Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,312 members, 7,971,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:59 PM

Two Women On Top Of Me O! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Two Women On Top Of Me O! (886 Views)

Navy Begins Admission Of Women On Board Vessels / Navy Begins Admission Of Women On Board Vessels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Women On Top Of Me O! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2009
Guys I need your advise before I do something #$%^^

I joined this strong financial institution about four months ago and I have a female colleague, Mrs. H, who is on the same level with me. Recently we got a female boss, Mrs. P, who we both report to. Mrs. H and Mrs. P have been friends in this institution long before I joined and they both have things in common. They're both married without kids and I'm married with kids though they got into the nupital courts long before me.

Mrs. H and P are so close that they spend long hours together talking about unofficial things. Mrs. H and I manage separate brands but sometimes I have some ideas that will advance the cause of Mrs. H's brand. Each time I do, she says its not new though she neve hesitates to use it. Mrs. H and P usually discredit my ideas, only to present them to the divisional head as theirs.

I wonder why this has repeated itself more than six times and I'm beginnig to wonder if there's more to it. Really what do you guys think? I need your advise
Re: Two Women On Top Of Me O! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2009
Stop verbally giving your ideas, and start putting it in memo form. Seems like your ideas must be fresh and useful. if you want to get ahead you need proof that they are implementing your ideas and not just your word.
Re: Two Women On Top Of Me O! by AjanleKoko: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2009
Why are you 'donating' ideas? Proving that you originated ideas for other people to use is not going to get you any props from Management.
What will give you leverage is how you are able to meet your targets. Focus on your own area/brand, listen more, and speak less.
Re: Two Women On Top Of Me O! by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2009
Thanx guys

(1) (Reply)

Interview For Corporate Female Modeling Job / 4 Things That Keep Employees Loyal (hint: It's Not Money Or Perks) / Where Can Someone With A Certificate In "Chemistry" Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.