Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,446 members, 7,888,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:38 AM

Death Meaning=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Death Meaning=>write Up By Dindy (427 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / (must Read) Touching Write Up By A Facebook User (graphic Photos) / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Meaning=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2016
DEATH MEANING=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...

Death a word that scares a rich man,a word that people avoid. Death is a divine spirit,it owns its own kingdom,it fears no man,it moves fast and quick,it listens to no one,it has its own rules, and it can never break them.
Death a black dark shadow with a skull, soulless with no fear or attitude or respect. But wait is it how it really looks like?(Well i guess too much cartoons and movies have really removed the real image of death from our minds). If you wanna know what death is, go to a hospital or the war front.
A man struggling for oxygen has a face of death on him,a man totally engulfed with fire has a face of death,a man that was shot with a gun to his heart or head has the face of death,a man that falls from an airplane to the ground has the face of death on him.death has so many faces, some with blood, some without blood (poison....). But do you know that everything around you can bring death or life even the smallest of all things can kill.
But what does death really give?,does it give inner peace (at old age, repentance from evil doings),does it solve all your problems(when you wanna run away from things that you face or things you can't face or when an enemy dies,),does it give you the only thing you ever wanted(when the person you really want dead dies),is it a friend or your greatest enemy(when it takes away the person or thing you love or when it does it's job in your favour).
Believe it or not, Death is not bad or good,death just follows a line of nature,it guards every law it owns or the ones given by GOD. But if one dies where will he/she actually end up?,HELL or HEAVEN, two places of peace and torture.the funny thing is that they both start from H(H-home), world(earth) starts with W(W-way),death starts with D(D-door).
So you have to pass through the world(life) which is the way, to death with is the door, then hell or heaven which is home or place of rest/torture.
World-Way
Death-Door
Heaven or hell-Home
Now that you are in the world, when you pass away where will be your home?.I leave you with that question and I rest my case
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING.......................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name:ossy nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com

Re: Death Meaning=>write Up By Dindy by theEYe21(f): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2016
Death is not a bad thing, death brings about a new beginning. Death is not meant to be feared, Jesus never feared death, so why should we undecided

(1) (Reply)

Growing From A Boy To A Woman Part 2 / Love Is A Crime - A Fiction By A Nairalander / Not Another Book Review For Toke Makinwa 'on Becoming'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.