Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out (15128 Views)

Eugene Anenih: 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Son Of PDP Chieftain / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by Houseofglam7(f): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Enough of the drama
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by Philinho(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2016
With your clean hands, no one can kill you..... Except...
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Jirate:

So she (NgeneUkwenu) has a Dick all these while, God. cool
if they had not banned you already, expect some soon. He has power to ban and unban
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by limeta(f): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2016
TippyTop:

Esan?

yes uromi
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by TippyTop(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2016
limeta:

yes uromi

you be my sister na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2016
no dat he will kill after 83..so u can expect him to kill after his next birthday..lollllllzzzzzzzz
abogjohn:
do or die... So tell all youth not to kill themselves for this people... Anenih say he won't kill at 83. Does that mean he has been killing before he is 83
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by MadCow1: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2016
Bini People quarrel, na for midnight dem dey settle am.. - Late Sam Loco Efe.

Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by bluecircle470: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2016
Make una remember say Pastor dey thief pass politician ooo!
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by limeta(f): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2016
TippyTop:

you be my sister na grin grin grin

Small world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by iokpebholo: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2016
My ppl as a true son of esan land let me tell u what is playing out. Onojie of opojie which is a small village under esan central was among d kings who endorsed pastor ize iyamu for governor but d fear of Francis inegbeniki who is from opoji,an APC chieftain, and d greatest cultist from Edo state made him change his mind.Dont b deceived by all this drama.OPOJI will vote for PDP. Ize iyamu all d way

1 Like

Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by Fourwinds: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2016
lekpaboy:
“He said I should be careful and he was warning me. First of all, it is an abomination to insult a Royal father like me. I have briefed my lawyers and we are petitioning the IG of Police. I have already informed the state Commissioner of Police and the DSS. Why must Esan people vote PDP when in Esan, most of us have been marginalised while Uromi remains the Israel," he said.

Is warning now a threat to life?
when a politician pronounces such words....what do u think.
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by Ghost447(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2016
abogjohn:
do or die... So tell all youth not to kill themselves for this people... Anenih say he won't kill at 83. Does that mean he has been killing before he is 83
"But reacting, Chief Anenih, took a swipe at the Onojie of Opoji, Ehidiamen Aidonojie I, saying that he has never killed anyone in his life time even when he was a young person, let alone now that he is 83".(does it mean you can't read and understand?)

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by Fourwinds: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2016
iokpebholo:
My ppl as a true son of esan land let me tell u what is playing out. Onojie of opojie which is a small village under esan central was among d kings who endorsed pastor ize iyamu for governor but d fear of Francis inegbeniki who is from opoji,an APC chieftain, and d greatest cultist from Edo state made him change his mind.Dont b deceived by all this drama.OPOJI will vote for PDP. Ize iyamu all d way
hmmmmm... I can smell ur campaign...

greatest cultist ko greatest cu..nt ni.!!!

didn't PDP use d same man before... so it is now dat he is now greatest cultist

1 Like

Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by gbishman: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2016
God bless the Oba of Benin in death and in life, that a commoner like Anenih would open his mouth to speak rude to our Oba he will have his testicles in his mouth before 24hrs.
I just pity this so called royal father, these are the sort that come to Anenih's house to eat crumbs from his table now u see the outcome.
Whats the traditional rulers business with politics, they suppose to be seen as neutral

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by NextGovernor(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2016
Abugab:
If Anenuh feels he can keep using other Esans to win elections and take all appointments whether state or federal to Uromi or Agbazilo, he has surely gotten it wrong this time. The marginalization of other Esans by Anenih has to stop even if it is to vite GO. Oshomole is no saint but Anenih has done more harm to Esanland than outsiders. If you don't build your home how do you expect outsiders to do so? The Onojie spoke well.

Onojie of Opoji has always been known for his self centered, greediness and stooge to Francis Inegbeniki. Oce you give him peanut for the month he ll becomes yours. What has Francis Inegbeniki his Oga benefited from APC government? Nothing. EDO South currently has the Deputy governor, Minister and Speaker not until yesterday. Edo North has the Governor, Ambassadors and Key Federal positions. Edo Central has no single benefit all because of Adams Oshiomoles hate for Esan. From the state level, no Esan man has played a key role in Oshiomole's government and the only Speaker slot was impeached by the same Oshiomole's gang of HOA members. Even the roads to the Kings house Opoji are no go areas from all the axis of entrance. 

