Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta (16542 Views)

Why I Sued Fayose – Aisha Buhari / Fayose & Aisha Buhari Fights, US Finally Exposes Her Alleged Crime / Why Aisha Buhari Launched Her Beauty Book In Buhari's Absence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by senator000: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2016
It Is not a new thing to nigerians anymore,if your husband Mr president does not respect the constitution,the wife can do likewise...
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by CursedIboes: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2016
SamMilla1:
Go to America and save us the drama.
People are hungry and don't have strength to go to court except the selective few you feed your Halliburton Rice.

Zubby, Are you hungry?
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by kgr8mike(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2016
We asked Buhari for his WAEC certificate, he hired 13 SANs, now we are asking his wife to travel to US to clear herself she has also hired lawyers.

Let me ask: Is it good?
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by limeta(f): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2016
eleko1:
sad sad I can't but pity Fayose.His behaviour is not ordinary, he sure need deliverance of the head. To all deranged/thieves supporters from that sun-down side shouting Aishaburton, Fayose go soon join una directionless dilector in his cage.

Lets see how 1st of august go first
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by ObaKlaz: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2016
I'll say this again: Nigerians can be ridiculously daft and stupid. Aisha sued Ayodele - they said "she should have saved herself the headache by just traveling to States". Now she's got a trip to the States scheduled - they're saying "...So she's going to waste taxpayer's money on a phony trip" YOU ALL DESERVE WHERE YOU ARE AND THE KIND OF LEADERS YOU GET 'COS YOU'RE NO BETTER!

1 Like

Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by neocortex: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
She is suing Fayose for defamation of character. Ekpere-Eta also said that “most importantly,” suing Fayose was to let the public know that “the immunity

clause is inexhaustible. It can be unveiled in certain instances.”

You want to bring a civil suit to a governor that enjoys immunity?

I pray Aisha gets arrested in US for being [b]corrupt[/b] and daft

That will never happen, it is called diplomacy.
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by Deen77: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2016
ObaKlaz:
I'll say this again: Nigerians can be ridiculously daft and stupid. Aisha sued Ayodele - they said "she should have saved herself the headache by just traveling to States". Now she's got a trip to the States scheduled - they're saying "...So she's going to waste taxpayer's money on a phony trip" YOU ALL DESERVE WHERE YOU ARE AND THE KIND OF LEADERS YOU GET 'COS YOU'RE NO BETTER!

That is Nigeria for you but actually you can't please human being. Halliburton if different from jeffrey but they will still talk. I have come across 3 people bearing my name and surname personally.
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by banki(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Juxtified:
Inflation is going up. The economy is crumbling. The federal government doesn't know what to do. So they bring in something new every week to distract us from the true realities on ground.
That is the true reason why you sued Fayose.

Inflation is going up.......clap for your self
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2016
blackpanda:

Loooolzz

U wen neva see garri chopn na u wan sponsor person to US. Oya na, bring the money she is ready
i will take that as a compliment
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2016
eleko1:
see persin wey dey waka from Oshodi to Ajegunle wan pay for Mama Daura Airfare to Amelika. U beta use dat money do biz, if u have am.
have u forgotten that someone once trekked from Lagos to Abuja because Bulgari won presidential election, he's my role model if u don't know
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by ObaKlaz: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2016
Nigeria... Where everyone is a better presidential material online. Our Ivory Towers are churning out more Wailers and Zombies. I even had a convo with the Don of a top University recently, and I couldn't but shudder at the kind of warped mindset and opinion he's got politically. That encounter has made me a non-respecter of certificates or degrees of ANY Nigerian. We're just as daft as Buhari and as clueless as Jonathan, abeg. Have a nice day, y'all!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2016
Firefire:

You want Amelika to arrest her, abi ?

