Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,689 members, 7,918,172 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement (2477 Views)

FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by legendarystar: 4:06am On Jul 26, 2016
First of all I am not a tribe affiliate i am a Nigerian.... tribeless.

So I hold no reserved apology when I preach truth I say it as it is undiluted.

The moment they say a market is on fire because some of their brothers sell there, they will conclude it's intentional or deliberately targeted at the igbos just imagine the sharp senses of greed burning in their speech, they parade victims card then summon ICC, CCC GGG what nonsense.

What tools they use in measuring percentage atimes baffles me you hear one chima saying that market is 85% igbos how irritating....

How many market in the whole of south east is 40% Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw or Tiv dominated?? you see your greed clearly.

Listen if you Igbos cant learn to train your children to be at peace with every one around them, then am sorry for you Lads...

N.b I don't hate Igbos for a start Rochas Okorocha is a great man tribeless like me, I hate miscreants constituting nuisance in the society.

Stop being selfish, greedy, self centered.

cc.. to my comrades respect omenka firefire dearpreye tonyebarcanista truckpusher

Don't jump on my mention I don't have time.

LegendaryStar one like no other.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 26, 2016
legendarystar:
[s]First of all I am not a tribe affiliate j am a Nigerian.... tribeless.
so I hold no reserved apology when I preach truth I say it as it us undiluted.
The moment they say a market is on fire because some of their brothers sell there they will conclude it's intentional or deliberately targeted at the igbos just imagine the sharp senses of greed burning in their speech, they parade victims card then summon ICC, CCC GGG what nonsense.[/s]

Typical yorubba...at 3am he wondering about Igbos.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:15am On Jul 26, 2016
uduak2016:

....and how do you know he's yoruba This is the clouded thinking the Op was talking about.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:16am On Jul 26, 2016
Intellect20:
Afonja Yoruba on the loose again this early morning.

Your moniker tho, no intellect tbh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by globe16: 4:28am On Jul 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

....and how do you know he's yoruba This is the clouded thinking the Op was talking about.
its not difficult to know them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by legendarystar: 4:30am On Jul 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

ignore those clowns they will always think and act like snakes with no bearing....

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:31am On Jul 26, 2016
globe16:

its not difficult to know them

You still haven't answered the question. What are your parameters, your indices, what is your hypothesis

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:31am On Jul 26, 2016
legendarystar:

ignore those clowns they will always think and act like snakes with no bearing....

I just don't understand the Nigerian youth anymore.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 26, 2016
Afonjanism is worst than aids.... Tufiakwa!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by globe16: 4:47am On Jul 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

You still haven't answered the question. What are your parameters, your indices, what is your hypothesis
waste of time

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:49am On Jul 26, 2016
globe16:

waste of time

Sorry, I thought I was dealing with a cultured and well read fellow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by castrogee(m): 4:49am On Jul 26, 2016
uduak2016:

Hahaha,
My man you forgot that they do see giant pursuing them by that time...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:50am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=RebelChip post=47891112]Afonjanism is worst than aids.... Tufiakwa!![/quote

Lol, and this site is owned by SEUN, don't you think you have shot yourself on the foot by being a member of a site owned by one of them

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:52am On Jul 26, 2016
As long as we still have shallow minded youths who know nothing asides tribal bashing and ethnic differences, I see a very bleak future for this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by globe16: 4:54am On Jul 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
[s]As long as we still have shallow minded youths who know nothing asides tribal bashing and ethnic differences, I see a very bleak future for this country. [/s]
coming from a people that voted an incompetent and hopeless president, I'll pass

10 Likes

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:56am On Jul 26, 2016
globe16:

coming from a people that voted an incompetent and hopeless president, I'll pass

I know you'll pass, seeing as you don't have the intellectual clout to engage in a reasonable discussion

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 26, 2016
legendarystar:

greedy fellow kwenu

greedy fellow kwenu
selfish fellow kwenu

self centered fellow kwezonu.
I greet you all Nndewo oo Nno
Ikpu na Otu Nnei... Jack Nnei rubber... Otu kasi Ikpu nnei!!

6 Likes

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
As long as we still have shallow minded youths who know nothing asides tribal bashing and ethnic differences, I see a very bleak future for this country.

Aji Amu Nna gi dia.... Usu rakwa otu nnei ugboro iri!!

7 Likes

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by AxeurdaddyIX: 5:08am On Jul 26, 2016
RebelChip:

Aji Amu Nna gi dia.... Usu rakwa otu nnei ugboro iri!!

I sulu afia !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by globe16: 5:18am On Jul 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

I know you'll pass, seeing as you don't have the intellectual clout to engage in a reasonable discussion
looks whose talking about intellect. the irony

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by AxeurdaddyIX: 5:39am On Jul 26, 2016
globe16:

looks whose talking about intellect. the irony

You shied away from the question I asked you earlier, because you don't have the required intelligence quotient to answer, the irony

Btw, it's 'look who's ' not 'looks whose'. Now you see why I said you have shallow intellect

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by ba7man(m): 5:48am On Jul 26, 2016
In Lekki, a plot of land is 1000 sq m.

In Lagos and southwest in general, a plot of land is 600 Sq m.

In the southeast it's 450 Sq m.

That says a lot.

The problems of the southeast resides in the southeast........ not Southwest.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by blackpanda: 5:53am On Jul 26, 2016
Lol op take it easy

And please note that not all igbos are anti-nigeria or anti-buhari. I will say that most of the hatred for the northern folk stems from the effects of the civil war. As u know, igbos lost. It is only natural that they will be bitter. Had it been the other way, am sure the northern folk would feel the same.

I am also tribeless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by globe16: 6:16am On Jul 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

You shied away from the question I asked you earlier, because you don't have the required intelligence quotient to answer, the irony

Btw, it's 'look who's ' not 'looks whose'. Now you see why I said you have shallow intellect
hehehe.. this one is measuring IQ with typos? When person with bottom IQ starts talking IQ you know it's madness cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by wizard(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2016
I'm calling on d moderators to ban evry oda person dat commented bfr me Cos d 1st topic on dis section has been "Nairaland says no to Secessionist",so I don't c y we shud b sayin one tribe is jugding with clouded mindds n sorts like dat... Seun,lalastical... Come oooo
Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by AxeurdaddyIX: 6:36am On Jul 26, 2016
globe16:

hehehe.. this one is measuring IQ with typos? When person with bottom IQ starts talking IQ you know it's madness cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay senile demented fellow, that was merely an addition, it's obvious your IQ is in the negative range.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by globe16: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Okay senile demented fellow, that was merely an addition, it's obvious your IQ is in the negative range.
isn't it obvious that when compared to me, you belong to the gutter, atleast judging from this thread... Keep crying bro

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement by AxeurdaddyIX: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2016
globe16:

isn't it obvious that when compared to me, you belong to the gutter, atleast judging from this thread... Keep crying bro

Classic response from a low life. Keep on living in a fool's paradise, it'll take an entire lifetime before you even think of matching my achievements, it's not by being a keyboard warrior, scallywag

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operation Crocodile Tears: Militants Blow Up Another Oil Facility In Delta / Our Hope In 2019 (alh.dr Sule Lamido) / Victor Banjo: Another Perspective To Biafra And Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.