Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,040 members, 7,931,577 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:49 AM

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) (63099 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by MadCow1: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tapout:

Omo u no get chill at all grin

There's this female friend of mine that's so obsessed with proposal video clips. One day while we were discussing, she was like guys should better start learning how to propose cause she will say no to any man that comes up with a wack proposal.... I just laughed and was like "soon u will be doing the proposal, probably when u r 40 grin grin

that's how she stopped talking to me cry cry cry

Na those kind girls dem dey use Belle propose to.

One sharp guy go just give her belle, the next thing she go know na she go kneel down dey beg the guy to marry her without ring or wedding. grin

6 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
EJanni:
Let me say my mind, a lot of these guys that spewing fire and brimstones here, are really their opposite off social media, they will cry even starve because of a woman and once on post like this, they will be forming tick body. hypocrites!!!
now for the record,
all these things people do are all about spicing up relationships if you do not create romance and fun memories in your relationship it dies a natural death. life is not all about being rigid!!! DALU KWANU!
si pua ebea
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Love is a good thing cheesy
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:

[s]Don't worry kid, when you grow up u will understand[/s] undecided
You're the one acting childish and ill mannered here.

Anyway, adios!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by HVILLE: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Babe wey una don dey together for over 12 months should have seen signs if it's leading to marriage or not. I just dont understand these dramas anymore. After serious knacking and several outings, yeye guys be kneeling down with aluminium ring like person wey dem press him mumu button undecided The institution of marriage is not sustained by these melo-dramas but tolerance and forgiveness.
Bros wetin, true world

My papa no propose nor snap pre wedding pics but they are still together for over 4 decades. All this modern marriages are nothing but nolywood scripts.

After 2 years of marriage, una go dey write epistle for nairaland say my partner no sabi fuuckk, my wife no sabi cook. asking for yeye help from innocent nairalanders. That is if it doesn't end up in chasing each other out of the house with cutlass. Awon ode angry
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Osama10(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is Asia Town Port harcourt..........Buffet Time wink

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kakamorufu:
and we will keep hating, just like yur name
yes sir, seen, noted! You can go now

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Playwhizard(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Babe wey una don dey together for over 12 months should have seen signs if it's leading to marriage or not. I just dont understand these dramas anymore. After serious knacking and several outings, yeye guys be kneeling down with aluminium ring like person wey dem press him mumu button undecided The institution of marriage is not sustained by these melo-dramas but tolerance and forgiveness.

My papa no propose nor snap pre wedding pics but they are still together for over 4 decades. All this modern marriages are nothing but nolywood scripts.

After 2 years of marriage, una go dey write epistle for nairaland say my partner no sabi fuuckk, my wife no sabi cook. asking for yeye help from innocent nairalanders. That is if it doesn't end up in chasing each other out of the house with cutlass. Awon ode angry

i second u....abeg as i cum second u make u too second mie for my signature

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
yes sir, seen, noted! You can go now
baby baby, wats ur name, how u dey do, can i get ur details, so i can call u later.........
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Sike(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kakamorufu:
baby baby, wats ur name, how u dey do, can i get ur details, so i can call u later.........
Yes.
This is my detail gfdslvgfdenhbf
Call me later undecided
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Oasis007(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
This would only make sense if the Woman is still INTACT..... however if the case is otherwise, then it's a complete BULLSHIT!

#Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by bigcil2(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Not shading you but...
ITS CLEAR YOURE A SADIST.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by ibrokola(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Hannn hannn. Calm down naaa. See ni evil. Abi your woman leave you runaway

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by endove(f): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=THUNDER4real post=47902490]I PITY THE WORD MARRIAGE....People don't know the essence....they just plan the wedding without preparing for the marriage....Pre wedding proposal then pre wedding pixs, then extravagant spending on wedding day.. .Then what?....[/quote
#nagging #introvert #selfish #notgoodinbed #can'tcook
Maybe DIVORCE
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Kenneth205(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

My Guy! U nor jut get joy at all oo! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Cuntslayer: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

This guy no get joy

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

You're so on point bro cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Felixalex(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

hahaha bros u de vex o.....

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
Yes.
This is my detail gfdslvgfdenhbf
Call me later undecided
come on lady, i want us to share tins together. Talk to me mama
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Imma propose to my girl after Bomb ass sex on my bed without Kneeling down.

This is OVERRATED
she go know say na because of toe-toe u marry her ......
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tapout:

Omo u no get chill at all grin

There's this female friend of mine that's so obsessed with proposal video clips. One day while we were discussing, she was like guys should better start learning how to propose cause she will say no to any man that comes up with a wack proposal.... I just laughed and was like "soon u will be doing the proposal, probably when u r 40 grin grin

that's how she stopped talking to me cry cry cry
Eeyah! And you told her the truth o. grin
If any lady is waiting for anything in the neighbourhood of this from me, sorry o.
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by bozcojohn5: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Mindset
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by LastProphet: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

bros most people with incomplete education think say because them see am for tv it makes it right. mumu full town nowadays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by EJanni(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:

And what do u mean by break through in this context? So condemming unnecessary proposals means i can't afford it or what exactly?
that's not what I meant , I was referring to your signature and pun was intended. sorry if u felt insulted. Shalom
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by badderdandem(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=16pt]Nice one. Let the haters keep hating undecided[/size]
I know ladies una must like this one

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by misterjosh(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Now this is a classic FTC, nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by adeodunsimilolu(f): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Na wa o. Why body dey pepper some people ehn? Isn't this simple enough? Abeg na their live o. Leave'em

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by adeodunsimilolu(f): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Na wa o. Why body dey pepper some people ehn? Isn't this simple enough? Abeg na their life o. Leave'em
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by PhylleRanki: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
THUNDER4real:
I PITY THE WORD MARRIAGE....People don't know the essence....they just plan the wedding without preparing for the marriage....Pre wedding proposal then pre wedding pixs, then extravagant spending on wedding day.. .Then what?....
...they will then face the music.
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Glock9(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Your head is there my nigga!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
badderdandem:
I know ladies una must like this one
bla bla bla

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.