Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,654 members, 7,979,212 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:45 PM

Pretty Gurl Needs Guy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pretty Gurl Needs Guy (1960 Views)

Shocker!!!!.wale Caught In D Act....wit A Lagos Gurl / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Pretty Gurl Needs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by aomom(m): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2009
Khemmi:

She's 21,studnt,smart,inteligent n pretty.guy shld be handsome,nt less than 5ft8'',working class,goal-driven,btw28-32,shld be ready4 a serious relationship,he shld be educated,polished,outgoing,Godfearing,friendly n caring.he shld also be on facebook.interestd persons shld drop their coments here including their full names,n other datas.thanks.REPLY ONLY IF U MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OR HAS SUMBODY WHO DOES.

you probably need to concentrate more on your studies, u dont need this at all, cox i will take you as desperatly in need and i bet you the guyz will seize that opportunity to do to you what they want! am talking to you now like my sista or what i will tell anybody around me,
you av to wait for the one that truly loves you so u can build in him the type of man u want, talking about that age range some1 built the guy up to that level, u can just come out of the blues and think that another gals labour is yours, u av ppl from you class or school. is nat as if you dont go out, pls wait ur turn will come!

thats my piece of advice
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by demochy: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2009
am demola.i stay in lagos.am interesting in dat date.am also a banker.am also on facebook,my facebook is fasanya ademola.my number 08068045051.
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by dukeA(m): 2:24am On Oct 18, 2009
07038487843. Emma, Lagos. e.umoru@yahoo.com. also on facebook. search for me with my email address.
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by govou(m): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2009
Why not say u want a sugardaddy instead
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by zuuby(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2009
Please face ur studies.
Mr right will find you himself
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by zealplus(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2009
look no further cos i give perfection to passions,07038217955, psalm
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by Akiniyi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
Am maxwel jonathan,working in engineering firm,stay in lagos,am also on facebook,jonathanfasunlua.my phone no,07069631432
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by Vuitton(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2009
undecided
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by yomice: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
just to react to that guy that type in a whole lot because of what he feel about the girl request.Advice,learn how to see life as a diverse place where everything is virtually possible.the girl might even posses more quality than what she posted on NL and guys in her enviro will  not look at her twice.To that girl,the right guy will come on your way o oo ooooooooo.  ,
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by studman: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2009
Why do you need to advertise yourself,if you are really hot?Please go and get busy, you can only get some randy men to respond to your ad.
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by theomyluv: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
I am theo myluv ,meet ur specification n hot in bed .reach m on tunji2theo@yahoo.com
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by nethacker(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2009
i can now c dat d easiest way to kill some1 is by using a woman.Imagine those idiots dat responded to this post with their full identity shocked shocked over who? some1 whose pics u hv not seen this 9ja is full of clowns grin grin u dnt even knw if d poster is handicapped or blind or she is an slowpoke. u dnt even knw if she is targettin a nairalander wey don mis yarn b4. I sorry for una ontop babe wey una nve SEE !! shocked
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by sleekmanny: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hi Kemmie, Lets give it a shot ,So look up my fb for pic , flamingo887@yahoo.com , If ur not as fine as me dont bother plssssssss

(1) (2) (Reply)

190 Is Now Gay* / Nairaland's Brangelina / A Nairalander(f) Needs A Man (this Is Nt A Joke Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.