Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,701 members, 7,889,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price (34571 Views)

BITCOINS Available At A Cheap Rate / I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies / Home Delivery Of Raw Food Stuff At Market Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
ajabani4allah:
@pecemara54, pls if I want to order for 3kegs of 18liters to Lagos what will be the price plus the price of transportation to Lagos? Thanks
18lits is 16800, 16500 for 3kegs upward. Transport is 1000
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by ajabani4allah(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
peacemara54:
18lits is 16800, 16500 for 3kegs upward. Transport is 1000

Is the 1000 transport for the 3kegs together or for each keg?
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
ajabani4allah:

Is the 1000 transport for the 3kegs together or for each keg?
for each keg

1 Like

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by ajabani4allah(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
peacemara54:
for each keg

OK, so I will be paying 3000 transport for the 3kegs now when I am ready to order?
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
ajabani4allah:

OK, so I will be paying 3000 transport for the 3kegs now when I am ready to order?
yes sir
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
We sell pure, raw, unadulterated honey. We supply nationwide
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2017
Honey is readily available. thank to nairalanders trusting us with their hard earn money. We will not disappoint.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
for all that want to place order, we've told you to wait hopefully today we are expecting honey 2day frm cameroun. will notify you asap
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
i really appreciate our customers,trusting us with their hard earn money. Thank we never disappoint and will not disappoint you. We deliver only quality, nothing less.

A lot of nairalanders have ordered through us. Thanks for your patronage also, try to let the pple know what you enjoy from us, thats quality by sharing with nairalanders after collection of consignments so as to assure doubters we are real!!! grin
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
25lits is available now, including 18lits. Honey is available now
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
We sell pure, raw, unadulterated honey. We supply nationwide
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2017
25lits is available now, including 18lits. Honey is available now
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wow! So sorry for not updating the thread all this while. Been so busy, with transactions from nairalanders, you people have kept me so busy. Thanks for the trust, we still want some doubters to know we are real on nairaland supplying quality and genuine honey to pple. A trial will convince you

To my new customers and old , as we all know that honey price is not what it use to be anymore. We are in the season of scarcity and honey is difficult to'get i mean, genuine honey. The reason also for the shoot up after purchase, try to review your price is very important.

We will be processing next batch of order soon.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
we will be sending the next batch of order soones, we want the list to be complete....the last batch was sent last week
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Is this pure honey? I doubt it.

1. Where is your location
2. How do you get the honey from the wild?
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
ultimatehammer:

why the doubt, nairalanders have a zero tolerance for scammers. have supply many of them, and they keep ordering for more. So, am true to my word to supply quality unadulterated honey and thats what i supply here, original pure, unadulterated honey a trial will convince you
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
ultimatehammer:

why the doubt, nairalanders have a zero tolerance with a scammer. have supply many of them, and they keep ordering for more. So, am true to my word to supply quality unadulterated honey and thats what i supply here, original pure, unadulterated honey
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
We are sending a next batch of orders soon to lagos as soon as the list is completed. Thanks to customers trusting us with their hard earn money. We will never let you down.....thanks
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2017
peacemara54:
why the doubt, nairalanders have a zero tolerance with a scammer. have supply many of them, and they keep ordering for more. So, am true to my word to supply quality unadulterated honey and thats what i supply here, original pure, unadulterated honey

You have not answered my question.

Where is your location?

Do you keep bees?
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
ultimatehammer:

You have not answered my question.

Where is your location?

Do you keep bees?
no, we dont keep bees., ekiti, but we send from adamawa
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by diddo: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello, please I am interested in honey. How much for 18l and 25l. My location is lagos. You can contact me on diddo_face @yahoo.com
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
diddo:
Hello, please I am interested in honey. How much for 18l and 25l. My location is lagos. You can contact me on diddo_face @yahoo.com
no 25lits available for now sir, we supply 18lits at present 17800
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
its a bright saturday, grts to you all, we are still selling our quality honey and now, 18 & 25lits are available for now. Thanks to all for trusting us with your money, we will not disappoint you. Lets keep the flag up, quality is the best not adulterated.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by TemiPeter: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
TemiPeter:
Hello,

I just posted this ad for you on www.sleeksmart.com/market free of charge.

Below is the direct link to the post: http://www.sleeksmart.com/addetails.php?id=7

Should I delete it or should I give you the login details so that you can manage your account?

Thank you.
thanks, dont worry sir, am ok with nairaland.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by aiyemobola: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
How do i place my order for pure honey pls? do u supply less than the usual 18litres? For a trial, i want to start small
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2017
aiyemobola:
How do i place my order for pure honey pls? do u supply less than the usual 18litres? For a trial, i want to start small
for order placement ma, contact me on whatsapp or tru call. 18lits is the least we are supplying. But if you need to test first, i can refer you to customers of mine who sell in small quatities like 50-75cl
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by aiyemobola: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2017
pls what r ur details so i can add u on whatsapp. Ill want to have a trial first to validate or better still convince myself of the authenticity of the product
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by parzee(m): 6:48am On Mar 25, 2017
Honey business is one of those lucrative business out there with a ready market.
We can supply you good and quality honey from Enugu state. check my signature for details
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2017
parzee:
Honey business is one of those lucrative business out there with a ready market.
We can supply you good and quality honey from Enugu state. check my signature for details
pls, go and create your thread.....if you are sure of what you sell
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2017
aiyemobola:
pls what r ur details so i can add u on whatsapp. Ill want to have a trial first to validate or better still convince myself of the authenticity of the product
you can contact my signature ma, or add up on whatsapp, 09063250095.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Last batch successfully delivered to customers. Thanks for your patronage most especially, trusting us with your hard earn money. We remain commited to deliver you , quality, unadulterated honey. some are afraid initially when they request for honey. They are afraid to be scammed but thank God, all are happy now and they keep ordering. We are not a scammer, we are trusted and reliable, we have supplied many on this forum and still supplying. Thank you for trusting us with your money, we deliver nationwide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

MOBILE TOILETS For Sale and Hire in Nigeria / Want To Sell Your Used Inverter batteries/UPS Batteries? / Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.