Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Girls BEWARE Of Friendzoning Guys Or Read The RED LIGHTS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls BEWARE Of Friendzoning Guys Or Read The RED LIGHTS (453 Views)

If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls BEWARE Of Friendzoning Guys Or Read The RED LIGHTS by reserved111(m): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
*This is the church girl story continued...
Remember I was on my own and this girl approached me all in d name of training her, and helping her to get small contracts. I accepted and trained her free (while others pay 20k). I did that cos she couldn't afford to pay me.
After dat I was helping her wit small contracts without any token.
It got to a point she then started demanding money from me which I do give her most times.
But yet wen I don't give her she starts uttering tins like...I Don't give out money, I'm stingy, igbo man blood etc.
I was forgiving her all these while.

Because of d way she always wants to be close to me and always call me I asked her to be my woman so as to knw exactly what she wants. But rather she said NO, THAT WE CAN REMAIN GOOD FRIENDS. Cos we ar not compatible, she can't marry ibo, she wana be pastor mrs blablabla...
Then I told her I'm not interested cos I can't be just friends with a woman.
We then stopped talking and meeting....

Later she came back again, cos she must always come back wen I don't expect her.
This time she asked me to teach her how to drive.
I still accepted so she said she will come to my house around 5:30, and we agreed.
As we kept discussing I TOLD HER THAT I WILL LIKE TO TOUCH HER wen she come.... She asked why I explained dat cos she is a woman, she can't come to my house without me touching her.
With what I told her, my intention is to discourage her so dat she won't come, cos I'm not comfortable wit dis JUST FRIENDS TIN. Wen I'm not a kid.

SO FINALLY SHE CAME***

We sat down, I offered her drink and we gisted for some minutes...
So I playfully hold her and squeezed one of her breest...
she got angry and went outside ranting...so I now know the kind of person you are...don't worry wit d teaching...she threw d drinks on me and left...

Now I'm free from friendzone...
But I wish she could have SEEN THE RED LIGHTS cos I told her before hand, why did she still insisted on coming
Re: Girls BEWARE Of Friendzoning Guys Or Read The RED LIGHTS by sorextee(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Have you ever been in a BRO ZONE? That's d worst zone one can ever be into.. Even death cannot save a guy from dat zone.

(1) (Reply)

How Relationship Is Built / How Do U Solve This Riddle / Vance Miller (4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.