Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,872 members, 7,942,185 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Pls Advice Me. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Advice Me. (512 Views)

I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me. by Phedam: 2:07am On Jul 26, 2016
Two yrs ago, when i was in service. the lady am dating for over 6yrs sent me a message that she is no longer intrested in me any more. Before she sent me the message, i asked her to lend me 30k and promised to pay 10k every Month for 3 Month. After 2 weeks, she said is over. I was shocked, immediately i saw the message i called her sister and also called my brother to help me convice her but she refused. the following week, i took permission in my PPA . I left where am serving 7am in the morning and reach my state excertly 10:23pm in the nyt. We couldn't see each other that very nyt. The next morning befor 8am, i went to her house, on getting there, i met her mum outside she was happy to see me, i greeted her. Story short.. When she saw me, she didn't say anything. I ask her what happend she said nothing. Tears started rolling down in my eyes cos i love her so much i spent much on her when i was in school. I told her mum, even her church pastor about the issue. She said nothing again. Her mum preach to her. After 2 weeks, i traveled back. Throughout that week in my PPA i wasn't myself. My corp member was asking me what happend but i cant tell dem what took my happiness away. Later i told my igbo frnd den... The guy consoled me.. Yet am not happy. Anytime i try to call her she will abuse me on fone. I will send her text message cos she has blocked me on all social media. One day i wanted to pay half of the money she borrowed me. I called her she didn't pik my call, i sent her text message no reply.. Story short.. After the service, i still call her maybe she will change her mind but she said No. After some Month, she called me and ask for the Money and i told her that there is no Money. She called my brother told dem about the Money. Now she want her Money back. Should i give her the Money or not. Advice me pls.
Re: Pls Advice Me. by Danfuster(m): 2:17am On Jul 26, 2016
abeg... Just lock up, shebi she been chop your money too.
Re: Pls Advice Me. by amuokuko: 3:09am On Jul 26, 2016
To show her say u pass am, give her the money back..

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me. by Blessedgurl(f): 4:51am On Jul 26, 2016
Please my dear, give her the money because you collected it with a promise to pay back. Move on cos better days ahead.
Re: Pls Advice Me. by Nacre1: 6:17am On Jul 26, 2016
To imagine that I seriously took my time in reading this..... Mtschewww
Re: Pls Advice Me. by abimbawealth(f): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Nacre1:
To imagine that I seriously took my time in reading this..... Mtschewww
The thing pain you too? Choi...

Don't be mad at him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Part Time Job!!! / Tips For Answering Behavioral Interview Questions / Car Tracker Installation Expert Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.