA DID finance your rail project and that project is owned by an international consortium that includes ABSA, but half of it was set aside for your "black empowerment" thingie..meaning you don't own jack, you are only being considered due to "blacks first" policy. As I said I hope you rug rats take back control of your country, let's see what you do with it. We have control of ours no matter our challenges, you claim we're crying for recolonization?? You reason like a mentally retarded imp, you are mistaking the rants of political wailers on nairaland for the factual opinion of majority of Nigerians in real life? Guess what.. your country got colonized TWICE and held in bondage till efforts of countries like Nigeria helped free you fools from suffering recently...jokes on you. You SA's are nothing but a bunch of primitive arrogant ingrates who have quickly forgotten their history, we supported you in every way we could when you were in bondage in the hands of your slave master, taxing ourselves to contributing millions of dollars for you pre-historic baboons. Now that you're inheriting what your master built, you have this sudden air of importance and the nerve to puff out your chest at your father. Nigeria is still a father figure to you in Africa, you SA's are neophytes, learners.. The truth will dawn on you when your white masters desert you, they are feeling discriminated against and are emigrating slowly but surely, finally when the wheat is separated from the chaff we will truly know who is who in Africa, enjoy your bragging while it lasts.

I can respond in kind with a pic on the internet of a white slave master punching one of you dumb slaves in the face during apartheid period, but I'm not that classless I won't stoop to your level grin

a poor black south African receives good basic amenities poor Nigerians can only dream of..its no secret that your country is one of the biggest suppliers of poor people globally therefore don't project your miserable life on us.Your lies will never stop Niger delta"scavengers activities ,Absa does not have any share on Gautrain,this kind of information comes from sambisa forests..for your information Fulani herd boy Gautrain is owned by the Gauteng provincial government and Mbombela international consortium ,proudly south African..I told you that the issue of power outages is SA is now history but to make yourself feel good you are arrogantly consoling yourself,so to you Mtn is owned by foreigners,another information from the zoo..your country cant create anything close to it therefore your frustration is written behind your flathe..d..you don't even understand how BEE works ,you are saying South African blacks are being considered through BEE,by who?.. whoever is making this consideration is in charge of the country ,by the way what is wrong when we correct the historical imbalances which existed for many years...i know to you it is wrong,we are your nightmare.How many white south Africans have emigrated to your zoo so far?How old were you when Mandela sent thabo Mbeki and Desmond tutu to your zoo so that they negotiated the release of obasanjo and others..?If it was not the involvement of the ANC in your affairs,democracy would have been a dream in that zoo..Unlike you empty chest beaters I appreciate the hide and seek role your country was playing during our trying times, note that there are countries which were in the fore front surprisingly they are not making noise,Ghana is one of them..so you want the whites to desert us so that we can see who is who in Africa,?are you scared of us because we are living with the whites?lol...yoooooooooooooo??yeses am ashamed of you,I went to school with white people..Currently working with them and go to the gym with them therefore following your logic I am your master,you will stand a chance to debate with me when the whites leave SA..lol,bloody fool!

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by LeSudAfricaine: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
stabbo:

Typical Nigerian reasoning is smarter than yours, you guys love to come on here to put down Nigerians to cover for your bitterness and inferiority complex around them. What I said is fact, majority of your wealth and infrastructure was created by whites, while your blacks were essentially on reservations, and they still dominate business and skilled labor in SA despite being the minority. You indigenes are trying to get it back bit by bit, and I hope you guys do I'd love to see what you do with it...but don't come on here boasting and chest beating about what you didn't create, or else I'll take it to mean apartheid & white occupation of your land was the best thing to happen to your people.
Proving exactly my point? Smarter than me based on what? It's typical Nigerian empty chest beating as usual. You people always claim to be smarter as if it's a trait exclusive to Nigerians, if you're so smart what has that done for you? Your country is teetering into 4th world status and you're here blubering nonsense. You are the last person to talk about putting others down, you people are the masters at this, day in day out you talk down on South Africans, Ghanians, Kenyans etc when we retaliate it's called inferiority compolex or jealousy, haa! People look down on Nigerians in South Africa there's absolutely nothing to be jealous of. If really you want to discuss issues of Inferiority Complex look no further than yourselves. I have never seen people who worship white people the way you Nigerians do, It's whites this whites that, heck some of you scream for re_colonisation. Just look at your reasoning or the lack thereof , ' whites blah blah ' you gauge your self worth through a white lens, it's pathetic. Ghana, Kenya , Botswana, Egypt are countries far better than Nigeria who do you attribute that to? Aliens? Who do you attribute the post 94 infrastructure development in SA to? In my time on this site I've learnt that Nigerians reason with envy and bitters you are no different

3 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by LeSudAfricaine: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
MduZA:

a poor black south African receives good basic amenities poor Nigerians can only dream of..its no secret that your country is one of the biggest suppliers of poor people globally therefore don't project your miserable life on us.Your lies will never stop Niger delta"scavengers activities ,Absa does not have any share on Gautrain,this kind of information comes from sambisa forests..for your information Fulani herd boy Gautrain is owned by the Gauteng provincial government and Mbombela international consortium ,proudly south African..I told you that the issue of power outages is SA is now history but to make yourself feel good you are arrogantly consoling yourself,so to you Mtn is owned by foreigners,another information from the zoo..your country cant create anything close to it therefore your frustration is written behind your flathe..d..you don't even understand how BEE works ,you are saying South African blacks are being considered through BEE,by who?.. whoever is making this consideration is in charge of the country ,by the way what is wrong when we correct the historical imbalances which existed for many years...i know to you it is wrong,we are your nightmare.How many white south Africans have emigrated to your zoo so far?How old were you when Mandela sent thabo Mbeki and Desmond tutu to your zoo so that they negotiated the release of obasanjo and others..?If it was not the involvement of the ANC in your affairs,democracy would have been a dream in that zoo..Unlike you empty chest beaters I appreciate the hide and seek role your country was playing during our trying times, note that there are countries which were in the fore front surprisingly they are not making noise,Ghana is one of them..so you want the whites to desert us so that we can see who is who in Africa,?are you scared of us because we are living with the whites?lol...yoooooooooooooo??yeses am ashamed of you,I went to school with white people..Currently working with them and go to the gym with them therefore following your logic I am your master,you will stand a chance to debate with me when the whites leave SA..lol,bloody fool!
he's projecting. If you attribute all the good to South African whites and all the bad to black South Africans its indicative of how you see yourself as a black person in relation to white people and the same person talks of an inferiority complex!
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Proving exactly my point? Smarter than me based on what? It's typical Nigerian empty chest beating as usual. You people always claim to be smarter as if it's a trait exclusive to Nigerians, if you're so smart what has that done for you? Your country is teetering into 4th world status and you're here blubering nonsense. You are the last person to talk about putting others down, you people are the masters at this, day in day out you talk down on South Africans, Ghanians, Kenyans etc when we retaliate it's called inferiority compolex or jealousy, haa! People look down on Nigerians in South Africa there's absolutely nothing to be jealous of. If really you want to discuss issues of Inferiority Complex look no further than yourselves. I have never seen people who worship white people the way you Nigerians do, It's whites this whites that, heck some of you scream for re_colonisation. Just look at your reasoning or the lack thereof , ' whites blah blah ' you gauge your self worth through a white lens, it's pathetic. Ghana, Kenya , Botswana, Egypt are countries far better than Nigeria who do you attribute that to? Aliens? Who do you attribute the post 94 infrastructure development in SA to? In my time on this site I've learnt that Nigerians reason with envy and bitters you are no different

