Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,324 members, 7,934,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:11 PM

Update - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update (381 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Thanks to everyone that reached out after the last post. My son is good I have taken him for counseling,church and he has completed all his medication.

Seriously corruption has eaten so deep into this country. I don't want say much about everything that happened cause of my safety but almost every system in this country is flawed.

The case was later charged to court in Ikeja,he was granted bail to the tune of N200,000 with 2 guarantors. His people have met the bail condition and he walks free. how do you integrate an animal into the society without rehabilitation after committing such a terrible crime,who knows the next the next victim.
He is the person sitting down at gender centre ikeja .

Re: Update by Marvel1206: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Oh. Thank God your son is fine

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers And KAI Officials Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos (PHOTOS) / Suicide And Suicide Notes Trending. What Is Your Take / **must Read**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.