Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,034 members, 7,906,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King (40288 Views)

NAFDAC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme Doughnuts For Using Expired Raw Materials / 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / Beware Of D'prince Supermarkets; They Sell Both Fake And Expired Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by suyamasta(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
zikray:

It av waaaad my brother undecided undecided undecided undecided
Na so my broda
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by danidee10(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Olodo!! The Op is talking of expired products and not fake products.

fuccking ethnic bigot!!

Your stupidity stinks to high heavens, did i mention any tribe....dull girls everywhere tongue
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Bluette(f): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Young03:

but babe u can lie ee
pinshure or u know d rest
Lol.. Its d truth bros. May u not experience it o.
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Bluette(f): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

like wtf glucose inside red and yellow capsule... man even tho i check for expiry dates and more, omo na to dey do more checks, no wonder be falling ill so easily, we take all kinds of fake things and why do all these business people do this na, because of money right? it's sickening to think of how most Nigerians have no love for one another, just their stomachs..

Its for d money. Dats y most drugs don't work. Till date my mum opens all cap drugs ooo. Who wan hear story that touch.
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Jayroland: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adding to what the op has noted, please let's also take note about a more ominous method these demons use. Short Bread biscuit has a one year expiration date but this one I saw was 1 year and 6 months. what raised my suspicion was the fact that the ink and printing of the expiration month and year was different from that's of the production day, month and year, as well as that's of the expiration day. I was really troubled. I bought the snack though, but I went to other shops till I found 1 that wasn't tampered with and I walked up to the seller and requested for my money back. And I told her to discard those goods cos they had expired but she was arguing with me. The painful thing was that another woman was defending her, telling me not to spoil market. It's really pathetic. Please let's all be more observant as a careful observation could save us a lot of trouble.
Thanks.
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by zenith3: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
You are supose to take that product to nafdac and report.that is why we dying from different kinds of sickness.
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by yomz1e(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Can I just add too, that the quality of Brazilian cornbeef in Nigeria is different from the one I bought in Tesco, and it's the same company with same markings, so NAFDAC need to investigate as the quality of meat is not 100% beef, maybe it's horse meat or lama beef. Seriously it's no joke. They are always selling us low quality or genetically modified foods because we don't have proper regulatory bodies.

Sometime I wish the people in power can come on NL and see the amount of curses people rain on them one day these curses will catch them
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by endove(f): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
I ve bought a product that was distributed before d production date..

E.g= I bought it on March 2016 but d production date was april 2016
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2016
suyamasta:
Yes o na so
Toh
Anyway our set don reach
Time to suit up

1 Like

Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by DrMustafa(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Grammer don suffer ooo
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by forbisi: 2:32am On Jul 28, 2016
the piece of biscuit intercoursing with your mouth? and you think that's creative writing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) / Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / Okechukwu Ozumba: US Arrests Doctor For ‘Sexually Assaulting’ Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.