Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

What Is That One Word In The Dictionary You Hate So Badly. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is That One Word In The Dictionary You Hate So Badly. (833 Views)

Drop An English Word That Will Make People Check The Dictionary / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / 7 Words Nigerians Use Often Which Don't Exist In The Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Word In The Dictionary You Hate So Badly. by harsysky(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
There is a certain word that do not appeal to us when we are writing or making a speech. Even when it comes to your mind as you write/talk, you tend to wave it aside. It doesn't matter if the word means good , bad or ugly. Your mind, soul, body, everything about you hate it so badly.

Mine is STAND-OFFISH. I don't know who formed this word but the person needs his/her brain checked.
Re: What Is That One Word In The Dictionary You Hate So Badly. by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
My own no be one sha

[size=13pt]Calling Nigeria "GIANT OF AFRICA "

How?? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Word In The Dictionary You Hate So Badly. by coolcharm(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mine.. Whatever

God... e dey burst my brain

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Word In The Dictionary You Hate So Badly. by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
[size=14pt]You try to hold your tears and someone says "SORRY or Eeyah"

The cry would just flow like milk and honey[/size]

Re: What Is That One Word In The Dictionary You Hate So Badly. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
I hate the word 'toto' used to describe a woman sexual organ.
who in hell came up with that word!
Re: What Is That One Word In The Dictionary You Hate So Badly. by Kenzico(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
I hate the word ""ISH" When I see some fake ass gals spitting this word outta their mouths. I feel nauseated
Re: What Is That One Word In The Dictionary You Hate So Badly. by Hyper007(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
I hate the word' Idi stewpeed'
Re: What Is That One Word In The Dictionary You Hate So Badly. by Missmossy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mine is never mind when I'm yearning to hear the details already undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Word In The Dictionary You Hate So Badly. by donjayz321(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mine is "don't worry*...
its annoys 'my soul'
Re: What Is That One Word In The Dictionary You Hate So Badly. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mine is Advice... It should be replaced with Nagging angry
Re: What Is That One Word In The Dictionary You Hate So Badly. by zesh(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2016
i hate the word 'crush'

(1) (Reply)

The Calabar Fiasco / “You Can’t Stop Me From Talking About Gays. Keep Your Love”– Chimamanda Adichie / Things You Never Really Knew About William Shakespeare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.