Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,776 members, 7,945,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession (2296 Views)

Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal / U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft / Charly Boy, Sowore, NLC Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by ikechu1: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2016
So mbaka is still talking?

After being exposed as a fake priest, he is still talking?
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by blackpanda: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
zubizareta:

Continue to join the media to peddle their lies and media propaganda... You were there when they gave a man $2. 1billion shey? Even Dasuki sef, how much was he charged for looting by EFCC?? Nonsense.
[/s]

Pls shut up. If u dont have what to say, just be quiet!
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by zubizareta(m): 6:56am On Jul 25, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Pls shut up. If u dont have what to say, just be quiet!

I even though you will be reasonable and come out with a propaganda link to back up where EFCC charged Dasuki with looting the $2.1billion.. Everyone has just been terming it the $2.1billion scam and ignorant ppl like u have been peddling and spreading the lies as if Dasuki was single handedly given $2.1billion as you insinuated in the post I quoted... Yeye..

1 Like

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by blackpanda: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2016
[[s]quote author=zubizareta post=47862441]

I even though you will be reasonable and come out with a propaganda link to back up where EFCC charged Dasuki with looting the $2.1billion.. Everyone has just been terming it the $2.1billion scam and ignorant ppl like u have been peddling and spreading the lies as if Dasuki was single handedly given $2.1billion as you insinuated in the post I quoted... Yeye.. [/quote][/s]
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by kogistar: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2016
seun, lalasticlala come take it to fp make i hear what people are saying
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2016
blackpanda:

To answer ur question, states insisted on sharing because nobody trusted jonathan with finances. I mean, how do u just wake up one morning and dash one individual $2.1billion And u say states shld fold their hands and be looking Please lets be rational. Jonathan's govt is one of the worst nigeria has ever seen!

All the money recovered from abacha where did it go?? What of nnpc account? Customs accounts?? Practically nobody was accountable to anybody. It was just a game of who can loot the highest amount

You are still rambling!

Show me just one state that made good of their share then we can discuss wastage in the last administration. As long as you cant show me one, why then do you guys skillfully absolve states from the blame of wasting their share of the money or better still for not saving on behalf of their states since they couldn't trust the president?

1 Like

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by bayelsaowei(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2016
woodcook:

You are still rambling!

Show me just one state that made good of their share then we can discuss wastage the last administration. As long as you cant show me one, why then do you guys skillfully absolve states from the blame of wasting their share of the money or better skill for not saving on behalf of their states since they couldn't trust the president?
even lagos chop their own.... grin cheesy

Excess crude money oooo....Al from the Niger Delta ooo....

1 Like

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2016
bayelsaowei:
even lagos chop their own.... grin cheesy

Excess crude money oooo....Al from the Niger Delta ooo....

Dont mind them, the guy don go hide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Oppose President Buhari In 2019? / PHOTOS: Buhari's ADC Always Looking Elsewhere / SHOCKER! Why God Will Punish Mark Zuckerberg – IPOB

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.