Osunbor who was one time governor was from Ekpoma not Uromi. Uromi has never produced Senator and the only way to balance all these is to give an appointment coming to Esan to Uromi people. Other local governments can't have HOR and senate representive and still want to have the minister slot coming to ESAN. All because Anenih is from Uromi doesn't mean Uromi should be neglected. Current Senator is from Irrua, HOR member from Ubiaja, 2nd HOR member from Ekpoma. So to balance it, the remaining two local government has to choose to produce the Deputy Governor which is Igueben and Uromi. And fortunately Uromi was choosen because of the high profile of the aspirant. 

Mind you, No other aspirant can garner vote the way this deputy governorship aspirant can. He once won the best Local Government Chairman in Edo and Nigeria as a whole before Oshiomole sacked him out of hatred. He also won Local Government chairman under PDP during Oshiomole regime and was forcefully kicked out by Oshiomole because he never wanted to be compromised.
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by tony1918(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2016
Elose11:
Your royal mightiness, if you have benefitted from Oshomhole govt, my Esan has not. The road from Irrua to Opoji and from Ekpoma to Opoji has remained in its deplorable state in all the 8 years of Oshomhole tenure despite your fanatical support. Francis Inegbeniki has blinded you with his money. Despite you and inegbeniki clamour for Esan deputy in APC, Oshomhole spurned you and instead picked his brother. At least Aneni and PDP picked an Esan man as a deputy.
If Aneni could even kill your like, we will be very glad. You are a disgrace and an embarrassment to the good people of Opoji land. Mind you I am an Iki - Opoji man. Therefore I am an interested party.
people like you is why like opoji,ekpoma will not see the light of development all through Anenih's reign as Minister of works,BoT PDP .what did other esan land(more than 20 villages) benefit even ekpoma that has a state university is a learner beside Uromi that has no major reason why people should visit there. The onojie would have gotten a juicy development from APC through his kinsman (inegbeniki) must esan people worship uromi..

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by NextGovernor(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2016
tony1918:
people like you is why like opoji,ekpoma will not see the light of development all through Anenih's reign as Minister of works,BoT PDP .what did other esan land(more than 20 villages) benefit even ekpoma that has a state university is a learner beside Uromi that has no major reason why people should visit there. The onojie would have gotten a juicy development from APC through his kinsman (inegbeniki) must esan people worship uromi..

But it's Uromi's fault that they are producing high caliber men in Esan. Even in the said APC, Joe Okojie from Uromi cut the shot in APC in Esan and was favour to be DG before it was taken to Oshiomole's village. You want to still blame Anenih for that?
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by famology(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2016
TippyTop:
What a silly allegation, why would Anenih kill him when his own subjects are up in arms with him.
Opoji is only a small village in Uromi, his endorsement means nothing because the onojie of Uromi has already endorsed POI.

The Enejie (Esan name for many kings) met and endorsed POI.
Only God would save Obaseki, even his own brother have defected to PDP.
There are 2 many ignoramuses on dis forum. who told u opoji is in uromi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by tony1918(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
NextGovernor:

But it's Uromi's fault that they are producing high caliber men in Esan. Even in the said APC, Joe Okojie from Uromi cut the shot in APC in Esan and was favour to be DG before it was taken to Oshiomole's village. You want to still blame Anenih for that?
This is because anenih used is influence to pave tracks for other Uromi indigenes..We should all say NO to marginalisation that serve has no favour to our land..If inegbeniki promises more favour to esan land and not only opoji..I see no reason why anenih shouldn't go and sit down
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by Slymonster(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anenih is a killer and a demonic man,all this kids on nairaland don't know what's going on election

politics is about population oo and as Obaseki who I know is a quiet and shy man..He needs a dogged Deputy who can lobby the house of assembly because those people are more greedy than anything just like those in abuja and that's why you hear news of governor buying them this and that...The Dg for apc was suppose to go to esan central but even if it has gone there,still be useless because of the love for pdp in that Edo central