Smartness isn't exclusive, but on average Nigerians are clearly smarter than black SA's and it intimidates the heck out of y'all. It has done a lot for Nigerians individually, we've won more awards for academic excellence all over the world and break academic records that your people won't dare, we have some of the most enterprising black business men and women in Africa, not xenophobic lazy bums waiting to inherit white businesses or loot foreigners belongings. The most successful black people on earth are Nigerian, not SA. Your companies are hiring more competent skilled Nigerians than black SA's even in your own country... isn't that the reason some of you get jealous and slander us for taking jobs in your country that you were never capable of doing?? If that doesn't prove we are smarter, I don't know what does. If you do a quick research, you'll find out that Nigeria consist of the smartest demographic of black people on earth. Don't get ahead of yourself, our economy is still the biggest in Africa with much higher growth rate than SA economy, we still have the highest purchasing power on the continent despite our problems... SA companies here will attest to that. Seems you're stupidly reading too much meaning into Nigerians wailing on nairaland as an indication of how we really live. We may have problems due to bad leadership, but on an individual level, conduct an experiment... just take a random Nigerian and compare with a random indigenous SA, the Nigerian will outshine the SA 9 times out of 10 believe me. You know the reason why you're in awe of Naija culture or else you wouldn't be on this site, there many blogs for other African countries I'm sure you aren't on those... you SA women are all over Nigerian men like flies on shit lol (I know you'll deny this).

You pretentious SA's like to act like Nigerians ain't shit and look down on Nigerians, but Nigeria's name stays on your crusty lips. At your SA parties & clubs, Nigerian music rocks...In your houses you watch Nigerian movies and know many of our actors, we know NONE of yours...Go on any Nigerian musicians You-tube video and see SA's fawning and tripping like groupies, even analyzing a Nigerians lyrics, our artistes shut down your cities, your artistes wouldn't fill a bathroom in Nigeria if they tried, we ain't checking for you. You are all here on a Nigerian blog, religiously stalking all the comments to find which one offends you so that you can "retaliate".. If you dislike Nigerians so much or you think we ain't Poo, then why the hell are you here? It baffles me that you peddle negativity about Nigeria yet you're all over us. You're sooo bothered about what Nigerians are doing, it means you're common closet fans and groupies of Nigerians. I can't imagine myself taking the time to go argue with SA's on a SA blog..how many Nigerians do you see on your own blogs? The biggest, richest bloggers on Africa are also from Nigeria by the way. You are just stupid enough to assume that common banter and e-war on nairaland is a reflection of how Nigerians truly feel about others and you use it to stereotype ALL of us.. We may talk and joke about other countries but will never attack or kill a foreigner and attempt to loot their property just because employers feel he's more qualified for a job in my country. So you SA's don't reason with envy yet you blame foreigners for every problem in your country, at least Nigerians hold themselves and their leaders responsible for their issues. Who screams for recolonization?? Your zulu king and about 60% of SA's agree that SA was a lot better under apartheid Afrikaneer rule. Post 94 your president became black, but those running the system in key positions still remained non-blacks/whites.. a president doesn't solely build a society, or else that fish brain Jacob Zuma, who can't even count numbers right would've run your country into the ground, Buhari isn't very smart but fact is he's still smarter than Zuma... We aren't talking about other countries, they aren't the fools constantly coming to nairaland to brag and trade insults except SA & Ghana, all those countries you mentioned except Egypt make me LOL. You can talk thrash all day, but in the international community, when it comes to Africa.. Nigeria is the first name on anyone's lips.

You guys need to get a sense of humor or get a life and stop taking shit so damn personal, Nigerians insult each other much more than they will ever shade any African country, and it's usually in jest, but you guys see just one comment and blow a fuse then go on a hate filled rant about how Nigerian government is terrible blah blah... what does that have to do with the average Nigerian on the street?? You SA's only have an edge over us infra-structurally courtesy of white masters, so you choose to compare our governments to what your white masters achieved because that's the only way you can ever measure up to the average Nigerian. Lets leave government out.. on an Individual basis, one on one, you guys aren't on our level, no offence we take you as primitive savages.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
MduZA:

Ah damn your stupidity stinks to high heavens..poor black SA's get more amenities? No wonder they hang around in slum shacks waiting to rob foreigners and inherit white people's property looking for amenities. A Nigerian without amenities is a born hustler and a resourceful person who can make something out of himself, truth is he's more useful to society than a lazy black SA who believes foreigners are the reason he didn't succeed in life. Yes countries with high population usually have a loads of poor people, countries like India and China have more poor people than Nigeria.. you didn't mention we also have more rich Nigerians than black SA's, you dummies don't even own up to 20% of your own country's wealth, living destitute like orphans on your own land. MTN is owned by foreigners and despite your BEE, majority shares are still foreign owned that's a fact. Who negotiated Obasanjo's release ?? What are you smoking? Maybe you mean who negotiated Mandela's release? Obasanjo was part of a delegation that negotiated the release of you wasted vermin from apartheid bondage with Fredrick De Clerk and the unbanning of ANC, infact your story of overcoming apartheid is incomplete without Obasanjo..ask Mbeki or Tutu who are still alive you unrepentant ingrate! You go claim your land from your white masters and own most of your wealth as a black nation first, then you can stand a chance in hell of debating me... Scared of a SA bush man? lol A Nigerian isn't perfect and we're usually the first to criticize ourselves, but honestly we look at you guys as very primitive sub humans...you are synonymous with apartheid, xenophobia and extremely high crime/murder rate...the only thing positive about you is your HIV status..disease infested mongrel.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 12:08am On Aug 04, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
he's projecting. If you attribute all the good to South African whites and all the bad to black South Africans its indicative of how you see yourself as a black person in relation to white people and the same person talks of an inferiority complex!

See your own reasoning, you SA's blame other black Africans for your problems but won't speak out about whites claiming your land and controlling your wealth. You attacked and killed other black Africans and ask them to leave, but won't dare harm a white person or talk down to them. What does that say about your own complex as black SA's? I'm not attributing good or bad to anyone, I'm attributing the infrastructural development with which you love to brag, to white people, and that's a fact whether you like to admit it or not. You as black SA's haven't personally developed anything on your own, so I see no reason why y'all love to come here to gloat about SA infrastructure that you neither built nor financed.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by MduZA: 4:50am On Aug 04, 2016
stabbo:

Ah damn your stupidity stinks to high heavens..poor black SA's get more amenities? No wonder they hang around in slum shacks waiting to rob foreigners and inherit white people's property looking for amenities. A Nigerian without amenities is a born hustler and a resourceful person who can make something out of himself, truth is he's more useful to society than a lazy black SA who believes foreigners are the reason he didn't succeed in life. Yes countries with high population usually have a loads of poor people, countries like India and China have more poor people than Nigeria.. you didn't mention we also have more rich Nigerians than black SA's, you dummies don't even own up to 20% of your own country's wealth, living destitute like orphans on your own land. MTN is owned by foreigners and despite your BEE, majority shares are still foreign owned that's a fact. Who negotiated Obasanjo's release ?? What are you smoking? Maybe you mean who negotiated Mandela's release? Obasanjo was part of a delegation that negotiated the release of you wasted vermin from apartheid bondage with Fredrick De Clerk and the unbanning of ANC, infact your story of overcoming apartheid is incomplete without Obasanjo..ask Mbeki or Tutu who are still alive you unrepentant ingrate! You go claim your land from your white masters and own most of your wealth as a black nation first, then you can stand a chance in hell of debating me... Scared of a SA bush man? lol A Nigerian isn't perfect and we're usually the first to criticize ourselves, but honestly we look at you guys as very primitive sub humans...you are synonymous with apartheid, xenophobia and extremely high crime/murder rate...the only thing positive about you is your HIV status..disease infested mongrel.

