Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,701 members, 7,972,600 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:47 PM

Planning For Career Success After NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Planning For Career Success After NYSC (713 Views)

Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planning For Career Success After NYSC by CEdge: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Have you ever settled down to think about what separates the successful people from the unsuccessful?
Attend this programme and you will find out not only how to plan for success but how to consistently follow through to achieve it.
Click the link below to register...
http://www.certificationedge.com/think-it-forward-planning-for-career-success/
Did we also forget to mention that it's FREE? Forgive us!

Re: Planning For Career Success After NYSC by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2016
Hello, my name is Oluwaseun and based in Ibadan there is this money making business that would really be of help to Corps members especially considering the fact that the economy is not good and the unemployment rate is at all time high. As much as I would like to put the details of this business here, I have to follow the nairaland guidelines but you can chat me up on whatsapp at 08159501065.

(1) (Reply)

Upload All `authentic’ Graduates For NYSC, Vcs Tell Universities Read More At: / Nasarawa Prospective Corpers / What To Look Forward To In Nysc Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.