Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking (1695 Views)

Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra / FG Flags-off Transportation Of Cattle With Railway In Zamfara(photos) / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by wite111(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Just So You Remember:

'When You Are A slowpoke And Have No Shame'

Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, General Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, faulted claims by the Federal Government of revamping the Nigerian Railways, saying “despite the noise made, there was nothing on ground.”

Buhari said: “A lot of noise is being made about Nigerian Railways, but there is nothing on ground.

VANGUARD, JANUARY 31ST, 2015.

Today...

( July 26th, 2016) Buhari has commissioned a project he claimed never existed.

Where is the integrity?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
The same way he denied knowing what subsidy means.

Double tongued hypocrite.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by teemonk(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
NormalCodes:
The same way he denied knowing what subsidy means.

Doubled tongue hypocrite.

In fact, he said it was a scam

5 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by psucc(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Until you learn to take the words of this present government in the opposite, then you will have difficulty surviving the present Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by Sunnymatey(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
APC is nothing but a congregation of shameless,conscienless, visionless hypocrites.

8 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by Almajiri1: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Buhari was sold as the only saint in Nigeria during the last elections by Gbawe.

5 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by oganology33(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Save ur breath guys. . .APCNigeria is not worth it.
Gosh! After Thanking God 4 life evry mornn,the next thing I thank God 4 is not being part of the fools that voted them in2 power.

5 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by DropShot: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
How has commissioning of a project become a ource of wailing for the wailing zombies?

Make I run commot before hell is let loose. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by freeze001(f): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
DropShot:
How has commissioning of a project become a ource of wailing for the wailing zombies?

Make I run commot before hell is let loose. grin grin grin grin

It's not as much the commissioning as the deliberate and unfounded lies about the project just to demonise the previous government. Do u really think he possesses any level of integrity after telling such a blatant lie that there was nothing on ground? Even u can at least admit that he was and still is a shameless liar for not retracting that statement and his coming to commission it today is the loudest testimony that exposes his lies.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by mazichika: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Front page biko nu.
Bubu na dullard right from our days in daura boys secondary school. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by Yourskills(m): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
o buhariala anyi grin grin

Do you need 10,000+ active Emails, 100,000+ active numbers (Glo, Mtn, etisalat,
airtel, Bulk mail, Bulk sms, 1million+ facebook page, 5million youtube views,
1,000 Ebook Sales Daily , 10.000+ blog traffic daily, Forum like nairaland,
E-Commerce like Jumia, Branded Mobile Apps...etc contact me.....check my signature...
......................Stop struggling for traffic.......
Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by emmasege: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Looking for a man who talks before he thinks? I recommend Buhari.

Looking for people who can fall for any scam? I recommend the Zombies.

A man who is not coherent and consistent in his words is nothing but a liar and little wonder he made a Liar Muhammed his information minister. The English people should do us a favour by deleting that word "integrity" and replacing it with "fantastically corrupt" in the dictionaries being shipped down to Nigeria. Our President falls short of integrity and admits he and his compatriots are fantastically corrupt.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by richidinho(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Muntula president how market?

U hardly see o.menka, dropshot or ngeneukwenu in this kind of thread grin

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said About Abuja-kaduna Railway In 2015 That Has Kept People Talking by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
The issue with Nigeria is that we lack true Leaders and Statemen. There is not much in saying "I agree with my opponent on this but I seriously disagree on that". President Buhari and all our Leaders should learn how to appreciate the Positives of their opponents and condemn the Negatives. I think it's time to let National Interests guide our actions and ambitions... God Bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHAMEFUL! How PMB ‘supergoofed’ In Germany (video Asorock Don’t Want U To See) / How Rivers People Prevented SARS Personnel From Stealing Rivers East Mandate – R / Troops Deployed To Falgore Forest In Kano To Clear Terrorists (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.