Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,731 members, 7,969,125 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? (6780 Views)

Which Of The Following Activities Would You Love To Do For Your Honeymoon? / Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Jalal(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2006
On a deserted beach in Hawaii with the waves crashing all around and a gentle breeze blowing, all to help douse d fiery passion!!!!
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Shagari2(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2006
Bahamas without a doubt!
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by seeker(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2006
Seychelles!
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by asanga(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2006
Paris ofcourse this has been settled already.
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by SvS(f): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2006
definetly paris.bon voyage!!!!!
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by chickalo: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2006
in the moon
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by SvS(f): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2006
erm i hope ure being sarcastic cos that aint gonna happen
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by chickalo: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2006
that's why I wanna be an astronaut grin
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by desiree(f): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2006
Antigua
grin
In an exotic seaside beach cottageā€¦.the sound of the ocean in the morning just has to do something for the soul
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2006
A two week cruise around Europe!
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by tamia(f): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2006
negril, Jamaica i heard it's got the most beautiful sunset
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by diddy4(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2006
hawaii all d way mami. dats d most romantic place i have ever seen. party all day and f**k all night. dats whats up.
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by tamia(f): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2006
when u say party all day and ******* all nite u mean with ur wife right?
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by diddy4(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2006
hell yeah. my wife and her alone.
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2006
PAriS!!! cheesy kiss
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by queen2006(f): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2006
San Tropez --- gorgeous!!!

Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by oghos2k(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2006
say Tahiti
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by mesampy(f): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2006
bahamas or anywhere with sandy white beaches and a clear blue ocean.
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by chinani(f): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2006
[size=16pt]Kenya!!! [/size] grin grin kiss

I've never been there but I saw a resort there on t.v. And then another one in a magazine. In the mag, elephants walk t/o around NOON! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I hope I make it there before the elephants change their routine!
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Bibi(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2006
On the tallest tree in Nigeria, where the Queen slept when she was in Nigeria in 1957?
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by chinani(f): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2006
Bibi:

On the tallest tree in Nigeria, where the Queen slept when she was in Nigeria in 1957?
Oh, I think I saw a pic of that. . . I think, so I'm not sure. But that'd be sooooooo cool! cheesy
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2006
any where as long as me and my husband would have a good time together. smiley
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Reba(f): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2006
I would love to have mine at SWAKOPMUND in Namibia,That is a place u would die for its beautiful

Any how Angelina Jolie stayed there for almost 4 months and gave birth there to her Shiloh Nouvel so, I got be there also, but serious the place is beatiful I've been there several times and defenetly going there this summer,can'nt wait.

Hi Chinani Great Choice I love wild life of Kenya too. kiss kiss
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by SvS(f): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

any where as long as me and my husband would have a good time together. smiley
yah thts the point rily.it could be in sudan or iraq
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by babadee(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2006
Obudu Cattle ranch or one of the kenyan safari parks, will be real cool to screw all night with the lions watching.
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by segedoo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2006
kuala lampur in malaysia
or palm jameirah in dubai
or red sea riviera in egypt
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by CHIMUMMY(f): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2006
I will love to have mine in the Bahamas or Carribean Island.(international wise)
Obudu Cattle Ranch (localwise)
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by shawna(f): 3:24am On Jun 16, 2006
paris or italy kiss
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by otolorin(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2006
brazil and/or mexico city
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by SvS(f): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2006
paris all da way!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by rotbog(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2006
BABYLON shocked shocked
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by SvS(f): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2006
yeah right babylon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re:list Of Schengen Countries / Residents Are Complaining About This Huge And Dangerous Pothole In London(Photo) / Nigerians In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.