Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,538 members, 7,885,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

President Gen.(rtd )muhammad U Buhari Picks MIT Professor Bravo......... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Gen.(rtd )muhammad U Buhari Picks MIT Professor Bravo......... (426 Views)

Buhari Picks New Ministers / This Extract From Chibokgirls Interview By CNN Will Show U Buhari & APC Are Scam / Buhari Picks Gusau To Head PTDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Gen.(rtd )muhammad U Buhari Picks MIT Professor Bravo......... by macjurek(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
My Dearest President Sir,

I will say bravo and very fine nomination, as an Electrical and Computer Engineer with some working experience concerning NERC, Such is a replacement is a meet for Dr.Amadi antecedent records in the privitization exercise that is successful in Nigeria compared to others like NITEL E.T.C.

But i beg the President to look inward also for people of noble idea and intent to work with the MIT Professor, to curb the bureaucratic precept in NERC implementation of polices of Electricity tariffs reviews.

Thanks ,God bless and long live Nigeria.

Sir many other areas calls for Qualified Engineers and Technocrats that are tested.............too

(1) (Reply)

The Speech Made By Brigadia J.n.dogonyaro After The Coup Against Buhari In 1985. / BREAKING: Faleke Fails To Unseat Bello At Appeal Court / Chief Of Defence Staff Get Prestigious Award From Pres. Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.