Bloody arrogant Honttento,Who are the foreigners owning MTN?I knew you would come screaming when I gave you some education about your country history..During the Abacha regime Mandela sent delegates to negotiate the release of Obasanjo and others,deny but its a fact you will never change..The black government of SA provides free health care,free education,24/7 electricity,free houses,monthly grants en so forth to poor people,your white gods failed...i know you will console yourself by claiming that your government is providing the same to poor people in your zoo..I remember how you were all celebrating when your government lied by promising you lazy young Nigerians N5000 monthly grant..South Africa has more millionaires 3x than Nigeria,blacks being in majority therefore yours is just a dream...Cannibalism,tribalism and ritualism are the ingredients characterizing Backwardness and primitiveness,dont project your problems on us..to show how civilised you are,you are all over this forum fighting tribal wars with your compatriots,Igbo vs Yoruba,a honttento dreaming about civilization..AIDS,CRIME bla bla bla..your country is not immune to these things,aids is killing many of your people..Let your government show some mercy by providing necessary precaution measures before aids kills you all..unless they are using it as a method to reduce your population since you are overpopulated..keep on lying to yourself ,kwerekwere!
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by LeSudAfricaine: 6:03am On Aug 04, 2016
stabbo:

Smartness isn't exclusive, but on average Nigerians are clearly smarter than black SA's and it intimidates the heck out of y'all. It has done a lot for Nigerians individually, we've won more awards for academic excellence all over the world and break academic records that your people won't dare, we have some of the most enterprising black business men and women in Africa, not xenophobic lazy bums waiting to inherit white businesses or loot foreigners belongings. The most successful black people on earth are Nigerian, not SA. Your companies are hiring more competent skilled Nigerians than black SA's even in your own country... isn't that the reason some of you get jealous and slander us for taking jobs in your country that you were never capable of doing?? If that doesn't prove we are smarter, I don't know what does. If you do a quick research, you'll find out that Nigeria consist of the smartest demographic of black people on earth. Don't get ahead of yourself, our economy is still the biggest in Africa with much higher growth rate than SA economy, we still have the highest purchasing power on the continent despite our problems... SA companies here will attest to that. Seems you're stupidly reading too much meaning into Nigerians wailing on nairaland as an indication of how we really live. We may have problems due to bad leadership, but on an individual level, conduct an experiment... just take a random Nigerian and compare with a random indigenous SA, the Nigerian will outshine the SA 9 times out of 10 believe me. You know the reason why you're in awe of Naija culture or else you wouldn't be on this site, there many blogs for other African countries I'm sure you aren't on those... you SA women are all over Nigerian men like flies on shit lol (I know you'll deny this).

You pretentious SA's like to act like Nigerians ain't shit and look down on Nigerians, but Nigeria's name stays on your crusty lips. At your SA parties & clubs, Nigerian music rocks...In your houses you watch Nigerian movies and know many of our actors, we know NONE of yours...Go on any Nigerian musicians You-tube video and see SA's fawning and tripping like groupies, even analyzing a Nigerians lyrics, our artistes shut down your cities, your artistes wouldn't fill a bathroom in Nigeria if they tried, we ain't checking for you. You are all here on a Nigerian blog, religiously stalking all the comments to find which one offends you so that you can "retaliate".. If you dislike Nigerians so much or you think we ain't Poo, then why the hell are you here? It baffles me that you peddle negativity about Nigeria yet you're all over us. You're sooo bothered about what Nigerians are doing, it means you're common closet fans and groupies of Nigerians. I can't imagine myself taking the time to go argue with SA's on a SA blog..how many Nigerians do you see on your own blogs? The biggest, richest bloggers on Africa are also from Nigeria by the way. You are just stupid enough to assume that common banter and e-war on nairaland is a reflection of how Nigerians truly feel about others and you use it to stereotype ALL of us.. We may talk and joke about other countries but will never attack or kill a foreigner and attempt to loot their property just because employers feel he's more qualified for a job in my country. So you SA's don't reason with envy yet you blame foreigners for every problem in your country, at least Nigerians hold themselves and their leaders responsible for their issues. Who screams for recolonization?? Your zulu king and about 60% of SA's agree that SA was a lot better under apartheid Afrikaneer rule. Post 94 your president became black, but those running the system in key positions still remained non-blacks/whites.. a president doesn't solely build a society, or else that fish brain Jacob Zuma, who can't even count numbers right would've run your country into the ground, Buhari isn't very smart but fact is he's still smarter than Zuma... We aren't talking about other countries, they aren't the fools constantly coming to nairaland to brag and trade insults except SA & Ghana, all those countries you mentioned except Egypt make me LOL. You can talk thrash all day, but in the international community, when it comes to Africa.. Nigeria is the first name on anyone's lips.

You guys need to get a sense of humor or get a life and stop taking shit so damn personal, Nigerians insult each other much more than they will ever shade any African country, and it's usually in jest, but you guys see just one comment and blow a fuse then go on a hate filled rant about how Nigerian government is terrible blah blah... what does that have to do with the average Nigerian on the street?? You SA's only have an edge over us infra-structurally courtesy of white masters, so you choose to compare our governments to what your white masters achieved because that's the only way you can ever measure up to the average Nigerian. Lets leave government out.. on an Individual basis, one on one, you guys aren't on our level, no offence we take you as primitive savages.
Yeah primitive savages my foot ! You guys still burn witches to this day like it's 1900 Salem, you stone adulturers, behead each other for human parts thinking that shht'll make you will wealthy. You people are backwards no-wonder you still take selfies at shoprite
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by LeSudAfricaine: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2016
stabbo:

I doubt you've met any South African and here you are claiming you smarter he he he! You guys are still struggling with common potholes can't build a dammn road or refine your own oil for that matter, dude get outta here,lol That you've own academic awards overseas proves absolutely zero! I'm sorry. How many Nigerians are overseas versus South Africans? How many white South African are getting these academic awards? I don't see you saying you smarter than them, oh' I forgot, they are your gods! Stop telling us about individuals and isolated incidents, why is Nigeria in such a hellish state if you'all Einsteins? The Leadership right? Aren't the leaders part of your society? I don't see Egyptians getting these so-called awards but they must be smart or else their country woudn't be in such a level, yours I'm afraid are just claims , in-fact everything about Nigeria is just claims, big mouth with nothing to show for it, heck you've even given yourselves an absolutely ridiculous moniker 'Giant of Africa' ..of course with nothing to show for,just population. Forget it ! No one's intimidated of Nigerians we just find you repelling, all we see is a potential scammer nothing more, ask the Malaysians, Indians, Italians or the International community at large. You guys are a parasitic nation, living a trailing of destruction wherever you set foot! To Nigerians everyone's lazy it's a tired old song

Of course Naija with trivial prestige, Erm.. Your economy is number1 granted..... Has it done anything for the cassava seller on the street? Yes? No? Your economy - Fiat with a Ferrari emblem, uttely useless

Kenya, Botswana, Ghana, can make you LOL, here are the cold hard facts! Still better than that cave called Nigeria

Only in dreamland you'll find us playing Nigerian music when we have our own much , much better music! Your music lacks any musicianship sound too tribal

In awe of Naija culture? Well I joined this site expected it to be a pan-african site, only to find it's filled with ignorant dimwittss from Naija that scream how smart they are

SA women fall over you? Another famous song here on NL. Doubt you've met any South African woman, moving on

I do not see Nigerians on SA blogs, I do not want to,I see enough of them on my doorstep, too many of them for my liking, Sunnyside has become a slum courtesy of Naija

The richest bloggers are from Naija? lol triviial bragging again, dude you better find material worthy of bragging, this is just ho humm lol

You say I stereotype Nigerians in turn you go and stereotype South Africans saying we blame every problem on foreigners. Smh

No doubt though Nigerians are one of the problems we have at the moment, why don't you go and build you country since you're so...well..'Smart'?

