Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,676 members, 7,908,759 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:43 AM

Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son (1628 Views)

Drama As Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos – Photo / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / Help! My Parents Are Threatening To Disown Me Because Of NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son by knostbrown01(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
I came across it in one of nigerian daily and is grin.
The man even said, his son should not participate in his funeral and anyone that did business with him on his behalf is at his/her detriment.

Mod: I don't knw where exactly to post if it were to be in family or others

Source: http://freedomnewsng..nl/2016/07/man-disown-his-son-in-newspaper-advert.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son by 247Potential: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
It may seem funny, but it isn't. Broken family.
Re: Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son by bonechamberlain(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
The son is finished, he better begs for forgiveness before that man dies.
Re: Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son by Florblu(f): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is too much what could he have done? some parent need to take chill pill fa
Re: Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son by christaddicted: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kai

One, two, three, four plots of fenced & gated land for sale at Greenfield estate, Ago palace way, Okota, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.

Very geniue with C of O.

Selling@13million per plot

Contact landlord on 08033125094
Re: Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son by Julietcutie(f): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mhen d son must have done something really bad
Re: Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Julietcutie:
Mhen d son must have done something really bad
bae y u come dey fall my hand lyk dis?? Abeg follow bak if u dnt mind
Re: Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son by Julietcutie(f): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fall ur hand how?
Ebuka2016:

bae y u come dey fall my hand lyk dis?? Abeg follow bak if u dnt mind
Re: Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Julietcutie:
Fall ur hand how?
i dey follow u abeg do the needful
Re: Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2016
bonechamberlain:
The son is finished, he better begs for forgiveness before that man dies.

Will the son die if he didn't participate in his funeral? As for his property, is no big deal. The guy can hustle and make his own wealth. Is only the lazy type that will rely on father's wealth.

As for business, what has he got to do with it? Every business deal must not include dad for sure. His life, his business, his decisions and decisions alone.

Any man who can't stand without the support of his dad isn't yet a man.

Irrespective of that, the dude should still go and solve things out. But the old man shouldn't behave like without him, his son can't make it.

(1) (Reply)

Normal Height For Wall-mounted TV / You Too Can Own A Plot Of Land In Abuja For #500k With C Of O See Pics / Who Can Explain This Video (viewers Discretion Is Strongly Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.