GO will still win

1 Like

Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by BrownChima212(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
If I hear say elder Anenih never kill before grin grin. That like saying PDP has never ruled before. Its only God that can judge all of us
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
kaen1317:
"I won't kill anybody at 83".hmmm...meaning you have killed plenty when u were much younger
u pple read only the headline and rush to comment! Later folks like u will accuse PMB of illiteracy. What does it take to read a post which will not even take 5mins!
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
abogjohn:
u pple read only the headline and rush to comment! Later folks like u will accuse PMB of illiteracy. What does it take to read a post which will not even take 5mins!
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by iokpebholo: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm... I can smell ur campaign...

greatest cultist ko greatest cu..nt ni.!!!

didn't PDP use d same man before... so it is now dat he is now greatest cultist
yes pdp used him but dt doesn't change who he is. Do u know d same anenih was d one who empowered d likes of Don p, ikhariale, inegbeniki etc all from Opoji.well nookie of opoji is a very junior onojIE in esan land.
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by Elose11(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
tony1918:
My friend I want you to mention what has come to Esan land in terms of infrastructure and apointments for almost 8 years of inegbeniki and Onojie's loyalty to Oshomhole and Apc. Uromi has always been many miles ahead of other Esan towns in terms of developments ever before Aneni ventured into politics. Mind you I am not holding forth for the Uromis. In fact the average Uromi man hates Aneni. What I am saying is that since Uromi is part of Esan, what goes to them goes to Ishan. Aneni is fighting for Ishan, while our Onojie and Inegbeniki are fighting for the Afemai.
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
NextGovernor:

Onojie of Opoji has always been known for his self centered, greediness and stooge to Francis Inegbeniki. Oce you give him peanut for the month he ll becomes yours. What has Francis Inegbeniki his Oga benefited from APC government? Nothing. EDO South currently has the Deputy governor, Minister and Speaker not until yesterday. Edo North has the Governor, Ambassadors and Key Federal positions. Edo Central has no single benefit all because of Adams Oshiomoles hate for Esan. From the state level, no Esan man has played a key role in Oshiomole's government and the only Speaker slot was impeached by the same Oshiomole's gang of HOA members. Even the roads to the Kings house Opoji are no go areas from all the axis of entrance. 

Osunbor who was one time governor was from Ekpoma not Uromi. Uromi has never produced Senator and the only way to balance all these is to give an appointment coming to Esan to Uromi people. Other local governments can't have HOR and senate representive and still want to have the minister slot coming to ESAN. All because Anenih is from Uromi doesn't mean Uromi should be neglected. Current Senator is from Irrua, HOR member from Ubiaja, 2nd HOR member from Ekpoma. So to balance it, the remaining two local government has to choose to produce the Deputy Governor which is Igueben and Uromi. And fortunately Uromi was choosen because of the high profile of the aspirant. 

Mind you, No other aspirant can garner vote the way this deputy governorship aspirant can. He once won the best Local Government Chairman in Edo and Nigeria as a whole before Oshiomole sacked him out of hatred. He also won Local Government chairman under PDP during Oshiomole regime and was forcefully kicked out by Oshiomole because he never wanted to be compromised.
Politcs of tribe. To childish for me.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by mailmalc(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Talking convincingly about what you know nothing about is another super level of ignorance.

@Elose11 @iOkpehbolo thanks for schooling them with facts. They don't know what they say
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by Malawian(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Enough men go fall this period for Ekpoma.
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by Ohamzee: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
but you will kill at a younger age right?
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by bisiswag(f): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anenih-murderous thug
Ishan people-backstabbing and fighting themselves since 19AD.
Esan land- Since the day y'all literally swept your own blood out of that seat,you cursed yourselves.
Keep fighting each other,shameless so called trad rulers an elders.
Re: Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out by JIGHU(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
ONOJIE OF OPOJI DOES NOT EVEN COMMAND RESPECT IN THE VILLAGE TALKLESS OF ENTIRE ESAN LAND, I AM FROM AGUA AND I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT, OPOJI WILL VOTE PDP AND THIS JUDAS WHO COLLECTED MONEY FROM OSHIOMOLE WILL ONLY DECEIVE OSHIO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children Protest El-Zakzaky's Detention In Bauchi State (Photos) / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / El-Rufai: My Child Will Remain In Public School Despite Kidnapping Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.