2 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2016
MduZA:

Bloody arrogant Honttento,Who are the foreigners owning MTN?I knew you would come screaming when I gave you some education about your country history..During the Abacha regime Mandela sent delegates to negotiate the release of Obasanjo and others,deny but its a fact you will never change..The black government of SA provides free health care,free education,24/7 electricity,free houses,monthly grants en so forth to poor people,your white gods failed...i know you will console yourself by claiming that your government is providing the same to poor people in your zoo..I remember how you were all celebrating when your government lied by promising you lazy young Nigerians N5000 monthly grant..South Africa has more millionaires 3x than Nigeria,blacks being in majority therefore yours is just a dream...Cannibalism,tribalism and ritualism are the ingredients characterizing Backwardness and primitiveness,dont project your problems on us..to show how civilised you are,you are all over this forum fighting tribal wars with your compatriots,Igbo vs Yoruba,a honttento dreaming about civilization..AIDS,CRIME bla bla bla..your country is not immune to these things,aids is killing many of your people..Let your government show some mercy by providing necessary precaution measures before aids kills you all..unless they are using it as a method to reduce your population since you are overpopulated..keep on lying to yourself ,kwerekwere!

You must be one narrow minded low life ingrate, a barbaric south african cave man... I maintain that MTN is majority foreign owned, more than 60% is owned by foreigners, I'm not a shameless unrepentant liar like you. We appreciate Mandela's support , however, the only thing that freed Obasanjo was Abacha's death and nothing else. Mandela was also negotiating for Saro Wiwas release, but Abacha didn't care and went ahead to kill him. You can't dispute Obasanjo's role in negotiating for the release of Mandela with F. De Clerk and the unbanning of ANC at the time can you? Your High Commisioner just said a few days ago and I quote “ Mandela came to Nigeria in February 1963 to beg for money to help in the struggle for the people of our country and he was given the needed support. “Nigeria as a country helped South Africa a lot in the struggle for freedom. I want to use this opportunity to thank Nigerians for the role they played in our struggle". There you go unappreciative slowpoke, thank me later.

Mandela himself said this at his 1962 pan African conference.... "At the international level, concrete action against South Africa found expression in the expulsion of South Africa from the Commonwealth, which was achieved with the active initiative and collaboration of the African members of the Commonwealth. These were Ghana, Nigeria, and Tanganyika (although the latter had not yet achieved its independence). Nigeria also took the initiative in moving for the expulsion of South Africa from the International Labour Organisation. But most significant was the draft resolution tabled at the fifteenth session of the United Nations which called for sanctions against South Africa. We helped put pressure on your govt to free you, now you're free run your mouth like a parrot despite having achieved little to nothing since freedom. Your people are HIV infested, you need all the free healthcare you can get, you have one of the highest AIDS rate in the whole world.

You have free electricity, education blah blah, yet we manage to produce more intelligent skilled laborers than you in your own country and attain academic feats internationally that SA's can only dream of. We are self dependent go getters, Zap will N5000 do for me? I don't depend on govt handouts like you lazy bunch of drug addicts..you're an ignorant dunce if you judge real life Nigerians from wailers lamenting on nairaland. Though some nairalanders talk thrash and chest-beat, Igbo vs Yoruba only exist as banter on the internet/ e-war, but you're too primitive & crude to possess a sense of humor...Igbos & Yorubas aren't killing each other on the streets, unlike your notorious Zulu vs Xhosa wars where you hacked each other to death like chicken.

There are only 11 black billionaires in the world, 5 are Nigerian..you only have 1, and he's beneath all the Nigerians bar 1. You have more millionaires, however majority are non black (white and Indian running you as usual), truth is there are more millionaires in Lagos alone than black millionaires in whole of SA, almost double infact its not even close..make sure you get your facts right before blowing hot air out your anus.

You never cease to amuse me, seems you SA fans of Nollywood have watched too much ...you are too gullible to know fact from fiction, cannibalism?? Never! We know who the real human flesh eaters are, SA's are pioneers of cannibalism... you descend from Cannibal tribes, remember your Zulu king, Shaka’s “Defecane” (the great scattering), when he wiped out between two and three million blacks in South Africa? Your king was eating the flesh of murdered Sotho's. Remember the Muti and necklace murders in the 90's harvesting human parts for witchcraft...now you're bold enough to point fingers. You are nothing but barbaric subhuman savages, you have your white master to thank for bringing you out of your Poo-holes and caves and civilizing you filthy rodents.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
I doubt you've met any South African and here you are claiming you smarter he he he! You guys are still struggling with common potholes can't build a dammn road or refine your own oil for that matter, dude get outta here,lol That you've own academic awards overseas proves absolutely zero! I'm sorry. How many Nigerians are overseas versus South Africans? How many white South African are getting these academic awards? I don't see you saying you smarter than them, oh' I forgot, they are your gods! Stop telling us about individuals and isolated incidents, why is Nigeria in such a hellish state if you'all Einsteins? The Leadership right? Aren't the leaders part of your society? I don't see Egyptians getting these so-called awards but they must be smart or else their country woudn't be in such a level, yours I'm afraid are just claims , in-fact everything about Nigeria is just claims, big mouth with nothing to show for it, heck you've even given yourselves an absolutely ridiculous moniker 'Giant of Africa' ..of course with nothing to show for,just population. Forget it ! No one's intimidated of Nigerians we just find you repelling, all we see is a potential scammer nothing more, ask the Malaysians, Indians, Italians or the International community at large. You guys are a parasitic nation, living a trailing of destruction wherever you set foot! To Nigerians everyone's lazy it's a tired old song

Of course Naija with trivial prestige, Erm.. Your economy is number1 granted..... Has it done anything for the cassava seller on the street? Yes? No? Your economy - Fiat with a Ferrari emblem, uttely useless

Kenya, Botswana, Ghana, can make you LOL, here are the cold hard facts! Still better than that cave called Nigeria

Only in dreamland you'll find us playing Nigerian music when we have our own much , much better music! Your music lacks any musicianship sound too tribal

In awe of Naija culture? Well I joined this site expected it to be a pan-african site, only to find it's filled with ignorant dimwittss from Naija that scream how smart they are

SA women fall over you? Another famous song here on NL. Doubt you've met any South African woman, moving on

I do not see Nigerians on SA blogs, I do not want to,I see enough of them on my doorstep, too many of them for my liking, Sunnyside has become a slum courtesy of Naija

The richest bloggers are from Naija? lol triviial bragging again, dude you better find material worthy of bragging, this is just ho humm lol

You say I stereotype Nigerians in turn you go and stereotype South Africans saying we blame every problem on foreigners. Smh

No doubt though Nigerians are one of the problems we have at the moment, why don't you go and build you country since you're so...well..'Smart'?

