Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Have Not Rested Since I Converted To Islam - Lola Alao. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Not Rested Since I Converted To Islam - Lola Alao. (925 Views)

Lola Alao's Grown Up Daughter (Photos) / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" / Photos From Lola Alao's Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Rested Since I Converted To Islam - Lola Alao. by NigeriaBam: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
[b]Popular yoruba actress, Lola Alao has confirmd her conversion to Islam.

She made it cleared in her chat with "Beat", Lola said she wondered why there should be so much frenzy that she became a Muslim as she disclosed that she came from a Muslim background. She said;

“I don’t know what the hullabaloo is all about. I am from a Muslim background. My father was a Muslim. My grandfather was Muslim. My father was Lasisi Alao. There is no big deal in this. The religion is not new to me. I chose to follow my mother before; and now I decide to go back to Islam, is there a problem?

“Fathia Balogun was a Christian but she changed. Bukky Wright was also a Christian and she changed to Islam and nobody has tried to crucify them. How come my own is different? I have not rested. I cannot sleep again. People are saying different things since they heard the news.”

From rumour, people believe that she was converted to Islam because she wanted to get married to a rich ‘Alhaji’

She further said;

“I am happily married, I am not looking for a husband and my husband is even a Muslim. I was even a Christian before he married me. Nobody forced me into this religion. Everything about me is usually people’s headache and they would just carry my matter on their head like gala (sausage).”

In addition, Lola Alao confirmed her conversation to Islam on her instagram account last Friday 22nd - July - 2016. She said;

“Salaam alykun to all my wonderful friends and fans, May almighty Allah grant u all your heart desires. i just want everyone to know that i was born in to a Muslim home my late farmer’s name is Lasisi Alao, so i reverted back to my root through Alhaji Yusuf Adepoju (Acadip) May almighty Allah bless him and all my wonderful friends and fans…. Ťhanks love you all.. Rohdiat Omolola Alao Ajibola.” [/b]

Source: http://www.nigeriabam.com/2016/07/i-have-not-rested-since-i-converted-to.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: I Have Not Rested Since I Converted To Islam - Lola Alao. by delugajackson: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
From Christianity to Islam.. What's next? Buddha? Religious prostitution comes to mind.
Re: I Have Not Rested Since I Converted To Islam - Lola Alao. by nittroboy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
super story , everybody have their own enigma lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Not Rested Since I Converted To Islam - Lola Alao. by lilmax(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who gives a damn?
Re: I Have Not Rested Since I Converted To Islam - Lola Alao. by ojun50(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
U will only rest whn u stop making private matter public.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Cossy Orjiakor Fl@unts Her Big B00bs In New Photo / Kenyan Post His Pics In Only Panties On Facebook And Calls Himself "Sexiest Man / Watch Wizkid And Future Full Live Performance At The MTV Mama Awards 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.