Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Pls Advice Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me.. (919 Views)

I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me.. by Phedam: 2:14am On Jul 26, 2016
Two yrs ago, when i was in service. the lady am dating for over 6yrs sent me a message that she is no longer intrested in me any more. Before she sent me the message, i asked her to lend me 30k and promised to pay 10k every Month for 3 Month. After 2 weeks, she said is over. I was shocked, immediately i saw the message i called her sister and also called my brother to help me convice her but she refused. the following week, i took permission in my PPA . I left where am serving 7am in the morning and reach my state excertly 10:23pm in the nyt. We couldn't see each other that very nyt. The next morning befor 8am, i went to her house, on getting there, i met her mum outside she was happy to see me, i greeted her. Story short.. When she saw me, she didn't say anything. I ask her what happend she said nothing. Tears started rolling down in my eyes cos i love her so much i spent much on her when i was in school. I told her mum, even her church pastor about the issue. She said nothing again. Her mum preach to her. After 2 weeks, i traveled back. Throughout that week in my PPA i wasn't myself. My corp member was asking me what happend but i cant tell dem what took my happiness away. Later i told my igbo frnd den... The guy consoled me.. Yet am not happy. Anytime i try to call her she will abuse me on fone. I will send her text message cos she has blocked me on all social media. One day i wanted to pay half of the money she borrowed me. I called her she didn't pik my call, i sent her text message no reply.. Story short.. After the service, i still call her maybe she will change her mind but she said No. After some Month, she called me and ask for the Money and i told her that there is no Money. She called my brother told dem about the Money. Now she want her Money back. Should i give her the Money or not. Advice me pls.
Re: Pls Advice Me.. by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 26, 2016
Ofcurz! Tats her money.... Once it's borrowed, u shud return it.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me.. by Daniel2289(m): 2:26am On Jul 26, 2016
Is dis the kind of life u want to live If u would pay her dat moni, wat of d one u spent on her, who's gonna pay u
Re: Pls Advice Me.. by AngelAhnie(f): 2:28am On Jul 26, 2016
You well so?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me.. by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You well so?
witch!!!! you no go office this night?
Re: Pls Advice Me.. by AngelAhnie(f): 2:36am On Jul 26, 2016
j0nsn0w:

witch!!!! you no go office this night?
How may I help you sir?
Re: Pls Advice Me.. by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
How may I help you sir?
you no go work?
Re: Pls Advice Me.. by Luckymay(f): 2:40am On Jul 26, 2016
Pay her back her money. In doing that you will rid your conscience of guilt and it will also help you forget her.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me.. by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 26, 2016
Luckymay:
Pay her back her money. In doing that you will rid your conscience of guilt and it will also help you forget her.
undecided
Re: Pls Advice Me.. by ogorwyne(f): 2:42am On Jul 26, 2016
You owe her. Pay up and free urself from her.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me.. by yomi007k(m): 2:45am On Jul 26, 2016
I tell guys all ds relationship tin na liability, if ur not sharp ur budget will always be on deficit.

......work wtout pay.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me.. by christinnah(f): 2:48am On Jul 26, 2016
Phedam:
Two yrs ago, when i was in service. the lady am dating for over 6yrs sent me a message that she is no longer intrested in me any more. Before she sent me the message, i asked her to lend me 30k and promised to pay 10k every Month for 3 Month. After 2 weeks, she said is over. I was shocked, immediately i saw the message i called her sister and also called my brother to help me convice her but she refused. the following week, i took permission in my PPA . I left where am serving 7am in the morning and reach my state excertly 10:23pm in the nyt. We couldn't see each other that very nyt. The next morning befor 8am, i went to her house, on getting there, i met her mum outside she was happy to see me, i greeted her. Story short.. When she saw me, she didn't say anything. I ask her what happend she said nothing. Tears started rolling down in my eyes cos i love her so much i spent much on her when i was in school. I told her mum, even her church pastor about the issue. She said nothing again. Her mum preach to her. After 2 weeks, i traveled back. Throughout that week in my PPA i wasn't myself. My corp member was asking me what happend but i cant tell dem what took my happiness away. Later i told my igbo frnd den... The guy consoled me.. Yet am not happy. Anytime i try to call her she will abuse me on fone. I will send her text message cos she has blocked me on all social media. One day i wanted to pay half of the money she borrowed me. I called her she didn't pik my call, i sent her text message no reply.. Story short.. After the service, i still call her maybe she will change her mind but she said No. After some Month, she called me and ask for the Money and i told her that there is no Money. She called my brother told dem about the Money. Now she want her Money back. Should i give her the Money or not. Advice me pls.

why would you give her money but she dumped you... that's stupid...you kept ringing her and she didn't answer and now she only comes back to you because she needs some money and then after that she'll leave you again... and that is not the end,, she will keeps on doing that...if you're one of my brothers I'm gonna give her a good slap so she can learn form it and how hurtful it is straight up...

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me.. by AmuEwu: 3:19am On Jul 26, 2016
Return her money after you fu ck her one last time
Re: Pls Advice Me.. by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 26, 2016
Those ladies on top there, how selfish and hypocritical you can be .....chai!!! if it was the other way round would you have said the same thing

O boy you said you have been spending money on her when you were in school right?

and she is the one who broke up with you bcs you asked for a little favour from your supposed sweetheart?

men!!! ...it's up to you to decide, its not compulsory you must pay her except you have never rendered financial assistant to her

mind you don't tell her you won't pay her as she might find a way to humiliate you except you are a real time nigger...you know what I mean... and she must have known all your week points

However, if you decides to pay her, make sure you split the total money into 10 places or more, but each time you wants to give her that instalment try to be very apologetic so she won't think it's intentional

that way she won't make good use of the money bcs she thinks she is Claver

She was only using you to pass time, she never loved you
Re: Pls Advice Me.. by Florblu(f): 5:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Was it as if a gun was pointed to your head when you were spending on her?you did it outta love.
Hence you have to return her money Asap that's how real nigga roll.Money borrowed from her shouldn't be your pension ke
Re: Pls Advice Me.. by Florblu(f): 5:16am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=carmag post=47890853]
that way she won't make good use of the money bcs she thinks she is Claver
Yeepa!I fear people like you o.Je'omo o showo maje ki omo o jere
Re: Pls Advice Me.. by boxer022(m): 5:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Please try as much as possible to return the money back to her. She made up her mind to forget about you, so do the same and move on with your life.
Re: Pls Advice Me.. by avril9(f): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmm mm don't joke with women and their money,pay her if u hv it n if u don't find a way to borrow so u can finally close this chapter and move on wit ur own life.
Re: Pls Advice Me.. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 26, 2016
No wonder Emeka has been calling me since shocked
Maybe he wants his money I borrowed from him when we were together tongue
Lie lie, him no go get him money back after him break my heart embarassed
He should just consider it as "collateral damage"

So guy, since she was the one who broke your heart, tell her to forget about the money. It is now "collateral damage" grin
One love cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me.. by AngelAhnie(f): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2016
j0nsn0w:

you no go work?
angry
Re: Pls Advice Me.. by Blessograo(f): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2016
of course yes, you have to return it even before you die make sure someone pays it for you

(1) (Reply)

10 Sly Ways Women Reject Men’s Proposals / What Is The Worst Gift You Could Give A Newly Married Couple? / I Want To Lick You ( Females Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.