You find Nigerians repelling yet you've been on nairaland for years stalking and chatting with repelling people...You assumed Its a pan African site, but encountered ignorant dimwits.. yet you persisted here for years, what does that make you? Someone whointeracts with dimwits and follow their stories. Do you see where you are foolish? You can act delusional and defiant on here about Nigerians, their music and movies etc., but in your heart you know the truth..want proof? Go on any popular Nigerian artistes video lets see if you won't find SA's gushing over our artistes like they're the best thing since slice bread.

What do you know about pot hole or tarred roads or refinery?.... your people were emancipated from living in shacks and slums as recently as 94. There are privately owned refineries in Nigeria, we've been refining oil since the 60's when you were still being massacred and burned to death by your masters, you numbskulls just had your first black owned oil company in the late 90's. Academic records and awards are a good measure of ones intelligence, oh I forgot you slumlords love to smoke drugs and sleep all day, waiting for a foreigner to work and feed you when you can barely feed yourselves. I don't care about no whites, they're European as far as I'm concerned. Are you looking for African allies to join your "league of extraordinary morons" to hate on Nigeria..what does Ghana, Kenya etc have to do with what I'm telling you? Speak for yourself cowardly simp.

I'm talking to you as an individual, you can't compare us individually because many of you are worthless individuals with absolutely no achievement to brag about except what their slave master laid down for them. If you have any personal achievement that trumps that of the average Nigerian, please feel free to list it here. There's wrong with having confidence, self esteem and being proud of your country except you suffer from inferiority complex. The giant of Africa moniker refers to our population, but even if you were jealous about a moniker, you could easily also call SA the giant of Africa if it will make you feel any better... I doubt any Nigerian will be bothered or constipated about that, it shows the level of primitive hatred and disdain you have for Nigerians..which is just veiled admiration because I don't see any reason why you will register on a site, continually follow their news and chat with their people for years if you truly despise them that much...makes no logical sense.

As regards SA women and Naija boys..no need to even talk, you know whats up... I doubt you will admit it, but you know the deal. Maybe your stalking and thrash talking Naija is a result of a broken heart from a Naija guy that snatched your babe,. Nigerians on Sunny side slums are there to serve the demand of your stupid meth addicts who have no common sense. Demand drives the supply, and you SA junkies drive the demand, joke's on you. I don't support scams, but if you're stupid or greedy enough to get scammed, again joke's on you..you are quick to label a Nigerian a scammer but you gloat about working with white people who took your land and massacred your ancestors..stupidity. You wish you had the mental capacity to run an internet scam instead of smoking drugs, spreading AIDS and robbing white farmers but your IQ is about that of a retarded ape.. Your blogs are not relevant, if they were you wouldn't be registered here talking nonsense for years. Yes blogging is big business worth millions (how much do you have to put down blogging?)... as a fan of Nigeria I'm sure you know Linda Ikeji...yea that's Africa's biggest blogger, I don't know any SA blogger with a brand worth talking about. You can't tell me about building a country if you never built one, you're relying on inheritance.. clueless donkey
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by LeSudAfricaine: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
stabbo:

You find Nigerians repelling yet you've been on nairaland for years stalking and chatting with repelling people...You assumed Its a pan African site, but encountered ignorant dimwits.. yet you persisted here for years, what does that make you? Someone whointeracts with dimwits and follow their stories. Do you see where you are foolish? You can act delusional and defiant on here about Nigerians, their music and movies etc., but in your heart you know the truth..want proof? Go on any popular Nigerian artistes video lets see if you won't find SA's gushing over our artistes like they're the best thing since slice bread.

What do you know about pot hole or tarred roads or refinery?.... your people were emancipated from living in shacks and slums as recently as 94. There are privately owned refineries in Nigeria, we've been refining oil since the 60's when you were still being massacred and burned to death by your masters, you numbskulls just had your first black owned oil company in the late 90's. Academic records and awards are a good measure of ones intelligence, oh I forgot you slumlords love to smoke drugs and sleep all day, waiting for a foreigner to work and feed you when you can barely feed yourselves. I don't care about no whites, they're European as far as I'm concerned. Are you looking for African allies to join your "league of extraordinary morons" to hate on Nigeria..what does Ghana, Kenya etc have to do with what I'm telling you? Speak for yourself cowardly simp.

I'm talking to you as an individual, you can't compare us individually because many of you are worthless individuals with absolutely no achievement to brag about except what their slave master laid down for them. If you have any personal achievement that trumps that of the average Nigerian, please feel free to list it here. There's wrong with having confidence, self esteem and being proud of your country except you suffer from inferiority complex. The giant of Africa moniker refers to our population, but even if you were jealous about a moniker, you could easily also call SA the giant of Africa if it will make you feel any better... I doubt any Nigerian will be bothered or constipated about that, it shows the level of primitive hatred and disdain you have for Nigerians..which is just veiled admiration because I don't see any reason why you will register on a site, continually follow their news and chat with their people for years if you truly despise them that much...makes no logical sense.

As regards SA women and Naija boys..no need to even talk, you know whats up... I doubt you will admit it, but you know the deal. Maybe your stalking and thrash talking Naija is a result of a broken heart from a Naija guy that snatched your babe,. Nigerians on Sunny side slums are there to serve the demand of your stupid meth addicts who have no common sense. Demand drives the supply, and you SA junkies drive the demand, joke's on you. I don't support scams, but if you're stupid or greedy enough to get scammed, again joke's on you..you are quick to label a Nigerian a scammer but you gloat about working with white people who took your land and massacred your ancestors..stupidity. You wish you had the mental capacity to run an internet scam instead of smoking drugs, spreading AIDS and robbing white farmers but your IQ is about that of a retarded ape.. Your blogs are not relevant, if they were you wouldn't be registered here talking nonsense for years. Yes blogging is big business worth millions (how much do you have to put down blogging?)... as a fan of Nigeria I'm sure you know Linda Ikeji...yea that's Africa's biggest blogger, I don't know any SA blogger with a brand worth talking about. You can't tell me about building a country if you never built one, you're relying on inheritance.. clueless donkey
Long epistle about nothing really, you've made no point at all. What do you I know about tarred road and refineries? I know that for all your screams of being einsteins, you still battle to build a common road lol, and please dude you don't refine your own oil, don't even spin it.Stop forcing your music on us , you come across as desperate, like I said South Africans have their own flourishing music industry, have this conversation with the Burundians, Togolese etc where your music is big

You can keep bragging about trivial stuff really, rich bloggers and stuff..yawn. It makes no difference really. I don't really wanna play mine is bigger than yours game. I'm too old for that. Because should I brag you'll soon find out that the two countries aren't even on the same planet.

Demand drives supply, I gather that's why you keep beheading people and taking their genitals and toungues, .there's too much demand for their organs. And you are here blubbering about primitive people and retarded apes, I think you are projecting

We wouldn't call ourselves a 'Giant'. There's no need to keep re-assuring ourselves of a basic of facts. Nice try! Nigerians fight over that moniker like they had it copyrighted, lol lol village bumpkins

There way you throw the word 'Inferiotiy Complex' I doubt you know what it means. There's nothing wrong with having confidence granted, but the Nigerians that go and settle to other countries are arrogant, rude and uncultured. It's not a South African phenomenon but a global one, ask yourselves why your name carries so much negativity worldwide, look at yourselves for once. I can tell you've never left Kaduna, that's why you even keep on beleiving urban legends like How a Nigerian man as soon as he landed at Jo'burg airport a South African lady throws herself at him. Like really?

