Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,453 members, 7,944,255 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

A Quick Interview With D'money - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Quick Interview With D'money (583 Views)

Five Ways To Have A Quick Hit Track In Nigeria / Interview With Maleek Berry, Wizkid's Producer / Interview With Nigerian Music Star, Flavour N’abania’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Interview With D'money by okeey(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2009
A Quick Interview with D'Money

Can we meet you?
I am Daniel but please call me D'Money.

If I may ask, does the name D'Money attract wealth?
(Smiling) Yeah, I know it will become real if people keep calling me by it.

I can see you want to become a star too, tell us what kind of music you do?
I do R&B and I do it with passion just the way you would love it.

Like our so called Nigerian artists I guess?
Well, I don't intend to change how Nigerian artists take R&B, I am only going to make it more real and pleasurable to listen to.

Our noisy team said you are related to the Super Star 'TerryG' is this true?
Well all artist are related with themselves as long we do music

Seems like you are scared to tell us he is your blood brother?
(Smiling) ah ba! That will be the last thing (laughing). Yeah, for real i am proud to be a younger brother of TerryG, for real i feel so honoured.

Now that you are planning to become another bomb in the music industry just like your big brother (Mr Bling) should we be expecting a collabo very soon?
For sure, we are working on that but i can't actually tell you the time cus it's a big project.

Do you have other siblings also doing music?
Yeah, i guess but i don't know if they are planning to make music bond-to-the-heart-interest.

Does D Money have a wife and kids?
Ah, Ah, Oga press you wan kill me? na so the thing dey fast (native English) No No No not now too many things are on ground,

TerryG Thy Spiritual has been running away from us whenever our gossip teams sights him, do you think is afraid of the press?
No No No, He is calm and sometimes he prefers staying alone (Laughing)

Well, tell him tonight we the gossip team on TerryGProductions.com are coming with our beds and pillows for an all night interview (Jokes)
No shaking, I go tell am, (Laughing)

Thanks for your time it's a great pleasure talking with you…
No shaking, I am always around…

www.terrygproductions.com

(1) (Reply)

About De'money / Name Of Song Contest / To All Music Lovers: Stage Hype Artist Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.