Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' (961 Views)

OPINIONS: Guyz How Do U React When Your Girlfriend Tells U This? / A Male Vigin's Plight / What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by timinimi: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2009
''what would you think if your girlfriend tells you she is not a a virgin, but she had never had sex before''
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by AniLee(f): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2009
am not sure what that means
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by MissyB1(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2009
Not this Virgin crap again!
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by smooooooth: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2009
i will think prolly she was born without a hymen, and move on with the relationship.  smiley
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2009
What will you do if your girlfriend told she is not a human.At this level of education is that question to stupid and rhetoric.Virgin this virgin that mehn go and read some constructive stuff.Fabricator most posters esp guys post fabricated stories to induce sexism.
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by hbabe(f): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2009
I learnt that the hymen can get broken during sport activities. If your girl is an active sports person there is that possibility that she is a virgin with broken hymen. undecided
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by r231(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2009
Nothing
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2009
Here we go again lipsrsealed
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by TheSeeker(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2009
hbabe:

I learnt that the hymen can get broken during sport activities. If your girl is an active sports person there is that possibility that she is a virgin with broken hymen. undecided
100% true
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by sexyLeamon(f): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2009
timinimi:

''what would you think if your girlfriend tells you she is not a a virgin, but she had never had sex before''
if I were u, I would ask her to explain more
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by iice(f): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2009
pc guru:

What will you do if your girlfriend told she is not a human.At this level of education is that question to stupid and rhetoric.Virgin this virgin that mehn go and read some constructive stuff.Fabricator most posters esp guys post fabricated stories to induce sexism.

Rofl.
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by tkb417(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2009
timinimi:

maybe an Angel made love to her in her dreams
i flee from all evil appearances cos i dont do spiritual things
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by KennyG6(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2009
do u luv the gal or you are just fascinated about deflouring a woman? why should her virginity be an issue for goodness sake?
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by Oluschenco(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2009
That's fool-hardy, i am not also a virgin, so not being a virgin is no news, the news is telling me she haven't been F**Ked before.
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by Akinagirl(f): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2009
Another virgin thread? Really?
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by yme1(f): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2009
virgin this virgin that
who nah nor dey tire undecided
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by german007(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2009
VERY SIMPLE

YOUR GIRLFRIEND MUST HAVE BEEN USING A Love Machine ON HERSELF FROM YOUNG
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by sparta(f): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2009
Some pips simply can't stand virgins! You can't keep a good thing down!
Re: ''what Would You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You She Is Not A Vigin'' by ebila(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2009
Missy B:

Not this Virgin crap again!

Exactly! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Girl! / Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! / ~¤will You Marry Someone with a Shady Past~¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.