Like it or not those South Africans , white as they are are South Africans live with it. Funny how, everyone is American or British, but with South Africans there's got to be emphasis on who's white who's black, white South Africans have been in Africa longer than some of your tribes, but I doubt you've called white Brazilians or Americans European, double standards!

Envy makes you think a certain way doesn't it? You can talk about ' white infrastructure' blah blah blah, but the fact it is even the most basic of black suburbs is better than your much vaunted Lagos. In-fact I even doubt you understand what 'infrastructure' is. You think your white gods cared enough to develop all areas according to their standards? Places like Soweto today have tarred roads, Univeristies, FIFA accredited stadiums, restaurants, malls, BRT bus lanes, Hotels, new Hospitals, well maintained parks etc Isn't that Infrstructure? Who was responsible for the ' infrastructure boom' that occured prior to the World Cup? When a black government comes with a system that allows drivers to pay for the use of certain roads to allow for the improvement of road infrastructure. Who do you attribute the improvement and development of road infrastructure to? White people? Are they the only one who drive on those roads? Who built those soccer stadia for the world cup? For instance Soccer City was developed by a black woman,. What about the King Shaka airport? Are the white people so fond of Shaka? Why not improve your Murtala Mohammed beyond 'bus stop' status since you're so 'smart'? Are you telling me that black people who make the biggest middle class in South Africa aren't involved in moving South Africa forward? Don't we have black engineers, doctors, accountants, architechts etc? responsible for developing the SA economy,? What about the PSL? The South African black run league which is among the 2O richest leagues in the world which also employs your players? The fact that you keep denying the contributions of black people in South Africa is a clear signs that envy is at the core of your reasoning or the lack thereof. We have every reeason to brag my friend, because we come a long way. You see a country's development never ends, a country is not a house, the development is forever ongoing and infrastructure becomes obsolete with time, who is maintaining and refurbishing old infrstructure? The Johannesburg Airport was built in the Apartheid era, it was basic and functional... You shouild see it now,! What your escuse? Since you're so indusrious and smart? You run to ready made and developed countries to ruin them with your unscrupulous behaviour and come up with all sorts of excuses as to why you can't develop your own country, stop hiding behind the thumbs
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by LeSudAfricaine: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
stabbo:

Long epistle about nothing really, you've made no point at all. What do you I know about tarred road and refineries? I know that for all your screams of being einsteins, you still battle to build a common road lol, and please dude you don't refine your own oil, don't even spin it.Stop forcing your music on us , you come across as desperate, like I said South Africans have their own flourishing music industry, have this conversation with the Burundians, Togolese etc where your music is big

You can keep bragging about trivial stuff really, rich bloggers and stuff..yawn. It makes no difference really. I don't really wanna play mine is bigger than yours game. I'm too old for that. Because should I brag you'll soon find out that the two countries aren't even on the same planet.

Demand drives supply, I gather that's why you keep beheading people and taking their genitals and toungues, .there's too much demand for their organs. And you are here blubbering about primitive people and retarded apes, I think you are projecting

We wouldn't call ourselves a 'Giant'. There's no need to keep re-assuring ourselves of a basic of facts. Nice try! Nigerians fight over that moniker like they had it copyrighted, lol lol village bumpkins

There way you throw the word 'Inferiotiy Complex' I doubt you know what it means. There's nothing wrong with having confidence granted, but the Nigerians that go and settle to other countries are arrogant, rude and uncultured. It's not a South African phenomenon but a global one, ask yourselves why your name carries so much negativity worldwide, look at yourselves for once. I can tell you've never left Kaduna, that's why you even keep on beleiving urban legends like How a Nigerian man as soon as he landed at Jo'burg airport a South African lady throws herself at him. Like really?

Like it or not those South Africans , white as they are are South Africans live with it. Funny how, everyone is American or British, but with South Africans there's got to be emphasis on who's white who's black, white South Africans have been in Africa longer than some of your tribes, but I doubt you've called white Brazilians or Americans European, double standards!

Envy makes you think a certain way doesn't it? You can talk about ' white infrastructure' blah blah blah, but the fact it is even the most basic of black suburbs is better than your much vaunted Lagos. In-fact I even doubt you understand what 'infrastructure' is. You think your white gods cared enough to develop all areas according to their standards? Places like Soweto today have tarred roads, Univeristies, FIFA accredited stadiums, restaurants, malls, BRT bus lanes, Hotels, new Hospitals, well maintained parks etc Isn't that Infrstructure? Who was responsible for the ' infrastructure boom' that occured prior to the World Cup? When a black government comes with a system that allows drivers to pay for the use of certain roads to allow for the improvement of road infrastructure. Who do you attribute the improvement and development of road infrastructure to? White people? Are they the only one who drive on those roads? Who built those soccer stadia for the world cup? For instance Soccer City was developed by a black woman,. What about the King Shaka airport? Are the white people so fond of Shaka? Why not improve your Murtala Mohammed beyond 'bus stop' status since you're so 'smart'? Are you telling me that black people who make the biggest middle class in South Africa aren't involved in moving South Africa forward? Don't we have black engineers, doctors, accountants, architechts etc? responsible for developing the SA economy,? What about the PSL? The South African black run league which is among the 2O richest leagues in the world which also employs your players? The fact that you keep denying the contributions of black people in South Africa is a clear signs that envy is at the core of your reasoning or the lack thereof. We have every reeason to brag my friend, because we come a long way. You see a country's development never ends, a country is not a house, the development is forever ongoing and infrastructure becomes obsolete with time, who is maintaining and refurbishing old infrstructure? The Johannesburg Airport was built in the Apartheid era, it was basic and functional... You shouild see it now,! What your escuse? Since you're so indusrious and smart? You run to ready made and developed countries to ruin them with your unscrupulous behaviour and come up with all sorts of excuses as to why you can't develop your own country, stop hiding behind the thumbs.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by MduZA: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
stabbo:

You must be one narrow minded low life ingrate, a barbaric south african cave man... I maintain that MTN is majority foreign owned, more than 60% is owned by foreigners, I'm not a shameless unrepentant liar like you. We appreciate Mandela's support , however, the only thing that freed Obasanjo was Abacha's death and nothing else. Mandela was also negotiating for Saro Wiwas release, but Abacha didn't care and went ahead to kill him. You can't dispute Obasanjo's role in negotiating for the release of Mandela with F. De Clerk and the unbanning of ANC at the time can you? Your High Commisioner just said a few days ago and I quote “ Mandela came to Nigeria in February 1963 to beg for money to help in the struggle for the people of our country and he was given the needed support. “Nigeria as a country helped South Africa a lot in the struggle for freedom. I want to use this opportunity to thank Nigerians for the role they played in our struggle". There you go unappreciative slowpoke, thank me later.

