Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:48 AM

Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? (2397 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? / Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With?? / Is It That Bad To Have Multiple Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by dearbunmi(f): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

Is it advisable to have multiple relationships?
I need to be sure that’s why I’m asking your opinion on this issue.

After my last relationship which ended sometime last year, I’ve decided to move on with my emotions and I need advice as to which is a suitable means to starting a new relationship.

Is it advisable to have multiple relationships and later narrow it down (and risk “some girls” saying you broke their hearts even when you never crossed the “friend zone” with them) or do I start with one and follow her up to a logical end and if things don’t work out (of which possibilities are she’ll still call you a heart breaker), move on?

I need your advice please.

Nadali
Via Email

Click below to see my response
http://dearbunmi.com/multiple-relationships/

Do you have any relationship questions?
ask@dearbunmi.com

Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2016
grin this is very common to men.... They juz like to be in a multiple relationship...
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by Orubebe01: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
I think it is good to have backup in case the unexpected happen. I have like 3 at the moment and the best among the three will walk down the aisle with me. Oyibo man is not foolish for adding an extra tyre to the car cos he knows that unexpected can happengrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by ucnwafor(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Yes oo cos u need to knw which of them that will good to go....
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by ucnwafor(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Yes oo cos u need to knw which of them that will be good to go....
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by thesuave10(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin this is very common to men.... They juz like to be in a multiple relationship...

woah.. Is there any thread I didn't catch your name on tongue. Looks like there's NL break time at your work grin wink tongue
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by halfricanadian(f): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2016
YES cos wen ur partner finds out u loyal dey take u so mch for granted no one appreciates a loyal partner

MULTIPLE NO BODY BERRA BASH ME COS NA FOR UNA EYES U SEE MY LOYALTY BT WAS TAKEN FOR GRANTED FOR MY NEW STYLE.

Sorry i aint sorry tongue tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2016
One thing is certain, if you go for a second date that means you did not love the first one, you can't doubledate someone you love, so when will you love if you continue have multiple relationships? Love can't be shared

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by Orubebe01: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:
One thing is certain, if you go for a second date that means you did not love the first one, you can't doubledate someone you love, so when will you love if you continue have multiple relationships? Love can't be shared
What about in a situation whereby you love your partner but not sure if he/she if it will marry u
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2016
thesuave10:

woah.. Is there any thread I didn't catch your name on tongue. Looks like there's NL break time at your work grin wink tongue

Wat d school boy doing here on nl grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by GoldenJAT(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2016
don't ever brought d ills of a previous relationship in2 d new 1..if u luv him, trust him.. and if he bleeps up..cry and move on!

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Orubebe01:

What about in a situation whereby you love your partner but not sure if he/she if it will lead to marriage
It happens, not all relationships will lead to marriage, it might be because of something you don't like about the partner, loving someone doesn't mean you will like every of his/her character, you are two different being
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by K9Uneet(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2016
For the guys, yes. For the ladies, no.
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by annnikky(f): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2016
ucnwafor:
Yes oo cos u need to knw which of them that will be good to go....
N that also is applicable to women abi cos u can't tell me is only for men undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by ucnwafor(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2016
annnikky:

N that also is applicable to women abi cos u can't tell me is only for men undecided
Bee ni!!

But in our african culture here, men have the upper hand in a relationship(multiple) while the ladies are expected only stay so we can come to them, asking of relationship in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by ucnwafor(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:
why are u doubting that the man won't love u, that's why u women keep having problems in marriage(relationship)??
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2016
ucnwafor:
why are u doubting that the man won't love u, that's why u women keep having problems in marriage(relationship)??
Okay
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by gbens2000(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
YES cos wen ur partner finds out u loyal dey take u so mch for granted no one appreciates a loyal partner

MULTIPLE NO BODY BERRA BASH ME COS NA FOR UNA EYES U SEE MY LOYALTY BT WAS TAKEN FOR GRANTED FOR MY NEW STYLE.

Sorry i aint sorry tongue tongue
sorry to mention this dear,but u sound pain most times u comment on matters related to relationships. just my observation tho!.whatever ir is sweety u ave to let it go and forget.
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by halfricanadian(f): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
gbens2000:
sorry to mention this dear,but u sound pain most times u comment on matters related to relationships. just my observation tho!.whatever ir is sweety u ave to let it go and forget.

Sorry i aint hurt cos im living fine
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by Sexxkillz: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Multiple dates - yes.
Multiple relationships - no.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by gbens2000(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sorry i aint hurt cos im living fine
aiit good to know wink
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by halfricanadian(f): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
gbens2000:
aiit good to know wink

cheesy who wud b scared of a bastard who God had to purnish his mum for bringing such to d world undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by gbens2000(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy who wud b scared of a bastard who God had to purnish his mum for bringing such to d world undecided
dear, u are at it again.i ave always liked the way u are on this forum but lately u ave been different.pls stop cursing okay.we would all be parents to some kids someday and we dont know who they might offend or hurt.just be good dear.things would play out fine wink
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by halfricanadian(f): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
gbens2000:
dear, u are at it again.i ave always liked the way u are on this forum but lately u ave been different.pls stop cursing okay.we would all be parents to some kids someday and we dont know who they might offend or hurt.just be good dear.things would play out fine wink

HE IS A BASTARD HIS MOTHER DESERVED ALL SHE GOT FOR HABOURING A DEMON IN HER WOMB
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by gbens2000(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

HE IS A BASTARD HIS MOTHER DESERVED ALL SHE GOT FOR HABOURING A DEMON IN HER WOMB
okay i give up on u. undecided

Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by Shinkava: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I swear ure not far from the truth, buh trust me not all men ooo...then I could vouch for my best friend, he only dates one @ a time. I use to be like that, untill when one okpeke started cajoling with mah precious heart
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by thesuave10(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Wat d school boy doing here on nl grin

young lady, catwalk to your bed and sleep tongue
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by annnikky(f): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
ucnwafor:
Bee ni!!

But in our african culture here, men have the upper hand in a relationship(multiple) while the ladies are expected only stay so we can come to them, asking of relationship in marriage.

Really undecided
Wat is gud for d jews is also gud for gender u know,
Women also is entitled to have multiple relationship to also choose d best/gud among them.
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Though I'm not a relationship expert but all I can say is that nothing can be said to beautify cheating as a rightful act. However, no matter how much we embellish cheating with modernized names such as "backup", "no putting one's eggs in one basket", it will never change the fact that a lady who keeps multiple partners is an EVIL lady
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by ucnwafor(m): 3:37am On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=annnikky post=47915464]
Really undecided
Wat is gud for d GOOSE is also gud for gender u know,
Women also is entitled to have multiple relationship to also choose d best/gud among them.

@bolded though
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by ucnwafor(m): 4:06am On Jul 27, 2016
annnikky:

Really undecided
Wat is gud for d jews is also gud for gender u know,
better 4u and when u are left outta in a relationship, don't come here and cry foul

Kwantinew
Re: Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? by ucnwafor(m): 4:07am On Jul 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Though I'm not a relationship expert but all I can say is that nothing can be said to beautify cheating as a rightful act. However, no matter how much we embellish cheating with modernized names such as "backup", "no putting one's eggs in one basket", it will never change the fact that a lady who keeps multiple partners is an EVIL lady
SECONDED!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Exposes A Lady Who Sells Pictures Of Her Body Parts On Facebook / 5 Tips You Need To Know Before You Enter A Strip Club / Boyfriend Said I Look Like A Witch/Ogbanje?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.