Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,903 members, 7,969,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:39 PM

#6,000 Naira Reward For Anyone Who Assit Me To Trace Internet Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #6,000 Naira Reward For Anyone Who Assit Me To Trace Internet Scammers (528 Views)

Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information / Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC / N5m Reward For Information On Terwase Akwaza, Alias Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#6,000 Naira Reward For Anyone Who Assit Me To Trace Internet Scammers by omotee4u2002(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
I would give #6,000 naira reward to anyone who helps me trace and possibly detain some Internet scammers who resides within Edo and Ondo state.

How It Started
I saw an advert on the internet about someone who said she sells eggs in whoesale so i called the contact and we started a conversation, i felt it was a geniue business because i had being doing business on the internet for years and i never thought of doping anyone. I paid a sum of #100,000 for the supply of eggs but i never got them. The people i speak about still use the numbers till date and are scamming a lot of a Nigerians .

I was able to get there contact details from Mtn Database , so i could determine their location, i was also able to get there addresss from there bank account,but my constraints has ever been distance. I live in Lagos and my work is very challenging also i dont know the locations as if i act as a novice, they will suspect me.

HAVE I USED THE POLICE.
Yes i tried using the police, but they said i must write a petition to the commissioner of police, before they begin investigstion and i must tip some people. I dont even know how long that will take.

I need your Help
If you know any of the contacts address i will list here and you live within Edo and Ondo and you are very smart in investigation you can call me or chat me on so i can give you their names and we can track them from there , as i would keep to my promise as those who have done business with me via nairaland can testify.
My Contact Number is 08098982254

The Address of the Internet Scammers as Listed ( If you know the area please Chat with me )
1.Somrika Road, Igarra
2.MOmodu Ajayi Road, Igarra
3.Odo Street, Ibilo , Edo State
4.Solo Street, Auchi Close, Near Mtn Mast.
[b][/b]

My reward is real. Please no scammers this time.

Lets say no to Internet Scam. there are ALOT OF bUSINESS ONLINE

(1) (Reply)

See 37 Robbers, 39 Cultists, Nine Kidnappers, Eight Rapists Caught By Police!!! / A Nigerian Fraudster Has Been Listed Among The Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals Inuk / Boko Haram: Why Shekau Was Missing In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.