Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,732 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:53 AM

The Great Revolution Is Here Join Us Let's Rewrite History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Great Revolution Is Here Join Us Let's Rewrite History (531 Views)

Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu / The Great Revolution That Will Shook Nigeria Is Here. / Tunde Olusola Badero's Comnonsense Revolution Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Revolution Is Here Join Us Let's Rewrite History by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 25, 2016
Fellow compatriots..I bring you greetings! With a heavy heart,with tears and blood running down my eyes..It is with great sincerity of heart, simplicity, anger and courage that I bring to you all, hope for redemption,liberation and freedom from the vampires of this great country, irrespective of who you are, what you are and where you come from, be it from the north, west, east and south.it still does not matter whether your a PDP or an APC member, Over the years.. You will all agree with me that our country have been mismanaged,tortured,looted, destroyed and killed without pity by our own men and women, things kept going from bad to worse, from education, finance, health, infrastructure, basic amenities, roads,power, housing, sports, government, legislators, police, army,navy, customs and even to the last hope of the common man the (judiciary). Nothing is working anymore..this is not because we are poor as a nation, Nigeria is blessed with enormous wealth and resources. The laws of our land is now a law that only the poor and common people alone are answerable to, our politicians are now above the laws of the land, they buy the law, interpret the law and get whatever kind of judgement and injunction they so desire, a policeman will shoot and kill a fellow nigerian just for N20 or N50,this is not about fulani hausa,biafra, or odudua, This is a mission that most be accomplished... I am willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice.. We should be tired by now of been slaves in our own country, remember all those who have destroyed nigeria today with no mercy have just one head, normal people like you and me. Because you have decide to remain a coward..you have decided to look the other way for decades, With no will to fight for our common wealth, no will to save your country,to put an end to this evil and wicked activities of politicians.
The time is now we must rise now, we must say enough is enough, we must fix nigeria together, a nigeria where there is power, unity, honest leaders, rule of law, a country where things works.. The time for REVOLUTION is now and it is our only solution,we don't need arms for this mission..yes I will gladly give my life if need be for a greater nigeria. A nigeria we can be proud of and call our home. Their children now study abroad,they are only preparing them to take over from them, the slightest headache they are on a medical trip to europe,while money meant to equip our hospitals are looted, everyday they fight each other in the senate just for their pocket..how long are we going to fold our hands and watch? The aim of this mission is (REVOLUTION) 100 million nigerians will be part of this great movement in a bid to repair our country, with a three years master plan, yes its a Gradual process that is why it has a 3 years duration of mustering and planning for Nigerians to prepare and join,we want to build a network with a force that is more powerful than guns and bombs, a network that has never existed in the history of nigeria,because it will cut across every community, district,LGA's and states of this country, every child, mothers and fathers must be a part..posterity will remember us whether dead or alive. It will cut across the north to the south, we will rally and occupy all government buildings,roads, government houses across the 36 states of nigeria, including Aso rock, we will have district leaders,community leaders, LGA leaders, state leaders, zonal leaders and national leaders.. all those that stole are money will either run away or return our money because in three years time Nigeria will be too hot for looters,judges and corrupt politician, This is not an attack on buhari or any government in power. A web site will be developed for nigerians to register. For all those who are nigerians.. This is not a tribalistic movement.. So only nigerians who have grown beyond tribal and religious sentiments are allowed to join,even Soldiers navy and police officers are allowed to be part of this history. If you don't rise up today for your country,you will die a Coward, your children and unborn children will never forgive you. NIGERIA MUST BE LIBERATED...! If you are brave and love NIGERIA ... Please leave your phone number behind for a whatsapp group (NIGERIA MUST BE LIBERATED- REVOLUTION IS NOW) we need bridge-builders, great thinkers, intellectuals, problem solvers, the brave, the honest, every nigerian whether poor or rich,men and women,leaders,young and old, strategists and above all, everyone that love Nigeria and is willing to work for this movement and sacrifice for our greater good come let us rewrite the history of this country. Remember I am willing to Die for this cause and for Nigeria. GOD bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: The Great Revolution Is Here Join Us Let's Rewrite History by Justiyke4u: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Like online?
Re: The Great Revolution Is Here Join Us Let's Rewrite History by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Drop your phone numbers for a whatsapp group.. And you will be brifed on further Steps... We need people who can contribute and strategize. We hope to launch a revolution website soon.
Re: The Great Revolution Is Here Join Us Let's Rewrite History by ElCount: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2016
I thought you were going to propose a means of wiping out all these useless politicians but instead you want to occupy stuff, with a duration of three years

Anyway goodluck, occupy well

(1) (Reply)

Tackle Economic Problems, Gowon Tells Buhari / PHOTOS: Ooni Visits Minister Of Agric Audu Ogbeh / Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Rev Stephen Lucas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.