Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,227 members, 7,939,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion (13127 Views)

Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by bloodkiller: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
Davvymavvy:
The most unfortunate thing is most of the missing kids' brothers and sisters, even parents are on nairaland cheering the militants up. Now that the poo has finally hit the fan, I hope they will still be consistent in their support for the economic terrorists. Who knows the next victim? You or your family member?

May God bring home the innocent kids
[/s]
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by Adeoba10(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Gd

1 Like

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Continue Bombing. Very soon, people will realise that this NDA mean no good for the Niger Delta.

CIVILIAN JTF 2.0 Loading.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by Orikinla(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Davvymavvy:
The most unfortunate thing is most of the missing kids' brothers and sisters, even parents are on nairaland cheering the militants up. Now that the poo has finally hit the fan, I hope they will still be consistent in their support for the economic terrorists. Who knows the next victim? You or your family member?

Well said.
Poor education, evil greed and ignorance are the major problems in the Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by DropShot: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
richidinho:

Sharrap dia
Little boy, keep wailing. E just dey start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by Mekzyzeus(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamecurls:
My sincere sympathy to the bereaved but I think the Niger Delta Avengers need more support and funding till Buhari bends in Abuja. #WhoIsDoingWho -(Infinity)

Baba!! You just committed treason !!
Because you and your loved ones and your source of livelihood ain't affected abi?? Continue..but know that "what goes around comes around.."

2 Likes

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by Oche211(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Na wa oh....

At least they don't blow up people. (Quote me abeg)
atleast, receive common sense
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by fantosremit: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
datola:
It's crazy destroying source of livelihood of millions of Nigerians and causing hardship to the host community you claim you are fighting for.

Niger Delta Avengers, please sheer the sword and give peace a chance. Two wrongs do not make a right.
abeg make dem continue jare na them ppl go suffer pass
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by Emperor4tune(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Every new day must carry a new story,anyway i guess is another good news for the ipop tribesmen...
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by DonBobes(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Now this is how BOKO HARAM started, from killing xtians to killing anybdy dt goes against their doctrins in their area of operations. From der the pple dt ones shielded dem started feeling the hit on their tails. And nw the world cn see wher we found ourselves today.
The same will happen in this SS if the pple do not stop supporting them.

Dey shuld keep bombing, dey shuld never stop.

4 Likes

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by kvin33: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
It is sad that all those who wanted Jonathan to go to Sambisa and look for Chibok Girls don't think Buhari should go to the creeks to look for missing Akwa Ibom Children. It is interesting, the OIL is OURS but the pollution is their pollution, the poverty is their poverty, the missing children is their missing children, any problems there is their problem BUT THE OIL is OUR OIL. The truth is none of you give a damn about the people there, you never have and you never will. The day the oil finishes, you will forget their existence instantaneously. Disgusting Vipers.

#Bring Back Our Children

2 Likes

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oche211:

atleast, receive common sense

My brother.... Thank you oh. Common sense dey cost this days.
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by ehikwe22: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Everyone's calling on avengers to stop but nobody's calling on the FG to address their grievances. There can never be peace without equity and Justice. even the Bible warned us not to shout peace where there is non
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by esan1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
What we need to remember is, our present and past leaders will never share from this pains. All these millitants would have take their fight to Aso rock.
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by obailala(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Davvymavvy:

I dont think I've come across any single Akwa-Ibomite who is cheering the blowing up of pipelines.

1 Like

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by tinsel: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
kollybay4u:
Where are we going to in this "GREAT COUNTRY" of ours?
We are ok as a country. No problem. Let the sabotage continue. Government has begged them to come to negotiation table but they refused. There pump wass shut because Jonathan lost election. They can go on and finish up there people thinking they are harming Buhari. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by Colynho3d(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oil producing communities pass through a lot but other parasitic States (including mine) won't comprehend.
There is no amount of money allocated to them that will be too much. I pray the children are alive.
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Idiots frm the SE will come here cheering the Scavengers accusing those of us who re against the destruction and pollution of our not-so-good land in the SS of being YOLOBAS. If they (SE) want secession at all cost they quickly blow up all federal universities in the SE and the Niger bridge. They shud show as well that the destruction and pollution of sE land is a nice way to revolt against FG.

