Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Will Men Ever Be Faithful To One Woman? Are You Faithful To Him/her??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Men Ever Be Faithful To One Woman? Are You Faithful To Him/her??? (2274 Views)

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will Men Ever Be Faithful To One Woman? Are You Faithful To Him/her??? by robosky02(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok tanx smiley

yes I am
Re: Will Men Ever Be Faithful To One Woman? Are You Faithful To Him/her??? by rosalieene(f): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2016
DY20:
I am dating someone else apart from her but she is the most important person to me. i am afraid to lose her. I tremble when i see her. I truly love her. I can do anything for her but i still have a side chick and i don't know why i did that.
If you truly love her, let go of the side chick. One day she would find out and back out of the relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Please What Will You Do If This Lady Grab Your Man In Public pic / Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? / Solution For A Longer, Harder Er^ction And Delay Ejaculation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.