Aisha Buahary, if dem born you well, travel go Amelika.
but, it still beat my imagination how her husband manages to brainwash people alias Z-people that he is fighting corruption where as he stays, sleeps, dines, chat & kpekus corruption. Aishalliburton should us a favour & travel to US..
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by Firefire(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
but, it still beat my imagination how her husband manages to brainwash people alias Z-people that he is fighting corruption where as he stays, sleeps, dines, chat & kpekus corruption. Aishalliburton should us a favour & travel to US..

Deceivers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Firefire:

Deceivers.
the babalawo that prepared the charm APC laced on zombies needs international recognition I swear

1 Like

Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by Firefire(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
the babalawo that prepared the charm APC laced on zombies needs international recognition I swear

The efficacy and the potency of the broom demon is great.

Strong Witchcraft Spirit imported from Indian through the aid of their demonic broom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by hoodua467(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Another media stunt, that when it backfires again it will cause a new level of recriminations. Dumb tactics. She doesn't know that it is easier for people to believe her guilt than her innocence
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2016
sad Can it be true
Firefire:

You want Amelika to arrest her, abi ?

Aisha Buahary, if dem born you well, travel go Amelika.
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by marv1: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
She is suing Fayose for defamation of character. Ekpere-Eta also said that “most importantly,” suing Fayose was to let the public know that “the immunity

I pray Aisha gets arrested in US for being corrupt and daft
Did fayose not take efcc to court for freezing his account? If efcc can deal will with so called lawyers of mentu, FFK, Omisore and the rest beggin to return loot fayose is a small fry. When the time comes we shall see. Ekiti is my state and fayose has bitten more than he can shew.
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by Firefire(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
sad Can it be true

Let us appeal to Aisha Buhary to shame all her critics by travelling to America, at least once.

3 Likes

Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by ajealadick(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2016
OP are you saying our president is gay? Look at your first line, you referred to Aisha as "he"
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by BlackSeptember: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2016
marv1:
Did fayose not take efcc to court for freezing his account? If efcc can deal will with so called lawyers of mentu, FFK, Omisore and the rest beggin to return loot fayose is a small fry. When the time comes we shall see. Ekiti is my state and fayose has bitten more than he can shew.
Next time kindly type in English
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:

...... Just look at how daft you are! Smh
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Firefire:

The efficacy and the potency of the broom demon is great.

Strong Witchcraft Spirit imported from Indian through the aid of their demonic broom.
no be small thing bro, I know their followers don't do that in a clear eyes. but I know one day the scale will fail off their eyes

1 Like

Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by BlackSeptember: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2016
modelmike7:
...... Just look at how daft you are! Smh
mynd44 I've got missiles in my system that i can use on this person for abusing me
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by banmee(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2016
blacktwist:
sue him.... though I hate fayose.... but this guy's self confidence is just too encouraging

You are confusing confidence with hooliganism. The people Nigerians admire. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
mynd44 I've got missiles in my system that i can use on this person for abusing me
....... Your own words were used back at you in a subtle way... So stop crying like a baby!
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by oluwejackson(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:

your prayers can never be answered then.. hypocrite..
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by tundexijim(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Immunity is now a veil that can be lifted in certain circumstances? Even after giving him/her a clue to wait till 2018

This ain't a criminal case jare. Where were u when those black heads sue Buhari for certificate. Is he not suppose to be enjoying immunity... .
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by Juxtified(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
banki:

Inflation is going up.......clap for your self
Hahaha
I didn't know how else to put "high rate of inflation" in simpler English for all (not just a select few) to understand. Anyway, anything that can be qualified as "high" can still go up. (higher, highest)

Nevertheless any corrections you may have will be appreciated.
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by benheaven(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
LET THEM SPEND SOME MONEY ON THE LAWYERS. THERE IS HUNGER.
Re: Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta by Akiika: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:

Unfortunately for you, she is not wanted in the US. You are the daft one that hatred and prejudice beclouded your sense of reasoning such that you refuse to re-calibrate your brain to accept truth and reality. Impressing on lies wouldn't turn it true!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Commiserates With U.S President Biden On The Passing Of Powell / Terrorists Eliminated As Military Bombard Camp Of ISWAP Leader, Fiya Yuram / Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.