2 Likes

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by Davvymavvy: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
obailala:
I dont think I've come across any single Akwa-Ibomite who is cheering the blowing up of pipelines.

We read on this board everyday the comments of people from that side of the country. Except people like Tonye though an Ijaw man and few others, all others are in support of those militants. If at all you are right with your comment, then, their silence is too loud

1 Like

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by Ababadada: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Just imagine the pain and destruction the scAvengers are causing to innocent people.

This is exactly the collateral damage that we have been warning about. Are the affected kids now Buhari's kids or northerners?

I'm honestly not impressed with the long rope this government is giving the terrorists. I pray for the safe return of those innocent children.
The say not Avengers you still blame them.
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by obailala(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Davvymavvy:

We read on this board everyday the comments of people from that side of the country. Except people like Tonye though an Ijaw man and few others, all others are in support of those militants. If at all you are right with your comment, then, their silence is too loud
The silence may be loud, but what you see is purely a case of people just minding their businesses, living their lives and not bothering themselves with what goes on in government. Empty vessels usually make the loudest noise; the people you mostly see rejoicing over the blowing of pipelines and sabotaging of the nation's economy are just empty vessels whose loud voices drown every other voice around making it seem like that is the opinion of the majority. These people are not anywhere close to the majority, they are mostly not even Niger Deltans but just a few daft ones amongst the secessionists who keep praying for evil to befall Nigeria. If you follow their comments very well you will realise it is just the same set of few individual making those comments on this forum, they dont represent the majority.

1 Like

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by bayelsaowei(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
First mistake Buhari made was not involving communities in protecting pipelines..Our president envisioned that our army that should be attending to more important issues would stand along the length of all pipelines in Nigeria to protect them...

If I say our president is the cause of the present mayhem we see in the Niger Delta and our oil dependent economy some would argue with me...
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by willibounce1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
But they said NDA, Delta force of bayelsa, ultimate warriors of Enugu, ninja turtle of sapele don't kill people. We are watching closely. I really wish the NA/DSS can just arrest like 3 or 5 of these miscreants and teach a very cruel lesson.
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by goldenceo1: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Anoda APC sponsored media propaganda to cause disunity b/w NDA n d SS pple...

why didn't dey report those skul children that went missing afta NA invaded SS communities in search of NDA militants...
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by Allee90: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
We Northerners are in support of the Avengers. You have our total support in destroying the whole of Niger Delta....idiots

1 Like

Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by tete7000(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
The local govt man compared the scene to hell fire. Hin don go hell before? grin
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by Ohiku4all(m): 12:17am On Jul 26, 2016
Omo!

Na bomb and blowing dey take dey wake pple dis days 4 Nigel/Detol....

Sm1 shuld in4m dem to locate Jona and his family make dey use Bomb and Blowing wake dem....

As a 4ma presido, 9ja FG go reason talk wit dem 4 peace..

4get say him na 4ma presido, 9ja no won still lose am to bombing and blowing...

Kudos Nigel/Detol
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by lexyclasy: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Listen to yourself....what was the children doing at that time of the night when the incidence took place.....look for another crab to be happy about ok
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by Codes151(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Una don start with lies! Bomb explode, children run leave house? See job! Akwa ibom chiefs too like money! SS children way like to look!? Or find out wetin happen? Go bomb site go carry ur pikin jare!
Re: Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion by Codes151(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Some hediots will come to write all sort of things! Well in SS we are doing aii. So if sth is also affecting u, write to aso rock! For ur info. No pikin mis. No body die!

Only If ur from an oil producing city or state, only then u will understand anything. If ur not, n ur writing, u r just another chaff!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem / Jill Iyuadoo Tor-Agbidye Kidnapped In Makurdi (FCMB Zonal Manager's Wife) / Police Return Children Sold For N200,000 To Parents (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.