Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,075 members, 7,946,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate (40779 Views)

See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) / All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Roseey0(f): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Her wedding was supposed to be in Oct. What a wicked world?!!!!
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by silversonuc(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
my hrt bleeds. beauty nd brain gone. God rest ur soul beautiful one
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by nolly87: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chai! Death u are wicked. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by fuckpoverty(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
it's indeed d hands of her village witches...imagine every one survived,she dat has an important celebration of her life in some hours tym wz nw d only 1 dat died...rip beloved,rest in d bossom of d lord
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Buccinator(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
riczy:
Let's all eschew night journey, cox of other animalistic road user that drive 160km/h and above with poor head light or may be dozing!!! I Implore oooooo

do not blame the night for this. they left the us at the school by 5pm. they were hit from behind by a senseless Trailer driver. its no coincidence that she died the same month her dad did exactly 2 years.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by yinkslinks(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2016
what a vacant life lived. RIP pretty
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by sagaxity(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2016
I am perplexed as to how life just appears and disappears............

Only her died in the full bus, who should we blame? GOD or the WITCHES in her village
We blame no one, as all we have to do is PREPARE YOURSELF,IT MAY BE YOUR TURN TOMORROW......GOD may want you next....REPENT YE !! FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND....

Nneoma, am short of words anyway......GÂ NU UDO

RIP
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Buccinator(m): 12:41am On Jul 28, 2016
jarkbauer:
what a loss

you should be ashamed of yourself. what do you mean by Medical Graduate what is the difference between that and a Dr. God forgive your wicked heart. you have no idea what she meant to us. its obvious you have never lost a Sister or someone close.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Buccinator(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Roseey0:
Her wedding was supposed to be in Oct. What a wicked world?!!!!

and her Father died same month two years ago.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Buccinator(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2016
am I the only one who believes she will wake up?
Yvonne Nneoma Uhuegbu please wake up!!!!!!
I can remember the day I took that picture and the last comment you made before you left for Umuahia.
this is a Dream.
please wake up!
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by jarkbauer: 1:33am On Jul 28, 2016
Buccinator:

you should be ashamed of yourself. what do you mean by Medical Graduate what is the difference between that and a Dr. God forgive your wicked heart. you have no idea what she meant to us. its obvious you have never lost a Sister or someone close.

may your curse go back to you. i am not wicked i am just stating the the obvious besides i have deleted the post. so whats all this?
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by justi4jesu(f): 5:50am On Jul 28, 2016
StCruz247:

It is very painful Dear. My girlfriend told me about the incident. Indeed is a great loose to Nigeria as a nation

Loss
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Bimpe29: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2016
That's tragic. Such is life! Imagine all her mental and physical efforts in her academics.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by riczy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Buccinator:

do not blame the night for this. they left the us at the school by 5pm. they were hit from behind by a senseless Trailer driver. its no coincidence that she died the same month her dad did exactly 2 years.
I knw jux talkn!
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by BCJAY(f): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
SUN SET AT DAWN
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Truckpusher(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by justi4jesu(f): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by policysamuel(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2016
rip bae,u died some days later after d two years remembrance f ur dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon / What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? / Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.