Mandela himself said this at his 1962 pan African conference.... "At the international level, concrete action against South Africa found expression in the expulsion of South Africa from the Commonwealth, which was achieved with the active initiative and collaboration of the African members of the Commonwealth. These were Ghana, Nigeria, and Tanganyika (although the latter had not yet achieved its independence). Nigeria also took the initiative in moving for the expulsion of South Africa from the International Labour Organisation. But most significant was the draft resolution tabled at the fifteenth session of the United Nations which called for sanctions against South Africa. We helped put pressure on your govt to free you, now you're free run your mouth like a parrot despite having achieved little to nothing since freedom. Your people are HIV infested, you need all the free healthcare you can get, you have one of the highest AIDS rate in the whole world.

You have free electricity, education blah blah, yet we manage to produce more intelligent skilled laborers than you in your own country and attain academic feats internationally that SA's can only dream of. We are self dependent go getters, Zap will N5000 do for me? I don't depend on govt handouts like you lazy bunch of drug addicts..you're an ignorant dunce if you judge real life Nigerians from wailers lamenting on nairaland. Though some nairalanders talk thrash and chest-beat, Igbo vs Yoruba only exist as banter on the internet/ e-war, but you're too primitive & crude to possess a sense of humor...Igbos & Yorubas aren't killing each other on the streets, unlike your notorious Zulu vs Xhosa wars where you hacked each other to death like chicken.

There are only 11 black billionaires in the world, 5 are Nigerian..you only have 1, and he's beneath all the Nigerians bar 1. You have more millionaires, however majority are non black (white and Indian running you as usual), truth is there are more millionaires in Lagos alone than black millionaires in whole of SA, almost double infact its not even close..make sure you get your facts right before blowing hot air out your anus.

You never cease to amuse me, seems you SA fans of Nollywood have watched too much ...you are too gullible to know fact from fiction, cannibalism?? Never! We know who the real human flesh eaters are, SA's are pioneers of cannibalism... you descend from Cannibal tribes, remember your Zulu king, Shaka’s “Defecane” (the great scattering), when he wiped out between two and three million blacks in South Africa? Your king was eating the flesh of murdered Sotho's. Remember the Muti and necklace murders in the 90's harvesting human parts for witchcraft...now you're bold enough to point fingers. You are nothing but barbaric subhuman savages, you have your white master to thank for bringing you out of your Poo-holes and caves and civilizing you filthy rodents.

Stop dreaming Mtn is a proudly south African company owned by south Africans, south African government being the parent owner..Can you substantiate your claims by mentioning those foreigners owning 60% stake?You will only dream for your zoo to create a company like MTN hence envy becomes order of the day..initially you were making similar claims about the Gautrain..what are your skilled labour doing about your epileptic electricity?So you now agree that Mandela was involved in your internal matters during the Abacha regime,what a sudden turn around...after his release He(Mandela) visited all African countries which assisted the ANC during the Apartheid regime..He praised Ghanaians the same way he did to Ugandans and other nations therefore there was no uniqueness on his address to Nigerians..I enjoy reading your story version of king Shaka,You have got a good mechanism to defend your fallacy,arrogance..I told you that SA has 3x millionaires than Nigeria and the majority of these people are blacks,as usual you are telling things existing in your imagination..Where are Zulus and Xhosas' killing each other?in sambisa forest I guess..we live with white people ,unlike you Nigerians they don't intimidate us that's why we compete with them if necessary....before. You call for their exodus,go to America and take all black people back to Africa...furthermore you must chase all your Lebanese and Chinese masters from your zoo,we shall see if you will able to develop that zoo..Enjoy soccer this even courtesy of Supersport!

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:

Envy makes you think a certain way doesn't it? You can talk about ' white infrastructure' blah blah blah, but the fact it is even the most basic of black suburbs is better than your much vaunted Lagos. In-fact I even doubt you understand what 'infrastructure' is. You think your white gods cared enough to develop all areas according to their standards? Places like Soweto today have tarred roads, Univeristies, FIFA accredited stadiums, restaurants, malls, BRT bus lanes, Hotels, new Hospitals, well maintained parks etc Isn't that Infrstructure? Who was responsible for the ' infrastructure boom' that occured prior to the World Cup? When a black government comes with a system that allows drivers to pay for the use of certain roads to allow for the improvement of road infrastructure. Who do you attribute the improvement and development of road infrastructure to? White people? Are they the only one who drive on those roads? Who built those soccer stadia for the world cup? For instance Soccer City was developed by a black woman,. What about the King Shaka airport? Are the white people so fond of Shaka? Why not improve your Murtala Mohammed beyond 'bus stop' status since you're so 'smart'? Are you telling me that black people who make the biggest middle class in South Africa aren't involved in moving South Africa forward? Don't we have black engineers, doctors, accountants, architechts etc? responsible for developing the SA economy,? What about the PSL? The South African black run league which is among the 2O richest leagues in the world which also employs your players? The fact that you keep denying the contributions of black people in South Africa is a clear signs that envy is at the core of your reasoning or the lack thereof. We have every reeason to brag my friend, because we come a long way. You see a country's development never ends, a country is not a house, the development is forever ongoing and infrastructure becomes obsolete with time, who is maintaining and refurbishing old infrstructure? The Johannesburg Airport was built in the Apartheid era, it was basic and functional... You shouild see it now,! What your escuse? Since you're so indusrious and smart? You run to ready made and developed countries to ruin them with your unscrupulous behaviour and come up with all sorts of excuses as to why you can't develop your own country, stop hiding behind the thumbs.

My epistle was about nothing, but you thought it relevant enough to respond with an epistle of yours, buffoon. SA's also migrate to other countries not just Nigerians, I remember a lot of SA's migrating to my country and we granted many of them scholarships to study before the end of apartheid, all that nonsense you're gloating about now, we did it for you in the past without asking anything in return. I don't know where you get your mushroom facts from, more than 98% of Nigerians still reside in Nigeria, our population makes it seem we are running everywhere but the facts actually suggest otherwise. SA isn't an ideal destination for Nigerians, you are getting lower class Nigerians and Nigerians that opted for SA as an alternative when they couldn't secure visa to first world countries. Granted there are Nigerian criminals in your country, if you don't want them, make it official, arrest & deport them, ask your law makers or executive to kick them out instead of ranting aimlessly on here..but if you decide to turn it to a campaign against Nigerians in general, you will realize who the true powerhouse is in Africa, your govt tried before and quickly they found out the hard way. You may have enjoyed a period of infrastructural development owing to your white masters contribution, but Nigeria has always been a powerhouse and contributed in no small measure to your emancipation. Soweto is nothing but a God forsaken slum land, crime ridden hell hole..I don't even want to dwell on that. Even in USA and the UK there's a clear distinction between Caucasians and Africans a child knows that , white SA's are European and they don't see themselves the same as you, they want nothing to do with you and refer to you as savages. You badly want to be the same as them, but reality is no one wants to be categorized with animal scum like you.

