Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] (21371 Views)

Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book / New Photos Of Anita Solomon's Son (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by fpeter(f): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2016
inukwa nu
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by jarkbauer: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2016
monitoring celebrities' Instagram page is not blogging
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by kacglobal: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2016
olu1759:
They forgot anita was wit dat guy first while toke was gbenshin him,she used her celebrity status.while toke was busy posting videos nd pictures on instangram,evryweekend party,anita took her man back,its a story of "the patient dog eat the.........".I support her,its a game,I just don't know what type of game it is,two balls one player.

Thank you jare for the comment here. Some idiots don't know history .. dey just wake up n start talking. Abeg. Go girl am happy she was the one dat won in d end. Toke felt blackmail won't ever end. But unfortunately side chicks at times are better off as side chicks. No offence to her fans o. But she was and I guess in the end she is still a side chick that's all.

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Tedpgrass: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Until Ms Solomon becomes Mrs M Ayida, she still remains another side chick with the added liability of a child.....

To any potential suitor, she is a "complex after1".... thats the parlance, isn't it!??

Her words if directed at Toke may be a little too presumptious.,..

It may well be directed to another woman vying for Maje's heart!!

Let's see how the drama unfolds.

Toke's maintained a dignified silence so far:-- definitely the way to go!!

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by halfricanadian(f): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2016
I always tell girls dat wen a man leave u let him go
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Remzoid: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
Taking panadol for another person's headache

Ftc for the third time today

Oya dab!!!
Haba ! No work?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Ajgal10(f): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2016
Can anyone notice the Anita isn't Aso-ebi perfect, Eyebrow perfect, skin tone perfect yet she has the man now? Girls we need to give ourselves brain. A guy that wants to be with you doesn't need you to work so hard to impress or keep standards. He wants you as you are, crazy, dirty, bad English, dull skin tone any how wey u be.

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by cococandy(f): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2016
At least this is coming from men themselves
JeffreyJamez:
I wonder how the woman always gets the blame..... The man that went to her nko... Nobody will blame him... .and it's fellow women that will be leading in that aspect...
Women are indeed their own worse enemies.
Just look at that one calling somebody husband snatcher, like the man is one lifeless toy that is controlled with remote.
obailala:
The last comment there is the most valid. A man is not a toy pony that a girl snatches from another, the man walked with both legs to this gurl, zipped down, inserted his sim card and downloaded vital life data. The man is to blame.

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by sexychocho(f): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Fans and dia wahala

Baby mama's issue tire me sef
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed YIMU

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2016
YIMU lipsrsealed

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by ademusiwa14: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by adecares(f): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Husband snatcher, lol
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by AxeurdaddyIX: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Remzoid:

Haba ! No work?

I'm off duty today.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by IamforGod: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
It's funny how toke supports bonang that snatched someone's baby daddy and she's here crying foul. Abeg shift go front
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Cheriepet: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
3Dimension:
Horseband snatchers cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool embarassed rip english

Where have u been

Hope u are doing good?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by macherie1: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ajgal10:
Can anyone notice the Anita isn't Aso-ebi perfect, Eyebrow perfect, skin tone perfect yet she has the man now? Girls we need to give ourselves brain. A guy that wants to be with you doesn't need you to work so hard to impress or keep standards. He wants you as you are, crazy, dirty, bad English, dull skin tone any how wey u be.
A dog that wants to be with you will always be there no matter who or what you are. There are many dogs out there but the real men are God's gift that will stay through the thick and thin and not go chasing after other women.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by PrettySpicey(f): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Stories like this make me laugh in Chinese... grin grin grin angry
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by 3Dimension: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Cheriepet:

Where have u been

Hope u are doing good?
honey pie I've been off and on like Nigerian Nepa o
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Izen: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Victorakats:
But I have a question really, was it this lady that chased Toke's husband?
I understand that some ladies can be wicked but I can tell you that sometimes some ladies are ignorant of the identity of men in their lives.
Some foolish men drop their rings and tell all manner of lies to win a naive lady into his bed. It won't be fair really to always heap curses on a lady who perhaps had no idea that her partner was married until she became pregnant.
Well, I ain't defending anybody but I know that a man who is cheating on his wife has so much blame just as the lady he's cheating with has.
My opinion though!

Bit the whole world knew toke was married to maje na
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Izen: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Victorakats:
But I have a question really, was it this lady that chased Toke's husband?
I understand that some ladies can be wicked but I can tell you that sometimes some ladies are ignorant of the identity of men in their lives.
Some foolish men drop their rings and tell all manner of lies to win a naive lady into his bed. It won't be fair really to always heap curses on a lady who perhaps had no idea that her partner was married until she became pregnant.
Well, I ain't defending anybody but I know that a man who is cheating on his wife has so much blame just as the lady he's cheating with has.
My opinion though!

But the whole world knew toke was married to maje na
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by abike12(f): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
this is why you shouldn't change your appearance for a man. Toke has bleached herself white and uses tranny makeup on the daily but see the basic broad that snatched her husband. mo gbe!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by Cheriepet: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
3Dimension:
honey pie I've been off and on like Nigerian Nepa o

Na was for u o! Nigeria NEPA? shocked

Re: Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] by 3Dimension: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Cheriepet:

Na was for u o! Nigeria NEPA? shocked
lolz. na so them turn us to for this naija o

Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy / Seyi Law To "Run For President In 2019" / Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers