Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,142 members, 7,943,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) (36968 Views)

30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Underlying Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2016
uniquebee:
Nice piece..thumbs up man

Thanks. smiley
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by yorhmienerd(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Creeza, Lawlahdey, Jay452, Countrygirl, Bibijay123, Veekid,
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Thanks for calling me Hun, bless you.

Lemme call some people before i read oh cheesy

Swann, Missmossy, Mhiz, Lleigh, Skarlett kiss

See better food nah cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Thanks once again for promoting this story too. I really appreciate it. wink
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Thanks for calling me Hun, bless you.

Lemme call some people before i read oh cheesy

Swann, Missmossy, Mhiz, Lleigh, Skarlett kiss

See better food nah cheesy

Thanks for the promo. smiley

2 Likes

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Creeza(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
yorhmienerd:
present sir!

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by veekid(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Thank you sir; Mr Yomi tongue

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Creeza(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Please Kayo80, I couldnt go through all the chapters.. So far I know that Dapo is nt so well to do, contrasted by Lola's wealthy background.. Kindly write a short prologue so I can follow up.,

Waiting patiently... And nice story.

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Creeza:
Please Kayo80, I couldnt go through all the chapters.. So far I know that Dapo is nt so well to do, contrasted by Lola's wealthy background.. Kindly write a short prologue so I can follow up.,

Waiting patiently... And nice story.

Okay. I will make it very short so I don't spoil the fun for others.

Dapo and Lola are newly married. Dapo is an entrepreneur looking for his big break. The break came, but it came intertwined with someone from his past. While all this is going on, he also develops an innocent relationship with a younger girl he met at the mall. And...Okay, let me stop here. I think you have an idea why the story is called In The World of Three Women now.

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wow... I'm through!

Nice Nice story kayo... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Wow... I'm through!

Thanks. I know when you started reading it, cos you were liking all the chapters...you are really a fast reader. cheesy

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
kayo80:

Thanks. I know when you started reading it, cos you were liking all the chapters...you are really a fast reader. cheesy
Hahaha... I am cheesy

Oya mention me in another story, pls tongue

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by yorhmienerd(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Masterpiece!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by yorhmienerd(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Wow... I'm through!

Why first to read finish na undecided Well, you got lucky cos I was dam.n busy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Why first to read finish na undecided Well, you got lucky cos I was dam.n busy
You Lie, I am just a faster reader than you tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by yorhmienerd(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
kayo80:

Thanks once again for promoting this story too. I really appreciate it. wink
You're welcome jare cheesy

Lalasticlala come see better food wey sweet pass snake o

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
yorhmienerd:
You're welcome jare cheesy

Lalasticlala come see better food wey sweet pass snake o

lol!
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha... I am cheesy

Oya mention me in another story, pls tongue

lol! Okay.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Creeza(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Interesting. Ride on , I got the gist.

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Countrygirl(f): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Cre eza, Law Landry, Jay 452, Count rygirl, Bib ijay123, Vee kid,
thanks for the invite sweet.

lemme call my friend jarizod
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Countrygirl:
thanks for the invite sweet.

lemme call my friend jariz.od
Thanx sweetness kiss
bookmarks page smiley
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Ridwan1821: 4:28am On Nov 21, 2016
@Kayo80, u are such a rare genius. Ur story was very very interesting. The thing that surprised me most on d story was the fact that u started and finished d story within a duration of 3 days.. More ink to ur pen bro, see u @ d topppp.

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Ridwan1821:
@Kayo80, u are such a rare genius. Ur story was very very interesting. The thing that surprised me most on d story was the fact that u started and finished d story within a duration of 3 days.. More ink to ur pen bro, see u @ d topppp.

Thanks for the accolades, but I didn't finish the story in three days...If I did, I would be a super genius. lol! I just posted it on here within he space of three days. Thanks anyway.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Ridwan1821: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
kayo80:

Thanks for the accolades, but I didn't finish the story in three days...If I did, I would be a super genius. lol! I just posted it on here within he space of three days. Thanks anyway.
What I meant was that u posted it here within a duration of 3 days and that is uncommon on nairaland. It normally take most writer months to do that..
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Ridwan1821: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
kayo80:

What I meant was that u posted it here within a duration of 3 days and that is uncommon on nairaland. It normally take most writers month(s) to do that..

1 Like

Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ridwan1821:
What I meant was that u posted it here within a duration of 3 days and that is uncommon on nairaland. It normally take most writers month(s) to do that..

Okay. smiley
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
uniquebee:
Nice piece..thumbs up man

Hmmm Kontagora? I am in Minna! Hardly see folks from Niger here. Sorry for the unorthodox way I wrote.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Adelodun24: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thumbs up bro. Really enjoyed this
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Adelodun24:
Thumbs up bro. Really enjoyed this

Thanks for the compliment. You made my day. And thanks to GeneralOjukwu too...if not for his "out of the blue" comment on this story, you probably wouldn't have seen it.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by PastorAji(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2017
kayo80:
In The World of 3 Women

By

Kayode Odusanya

© 2015 Kayode Odusanya

This is (facebook.com/oluwaloye4eva)......so you sef dey Nairaland
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2017
PastorAji:

This is (facebook.com/oluwaloye4eva)......so you sef dey Nairaland

No. That's not me. You are mixing me up with someone else.
Re: In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) by WHOcarex: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Renata "The Vengeful Girl" / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos) / Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.