Our govt owned refineries are up and running, we have numerous private refineries owned by Nigerians... Nigerian music is no 1 in Africa whether you admit it or not, you don't like it yet you play it in your clubs and your parties, you're incorrigible liars and hypocrites for life. You say " I don't really wanna play mine is bigger than yours game. I'm too old for that"...then went on to say, "We have every reeason to brag my friend, because we come a long way". You must be a useless old person who doesn't know his history, I'm not surprised if after everything Nigeria did for that crime haven, slum land..you repay us by slandering us every chance you get, trying to play a supremacy game about who runs Africa. An ingrate and an arrogant fool who doesn't realize his downfall is ahead of him, your economy is declining and your infrastructure that you master built is slowly deteriorating. If I was you I'd be worried about the crime rate in your country, murder and harvest of human parts, rape and of little children infecting them with AIDS, engaging in fetish practices and cannibalism like your zulu king. Your murder rate is still much higher than that of Nigeria despite all you claim is going on here, your country was no 1 for crime in the world at a point...so for you to come on here pontificating like a pious fool is just laughable. Inferiority complex is when you feel the need to come here to sing the same old broken record about how developed SA is compared to Nigeria. We don't dispute that so stop repeating that jargon, what we're saying is that Caucasian owners of your land and those resident in your system are mainly responsible for that development, hereby civilizing many black SA's who live in penury, engaging petty crime and savagery. An ungrateful child like you is just like a thief who loots your belongings and then rubs it in your face, a child may have more clothes than his father but can never have more rags..we know how arduous the task of self determination and emancipation is, you are just about to find out. Your govt officials are waking up to reality and now singing praises of the role Nigeria played in their freedom. Nigeria may not be what it once was, but we are your fathers as far as Africa is concerned...The eye that mocks a father And scorns a mother, The ravens of the valley will pick it out, And the young eagles will eat it.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:

My epistle was about nothing, but you thought it relevant enough to respond with an epistle of yours, buffoon. SA's also migrate to other countries not just Nigerians, I remember a lot of SA's migrating to my country and we granted many of them scholarships to study before the end of apartheid, all that nonsense you're gloating about now, we did it for you in the past without asking anything in return. I don't know where you get your mushroom facts from, more than 98% of Nigerians still reside in Nigeria, our population makes it seem we are running everywhere but the facts actually suggest otherwise. SA isn't an ideal destination for Nigerians, you are getting lower class Nigerians and Nigerians that opted for SA as an alternative when they couldn't secure visa to first world countries. Granted there are Nigerian criminals in your country, if you don't want them, make it official, arrest & deport them, ask your law makers or executive to kick them out instead of ranting aimlessly on here..but if you decide to turn it to a campaign against Nigerians in general, you will realize who the true powerhouse is in Africa, your govt tried before and quickly they found out the hard way. You may have enjoyed a period of infrastructural development owing to your white masters contribution, but Nigeria has always been a powerhouse and contributed in no small measure to your emancipation. Soweto is nothing but a God forsaken slum land, crime ridden hell hole..I don't even want to dwell on that. Even in USA and the UK there's a clear distinction between Caucasians and Africans a child knows that , white SA's are European and they don't see themselves the same as you, they want nothing to do with you and refer to you as savages. You badly want to be the same as them, but reality is no one wants to be categorized with animal scum like you.

Our govt owned refineries are up and running, we have numerous private refineries owned by Nigerians... Nigerian music is no 1 in Africa whether you admit it or not, you don't like it yet you play it in your clubs and your parties, you're incorrigible liars and hypocrites for life. You say " I don't really wanna play mine is bigger than yours game. I'm too old for that"...then went on to say, "We have every reeason to brag my friend, because we come a long way". You must be a useless old person who doesn't know his history, I'm not surprised if after everything Nigeria did for that crime haven, slum land..you repay us by slandering us every chance you get, trying to play a supremacy game about who runs Africa. An ingrate and an arrogant fool who doesn't realize his downfall is ahead of him, your economy is declining and your infrastructure that you master built is slowly deteriorating. If I was you I'd be worried about the crime rate in your country, murder and harvest of human parts, rape and of little children infecting them with AIDS, engaging in fetish practices and cannibalism like your zulu king. Your murder rate is still much higher than that of Nigeria despite all you claim is going on here, your country was no 1 for crime in the world at a point...so for you to come on here pontificating like a pious fool is just laughable.

Inferiority complex is when you feel the need to come here to sing the same old broken record about how developed SA is compared to Nigeria. We don't dispute that so stop repeating that jargon, what we're saying is that Caucasian owners of your land and those resident in your system are mainly responsible for that development, hereby civilizing many black SA's who live in penury, engaging petty crime and savagery. An ungrateful child like you is just like a thief who loots your belongings and then rubs it in your face, a child may have more clothes than his father but can never have more rags..we know how arduous the task of self determination and emancipation is, you are just about to find out. Your govt officials are waking up to reality and now singing praises of the role Nigeria played in their freedom. Nigeria may not be what it once was, but we are your fathers as far as Africa is concerned...The eye that mocks a father And scorns a mother, The ravens of the valley will pick it out, And the young eagles will eat it.
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by stabbo: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
MduZA:

Stop dreaming Mtn is a proudly south African company owned by south Africans, south African government being the parent owner..Can you substantiate your claims by mentioning those foreigners owning 60% stake?You will only dream for your zoo to create a company like MTN hence envy becomes order of the day..initially you were making similar claims about the Gautrain..what are your skilled labour doing about your epileptic electricity?So you now agree that Mandela was involved in your internal matters during the Abacha regime,what a sudden turn around...after his release He(Mandela) visited all African countries which assisted the ANC during the Apartheid regime..He praised Ghanaians the same way he did to Ugandans and other nations therefore there was no uniqueness on his address to Nigerians..I enjoy reading your story version of king Shaka,You have got a good mechanism to defend your fallacy,arrogance..I told you that SA has 3x millionaires than Nigeria and the majority of these people are blacks,as usual you are telling things existing in your imagination..Where are Zulus and Xhosas' killing each other?in sambisa forest I guess..we live with white people ,unlike you Nigerians they don't intimidate us that's why we compete with them if necessary....before. You call for their exodus,go to America and take all black people back to Africa...furthermore you must chase all your Lebanese and Chinese masters from your zoo,we shall see if you will able to develop that zoo..Enjoy soccer this even courtesy of Supersport!

You are too thick in the skull, I don't think you're worth my time anymore, you've just been responding with garbage long after I made my point, I will make my point again for the last time... now who owns Multichoice? Find that out, then you'll understand when I say all you can brag about is what you inherited from your slave master.. best believe I will watch Supersport if I paid for it. Better thank your stars for apartheid, if not sub humans like you will still dwell in caves. Do you know what a shareholder report is? Find one for MTN, you will realize how stupid you are. I stand by what I said about Gautrain, the facts are available for all on the internet I didn't put it there, don't worry about our electricity, worry about your own power outages. We respect Mandela's efforts, we aren't mannerless idiots like you, however he never secured the release of anyone, his efforts weren't effective but we appreciate nonetheless. I don't care what Mandela said about any other country, I'm only talking about Nigerias efforts to free you from slavery and oppression.

Your zulu king was a subhuman savage like you....a proven Cannibal, ritualist and rapist. You are a true descendant of your primitive ancestors, your history is well known, just own it.. the same way your history is incomplete without the benevolence and charity of Nigerians, deny it all you want, but your govt. officials beg to differ. You seem very ignorant about the history and current state of your own country, the number of millionaires in Lagos state alone (not the whole of Naija), is almost double the number black millionaires in the whole of SA , that's fact google is your friend. You didn't dispute the billionaire ranking though did you? At the highest level of personal success we are your fathers. Zulus and Xhosa's didn't kill each other you say?? Clueless slowpoke. Lebanese and Chinese neither took my land by force nor massacred my people, neither are their residents richer than Nigerian citizens in their own country. No you don't live with white people, white people rear you like farm animals and try to rehabilitate you crude savages but judging from your behavior on here I don't think its working. I have nothing more to say to you, I'll keep your tormented soul in my prayers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 520
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.