Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic (33360 Views)

Boy Who Killed His Butcher Boss In Delta State Arrested In Ghana (Graphic Pics) / Man Nabbed For Beheading Son At Adidaase, Western Region, Ghana (graphic Pics) / Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by SweetJoystick(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
How this one wan take face God for judgement?
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by kelly72: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Some people have this history of mental illness running in their families. This one manifested in tje wrong circumstance.
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by Ochendo3: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ghana police killing wife n kids are like twins...

1 Like

Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by MrImole: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Eeya
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
his village people at work
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by horlamelekan(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
ѕσ ѕαɗ embarassed
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by smite(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
jordanriverz:
that's how the media reports it meanwhile there's something fishy about the story
I kind of agree with you!
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by Nostradamu(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Huh...hello guys? Anybody there? Is nobody thinking this could be a very good case of homicide? C'mmon! The first giveaway is the story itself; there're are no witnesses from neighbours or so. Secondly, for christ's sake, this guy is fully kitted. Why would he wear all that if the intent was to kill his family? This family were intentionally murdered in cold blood.

Unfortunately, crime scene investigation is lacking in this part of the world.
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by delishpot: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sad news
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by xilixr: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
So sad. Could he have realised that the children are not his biological children?This is shocking.
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by samsonebenezer: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Very disastrous I pity d man n unfortunate to be a police fficer see d little kid n mum am speechles anyway
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by Spells(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
How did dey knw he did the shooting... who was dere?? ? Yeye dey smell for Africa
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by dadaijboy: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
cry
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by saudyarmani(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Replica of what's sukanmi the police officer wey dey terrorise osu boys then did to himself after he was transfered to abeokuta...this is what's my people call EDI...rip to the dead
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by Agbalanze(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Who was there when he did it? This might be a cover up.
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by leofab(f): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Just consulted Ifa and what lead to this is simple;

The wife cheated on him with his neighbor to bear both children. The man learn about it and ended it all... He can't stand the trauma knowing that his two kids belong to his neighbor..

RIP to the deads
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by Roydawle16: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
I think some one committed the murder.....Am not sure the man can end up his families life like that maybe someone shot them.
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by Mariojane(f): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Truckpusher:
The coward took the easy way out.
did you even consider they may be murdered,and made it look like he did it?
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by iamord(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ochendo3:
Ghana police killing wife n kids are like twins...
Is this an attempt to sound funny,?
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by JiggamanGh: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
What's going on in Ghana? This's not the Ghana I once knew. God please have mercy on my country and its citizens.
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by nkechiasogwa(f): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
How can he stand before his maker as one murdered his entire family?
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by MrGerald(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
In Nigeria who would have unleashed his frustration on the innocent citizens... RIP!
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by JesusIgot(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
nawao... this foolish man had disgraced police to be. Very soon police people and bad girls will be like...
Policeman: u will marry me
lady:
Policeman: pls answer me, u will marry me
lady:
Policeman: pls talk na, u know say a gun without bullet is nothing. So I can't live without u cos I love u dieeeee.
lady: (shock) Sorry, am a Nun ooooh cos I don't have womb.
Policeman: (shock and get anger) Sorry u are under arrest idiot grin
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by 99foxxy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
What if someone else killed them not the police man and who was present at the particular time the crime took place? on a second thought the man might have found out he's not the biological father of the children so it was paramount he killed them including himself outta shame. Something serious might have triggered the man if really he is the person who killed them. Anyway, what ever the case might have been, killing was not the solution. RIP to the dead and may God console the respective families.
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by fortunechy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
ghana n kenya be like husband n wife in bad news
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
A police will always remain a police, weda na Nigerian ooo or American or Ghanian, na same tin wey dem be
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by iamord(m): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
JiggamanGh:
What's going on in Ghana? This's not the Ghana I once knew. God please have mercy on my country and its citizens.
same happens everywhere irrespective of where one is from. A lot are mad... Few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by onionsoup(f): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
amuokuko:
He probably must ve spent some time with a Nigerian Police to ve been possessed..

Police Uwa Mmebi..
RIP to his family while he rots in a bottomless pit..

"He probably must ve spent some time with a Nigerian Police to ve been possessed.."

Why nonsense full your mouth like this eh
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by sojayy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmm ! This is a sad situation, what could have gone wrong with this man, may d wife just revealed to him that he was not d father of those children. Just thinking........ angry

1 Like

Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by phemmycool: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
He carried them along
Re: Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Depression, mental illness, frustration and drug abuse, A lethal combination.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man / Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.