Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,920 members, 7,945,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

My Eyelid Get Swollen All The Time- I Need Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Eyelid Get Swollen All The Time- I Need Help!!! (847 Views)

I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / Give A New Look To Your Eyes With Eyelid Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Eyelid Get Swollen All The Time- I Need Help!!! by DatCalabarB(m): 4:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Most of the time i wake up with a swollen bag under my eyelid. After a week when the left eye is healed, the right takes a share. Please i need help on what to do.
Re: My Eyelid Get Swollen All The Time- I Need Help!!! by Lovetinz(m): 5:27am On Jul 27, 2016
There are people who are skilled in resolving your problem.
They are called Doctors.
The are found in hospitals.
Go and see one while the eye is til 'just' swollen.
Re: My Eyelid Get Swollen All The Time- I Need Help!!! by blank(f): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2016
It might be allergies.
Re: My Eyelid Get Swollen All The Time- I Need Help!!! by alicejolly123: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2019
Swollen eyelids can be caused due to several reasons. Some of the most common causes include:
• Stye
• Cosmetics
• Chalazion
• Periorbital Cellulitis
• Allergies
• Ocular Herpes
• Exhaustion
These are some of the common causes of swollen eyelids and here you can get perfect home remedies to get rid of swollen eyelids.
• Coriander: In order to get rid of swollen eyelids, you can take some coriander seeds and tie it in a thin cotton cloth and soak them in water gently. You can then leave it for a few hours and this water can be used for rinsing the eyes. Also, the coriander bags can be then applied on the eyelids for 15-20 minutes each session in order to reduce the burning sensation and pain and can also it can be used to bring down the swelling and you can repeat this thing as often as required.
• Egg White: To use egg white for getting rid of swelling eyelids, you can take two egg whites and whip them in a bowl until they attain stiff consistency. Now you can add few drops of witch hazel and can use a soft cloth to treat the eyelids with it. After this, leave to dry and repeat procedure daily. In addition to employing the above treatments, it is quite possible to avoid getting swollen eyelids.
Try these effective ways to get rid of swollen eyelids. All these home remedies for swollen eyelids are so effective that it can help you overcome your issue.
Re: My Eyelid Get Swollen All The Time- I Need Help!!! by udomoh(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
It might be allergies especially if it is one eye at a time. Does the eye itch you, is there tearing? ANY discharge from the eye? Running nose? Does your nose itch you?
Find this out.
Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

The Oldest Man In The World 256 Years, Reveals Its Secrets / World’s First Head Transplant Ever (photos) / How To Be Sure You're Not Eating Plastic Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.