Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,970 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? (1726 Views)

Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? / If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by mikesleek(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2009
Guys, the reason this guy told you he met her a virgin and she is still one was to avoid all venom spitting organisms so lets save him some. @poster, listen to your mind and check how much you really love her, but remember, love is not blind e dey see road well.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by na2day2(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2009
james2man:

Great guys of NL,please i need your advice on this issue that has been bothering my mind, I have a girl friend that i'm dating we have been together almost going to 2yrs and some months,i love her so much, But i'm about changing mind to continue the relationship due to somethings i have been noticing almostĀ  going to 4months i noticed that her health is not balance,if she is sick today she will be ok the following day, it has been happening to her often complaining about headache,i tried all i could to show her how much i loved her, I met her as a virgin and presently she is still a virgin,my fear is that should i continue with this relationship with her?I'm scared because i don't want to experience this kind of situation when i finally settled down,

Presently she is in the hospital,but she is ok for now, Please guys i need your advice,i don't want to break her heart because she loves me so much as well,

Thanks,

i don't understand, if u have a child that is always sick, will u disown the child? undecided undecided undecided why not take her for thorough examination to determine what exactly is the problem health wise
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by james2man: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2009
BlueDiva:

Kids like you should stay away from relationships.

So until i become 30, that is when to start relationship?Huh
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by james2man: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2009
Thanks everyone for your advice,
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by gestapo(f): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2009
na2day?:

i don't understand, if u have a child that is always sick, will u disown the child? undecided undecided undecided why not take her for thorough examination to determine what exactly is the problem health wise

Very good advice,stick to this.

Could she be pregnant,i know you are both virgins but with the rate people claim to be virgins this days but with plenty licking and sucking without putting it in,anything is possible lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by james2man: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2009
gestapo:

Very good advice,stick to this.

Could she be pregnant,i know you are both virgins but with the rate people claim to be virgins this days but with plenty licking and sucking without putting it in,anything is possible lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She has gone for Test at the hospital,her sickness is Typhoid, But she is ok Now,thank God,
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by na2day2(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2009
james2man:

She has gone for Test at the hospital,her sickness is Typhoid, But she is ok Now,thank God,

so now u are willing to continue the relationship? undecided undecided
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by AniLee(f): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2009
Well, am glad you now know. At least I know that is not a fatal disease. It probably persisted because of late discovery and worry not because this illness is purely treateable and much more so with commonly available antibiotics. She'll be fine I believe. It also wouldnt be a bad idea to consider vaccination (Ty21) when she has fully recovered. Anyways, am glad you are relieved now. Take care aite.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by touchmeder: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2009
i'd be worried if the one who i wanted to spend my future with was continually falling ill. So now you know what it is thank God you can move from there typhoid is quite funny and if not treated persistently and continually within the time frame could keep coming back perhaps this was the case. Please let her avoid pure water and start boiling her drinking water.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by james2man: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2009
touchmeder:

i'd be worried if the one who i wanted to spend my future with was continually falling ill. So now you know what it is thank God you can move from there typhoid is quite funny and if not treated persistently could keep coming back perhaps this was the case. Please let her avoid pure water and start boiling her drinking water.

Thanks,that is exactly why i'm worried, But i'm glad she is ok now,i will tell her to avoid pure water, I'm so grateful gr8 guys of NL you have rebuilt my courage, May God bless you all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Nairaland Babes Here Please! / Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? / 8 Year Old Boy Marries 61 Year Old Woman In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.